chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
can someone give me a save with CHICK route before telling Maya and Josy that i want to be with them? also i stay at Bella..

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Of course, lol. She just can't trust easily. I mean, we all saw MC is not a victim of bullying, had a great childhood and has zero problems with his life, right?
Even if MC decides to give up a party including hot steamy sex, a frat house full of hot HOT girls to spend time with her and tries to cheer her up. (pretty weird choice btw lmao) Nope, won't be enough. I just hope the drama will be over and we can move to the people actually matters.

Also, I still can't believe there are people believing after we see other girls' baggage in future episodes, our opinions will change about Maya. The gif restriction hurts these times real bad smh
Had MC acted like some huge childish, un-trust worthy dickhead when he stayed with her then what Maya did would have been 100% A-OK in my opinion but he didn't and there in lies my problem with her.

Reactions: Iruna. and Zirael Q

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
This may just be a work of fiction, but it's really quite sad to see people who lack empathy and the capacity for forgiveness, especially for such a delicate, confused, and misunderstood soul like Maya. Every fibre of my being would want to be there for her, to comfort her, to help her, despite everything she's done because she's not, in any way, a bad person. But some people clearly don't have it in them to see that and it's just sad.
I (like MC) can forgive Maya because she isn't bad person or anything like that quite the opposite. But could I forget what she's done to MC? No.

jptix

Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys, everytime i get to the first english test, the game stops and an error window shows up. It says:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

and a lot of additional error code. Has someone a solution/knows where to look/what to do?
My gamefilesize is 1,29GB (1,31GB)

Reactions: Stripes001

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah 100% with you on that..... he is way overeacted, and its my biggest problem with chapter 4, if you play the Chick Path... well at least its ... expected (not to this extent) but if you are in the DIK path.... this is moronic and way off character from the previous chapters... really out of contex overreaction... and you came here and all of the sudden everyone hating on Maya and a little less on Josie.... just :rolleyes: ..... really..... the MC overreacted but here you can read even way more exaggerated opinions.... and its ok, but .... I think the biggest (and probably the only one) trow off for the 4° chapter was MC overreaction for sure

Sorry if my english its bad

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agree. The overreaction felt really bizarre. Specially because it happens no matter what is the protagonist's alignment.

To me it was the moment when the author took the story out of my hands to force one specific plot progression.
Things got better by the end of the episode, when you get the choices back to your hands, but i do hope nothing like that happens again.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah 100% with you on that..... he is way overeacted, and its my biggest problem with chapter 4, if you play the Chick Path... well at least its ... expected (not to this extent) but if you are in the DIK path.... this is moronic and way off character from the previous chapters... really out of contex overreaction... and you came here and all of the sudden everyone hating on Maya and a little less on Josie.... just :rolleyes: ..... really..... the MC overreacted but here you can read even way more exaggerated opinions.... and its ok, but .... I think the biggest (and probably the only one) trow off for the 4° chapter was MC overreaction for sure

Sorry if my english its bad
I don't wanna get into the maya/jojo debate, people seem...uh passionate for lack of a better word... but I don't think either girl is necessarily bad, and frankly the whole thing is a rather a chance at a wholesome opportunity, if somewhat lewd/kinky (but really, what young, virile, man would be opposed it? some options talk about "the dream to have a threesome" and the best kind of threesome potential just fell into his lap, and it wouldn't even be a one time thing, it would be an on going thing...its just a weird thing to be upset about.

Like, okay...maya lied. but the point isn't that she lied, its WHY she did. and looking at things and how they shaped up, all three like each other so...I don't really see the problem.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
I don't wanna get into the maya/jojo debate, people seem...uh passionate for lack of a better word... but I don't think either girl is necessarily bad, and frankly the whole thing is a rather a chance at a wholesome opportunity, if somewhat lewd/kinky (but really, what young, virile, man would be opposed it? some options talk about "the dream to have a threesome" and the best kind of threesome potential just fell into his lap, and it wouldn't even be a one time thing, it would be an on going thing...its just a weird thing to be upset about.

Like, okay...maya lied. but the point isn't that she lied, its WHY she did. and looking at things and how they shaped up, all three like each other so...I don't really see the problem.

yeah..... yeahh 100% with you again

Knight Court

Apr 10, 2020
when EP5 drops, which path are you going for first? :)
for me, i'll try DIK path with hope that there will be a romance option with Camila :giggle::love:
Melanie. I know, good luck with that, right? Maybe in some future version 20 years from now it’s a totally Open-World experience. Meanwhile, all I have is dreams of bubble baths and memories of showers past.

Reactions: Lapsudit

Knight Court

Apr 10, 2020
I've played this game a few times and it definitely needs more content with sarah. She should be president of the HOTs. I don't know why, but Sarah is the cutest and hottest of all the girls.
You must be from New Jersey. J/k. Agree on the heat, though didn’t she at least have two great scenes that didn’t do much to advance her personality?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So...my "bang a teacher" didn't go as...uh...planned, is there actually a way to sleep with Jade?

Edit: to clarify, do I really have to choose one or the other between the options that night? (I actually didn't even see how I could get to Jade)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes