Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I dont mind the shit flying my way no matter what kind,color,texture, or the smell ill do it for my wifey:cool:
I dunno, suppose I see how it goes. I'm just worried something really tragic happens if you DON'T go her route, so like...there is one time you make her happy, and like 6 other times where something absolutely miserable happens to her, its not a good feel. There are those VNs out there, where sure, you give each of the heroines a good ending as you play for them, but their story indicates if you DON'T choose them...well yeah. Again, just hoping thats not the case here, I am also a fan of bella. (someone posted a thing for team milf, I am all for that, I'd love to go for that XD)

Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
I had to delete the game I was waiting for the new update likee 1 month should I wait for the new update or should I just download it because I wanna paly it again so much now can you guys give me a advice

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I had to delete the game I was waiting for the new update likee 1 month should I wait for the new update or should I just download it now can you guys give me a advice
I mean...I don't know specific dates, but if you waited this long, you may as well wait until may or something. Thats when the estimate is for it to be out, but you know...life happens. It could be sooner, could be longer. but I think if you have other games in your back log or whatever, you could wait for this. I personally discovered the game 3 days ago and have been playing it constantly, which has me down to 2 more runs to finish up. Its a sad feeling to hit a cliff hanger (and it does it every time, so not sure saying wait for the next one helps), but every episode is full of stuff.

If you are a DIK you can't be with J&M so you're free to go with Jade.
Oh good, I can get my Jade fix on my DIK save, thats reassuring.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I dunno, suppose I see how it goes. I'm just worried something really tragic happens if you DON'T go her route, so like...there is one time you make her happy, and like 6 other times where something absolutely miserable happens to her, its not a good feel. There are those VNs out there, where sure, you give each of the heroines a good ending as you play for them, but their story indicates if you DON'T choose them...well yeah. Again, just hoping thats not the case here, I am also a fan of bella. (someone posted a thing for team milf, I am all for that, I'd love to go for that XD)
Yea and we all know what the Dev did on Acting Lessons that fucked me up and i been messed up ever since

Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
I mean...I don't know specific dates, but if you waited this long, you may as well wait until may or something. Thats when the estimate is for it to be out, but you know...life happens. It could be sooner, could be longer. but I think if you have other games in your back log or whatever, you could wait for this. I personally discovered the game 3 days ago and have been playing it constantly, which has me down to 2 more runs to finish up. Its a sad feeling to hit a cliff hanger (and it does it every time, so not sure saying wait for the next one helps), but every episode is full of stuff.

Thanks. I guess I will just wait abit more than :/

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
So, just for recap, the best thing to do in episode 4 would be stay at Bella's, amirite? If you want Sage and Bella this is the only way you dont lose romance points with Bella, cause you still get invited to the HOTS movie night, i just hope i dont lose romance points with Sage for not staying with her and missing that moment in the pool

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
when EP5 drops, which path are you going for first? :)
for me, i'll try DIK path with hope that there will be a romance option with Camila :giggle::love:
Neutral path with M&J only.
So if it was free of content for MandJ, as some wish, I'd be a little impoverished in the main path.

Otherwise, Maya looks like a cowardly hypocrite, but I believe that with enough support from me and Jojo, she will work on her insecurity and fulfill the ideals she carries in her hearth.
I understand her mistakes and flaws.

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
What are your other options while all of this bullshit happening with those 2? Jill, Bella, Sage as LIs, Quinn, Camila, Riona, Sarah, Melanie, Mona, Jade. Yeah no thanks, absolute no need for this drama in MC's life.
well i really like Jill and Sage but they're completely on different path

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Like, okay...maya lied. but the point isn't that she lied, its WHY she did.
it's simple... at first she was simply "I;ll tell him that I have a boyfriend so he won't be hitting on me" but then feelings came and she never had the chance to explain what was going on.
So...my "bang a teacher" didn't go as...uh...planned, is there actually a way to sleep with Jade?

Edit: to clarify, do I really have to choose one or the other between the options that night? (I actually didn't even see how I could get to Jade)
don't lose hope, even if you missed your chance this time, there might be another further down the line
So, just for recap, the best thing to do in episode 4 would be stay at Bella's, amirite? If you want Sage and Bella this is the only way you dont lose romance points with Bella, cause you still get invited to the HOTS movie night, i just hope i dont lose romance points with Sage for not staying with her and missing that moment in the pool
I wouldn't bother as much with the points, but by staying with Bella you lose a ton of opportunities with Sage.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
it's simple... at first she was simply "I;ll tell him that I have a boyfriend so he won't be hitting on me" but then feelings came and she never had the chance to explain what was going on.
And that's when undoing the lie made it worse than not saying anything.
EDIT: And don't forget they lived together. They lived together and she didn't find a moment to explain!

Last edited:
Reactions: Iruna.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Yea and we all know what the Dev did on Acting Lessons that fucked me up and i been messed up ever since
Ikr ^ I don't think I've ever done it before, last I played AL, I was on the cliffhanger (house fire) & when I got to the point Right when MC found out I dropped the game and never looked back #DemFeelsman =..(..

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Ikr ^ I don't think I've ever done it before, last I played AL, I was on the cliffhanger (house fire) & when I got to the point Right when MC found out I dropped the game and never looked back #DemFeelsman =..(..
I'm not telling you how to live your life, but the ending in AL makes it worth pushing through the revealation

Reactions: Red469
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes