Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I still don't get all the hate for Maya. If anything, I have a lot of sympathy for her.
I do feel bad for the shit that she has been through but that still doesn't excuse the way she treated her friend. I've already talked about this way too much so not going to say anymore.

This topic will be funnny if thore that deserted Maya&Josy after episode 4 find a much bigger issue with their "new girl" in the future update and want to return back to Maya&Josy.
Wink, wink SpikeZg ;)
I would never desert Riona for Maya and Josy.

I agree. If you want to blame anyone then Josy did more wrong than Maya did. Maya never really tried to get the MC to sleep with her, whereas Josy went fully after the MC. Ultimately it was just a stupid move on both the MC's part (dating girls who told him they were already seeing someone else), and Josy's part for not talking to Maya before trying to fuck the MC. Then add to that some bad circumstances (Josy's phone being taken from her), and the situation was doomed from the start.

Anyway, I'm already screwed because Maya doesn't like me (which makes the MC's behavior really stupid in my playthrough: he's been fucking half the campus and now he's upset when Josy and Maya lied to him?! :rolleyes:). So I guess I'll go after fuckbuddy instead. That sure seems like something that couldn't possibly go wrong...
Josy was honest about being in a relationship from the start and gave the MC a choice of still persuing her, backing off until she was single or just backing off forever.

Haha, true, true :D
It's Pink, so he can make Maya the biggest sweetheart in ep5, so i would be like awww look how cute she is, she's really changed a lot... well fuck it, i'll give her another chance :D
I would be all for that. Maya will never be one of my favourite characters but if she can make up for what she has done I won't hate her anymore.

Okay, I'll write this for 1 millionth time here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What are your other options while all of this bullshit happening with those 2? Jill, Bella, Sage as LIs, Quinn, Camila, Riona, Sarah, Melanie, Mona, Jade. Yeah no thanks, absolute no need for this drama in MC's life.
100% agree with all of this and really wish I could like it more than once.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
So you're stuck with the person you choose at the end of Episode 3. Which means you're either the only guy with a bunch of HOTs (say goodbye to your DIK), stuck with Bella and her sauna (say goodbye to ever having to use your brain again after that scene), or you're stuck with Derek... Fuck my life.
So im stuck with all the HOTs and that means i get to sleep with Sage during the quarentine, nobody will take me out of her bedroom.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No I'm really aware of that. I didn't say "Why" cus I didn't know, I said why because I *DO* know. I just didn't wanna write it out so I wound up writing it out for someone else. I feel shes fully justified, you don't have to explain it to me XD I get it really, I think you're too used to defending things, which I get. I kinda wanted to side step it myself, but I decided to because like I said, I really get where shes coming from.
Glad to know someone else gets it. (y)

For me it's the difference between purposely trying to fuck someone when you're already in a relationship vs. circumstances lead you to it. I agree Maya isn't that great because she falls for peer pressure, but at the same time I got the impression Maya was doing that because she wants to get away from her dad. I don't actually hate Josy (because she was honest from the start about the boyfriend), but I also don't hate Maya. If you want to blame either one of them you also have to blame the MC himself.

I haven't watched Games of Thrones so I wouldn't know about that. I agree that the story of BaD is indeed foreshadowed and definitely not a Deus Ex Machine. The problem I have with the whole Josy/Maya thing is for the most part my MC's reaction to it. He's been fucking tons of other girls and now he's pissed he doesn't get his way? I think the story would've worked better if it was only about Maya/Josy. Then the MC's reaction would've made much more sense to me. Ultimately it's just a problem of player agency; we have a lot less control of "our MC" then we believe we have and are basically following a predetermined character without having a say in how certain events would influence him.

TL;DR: We need less lesbian drama and more Sage and Bella.
Yeah, it's so funny to see people claim the moral high ground by lamenting about how the MC was so honest and sincere with Maya but she's the one that was so terrible for not doing the same with him, even though the MC is trying and succeeding to get into the pants of several girls at the same time.

Maya keeps things to herself to protect herself which unintentionally hurts the MC, but he can go around doing stuff with Josy, Sage, Riona, Camila, Mona, Quinn, Bella, Jill, Envy, Rose, Sarah, Michelle, Lily, Ashley, and Jade, without telling her about it and somehow that's OK? :WaitWhat: So, it's OK to seemingly want a serious relationship with someone whilst you're also plowing every girl in sight, but it's not OK for that person to keep something painful from you to spare themselves potential pain? Really not following that...I would say "logic" but that's not the right word here, so I'll just say, train of thought.

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
I want my Bella now! Can't wait any longer. That fat ass... Wish other girls were also more realistic and have curves, and even slightly saggy boobs. Can't stand skeleton girls with rock hard tits. Yack!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm aware this has been covered but it's still not clear to me why it took until episode four for some to realize that they don't have a ton of player agency and many things about their character are pre-determined and will be throughout. Basically the first thing you see is a daydream about you loving Josy and then you have no choice but to skip your first weekend at college to go home to her. If given the choice my character would definitely stay at college his first weekend. As people have covered it obviously makes episode four kind of absurd for those who played avoiding Maya and Josy as much as possible. But there's so many good things in here that you just kind of roll with it, make what choices you're actually given and pray you don't get interrupted too many times.
Well, DPC story to tell it was to add the extra drama especially now that we know the outcome between Maya and Josy that was pretty much why we couldn't skip the whole weekend thing.

kraddy

Jul 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
It's great to have such dedicated Dev's working on such a fun game, Kudos

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well, DPC story to tell it was to add the extra drama especially now that we know the outcome between Maya and Josy that was pretty much why we couldn't skip the whole weekend thing.
I mean, if we're being real, if you take that drama out of episode 4 (which I again, I don't get, the MC really blew it up) episode 4 isn't even 1/4 of the other episodes if you straight up avoid maya and jojo, so...yeah, I guess it had to happen to keep DPC from going nuts? I mean when you think about it, its a massive headache as these episodes progress, if you don't force some things, the less you force, the more variables you have to account for, so that in turn creates a bunch of different things that can happen as your relationship progresses with various girls. Its a weird thing that happened, but it was necessary I think.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I do feel bad for the shit that she has been through but that still doesn't excuse the way she treated her friend. I've already talked about this way too much so not going to say anymore.
Melissa in AL is a poor and tortured soul just like Maya, except that Maya doesn't let her guard down as easily. Melissa also didn't treat her friend Megan very well because she was doing stuff with the MC knowing full well that Megan liked him too. The only difference between them is that Maya hid a troubled relationship from the MC out of fear of rejection, but both Maya and Melissa technically "mistreated" their friend, so what exactly makes Maya worse?

Is it the feeling that she led you on and then you were left disappointed? Because I fully get that, but at the same time I understand that she didn't mean to hurt the MC and certainly does not deserve to be labeled as "manipulative". She was being driven by emotion and acted on impulse much of the time, but it doesn't change the fact that she's a good person and a very sympathetic character.

Reactions: rocopc

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I mean, if we're being real, if you take that drama out of episode 4 (which I again, I don't get, the MC really blew it up) episode 4 isn't even 1/4 of the other episodes if you straight up avoid maya and jojo, so...yeah, I guess it had to happen to keep DPC from going nuts? I mean when you think about it, its a massive headache as these episodes progress, if you don't force some things, the less you force, the more variables you have to account for, so that in turn creates a bunch of different things that can happen as your relationship progresses with various girls. Its a weird thing that happened, but it was necessary I think.
It was necessary I agree especially for Josy when she walked in the door the realization that the two girls you have been spending the most time with were actually dating all along and makes the MC world all that bit smaller. :LOL:

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
Stuck with Riona, Quinn and Sage would be a dream come true. I would never leave the HOT house.
I'm not going to lie, the first time I almost chose to go to Bella's house, but when I saw Sage looking at me, bro I clicked faster than Barry Allen, lmao and now I'm very well with all the HOT's ... best quarentine ever!!!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If it turns out "James" is actually called "Jamie" and that's why Bella is so conflicted I will end DPC.
No, whatever is going on with Bella is certainly everything revolving around this missing husband of hers although what I would like to know is if she had anything going on with Jill's older sister most likely friends buy you never know what kind of twist DPC will put in there.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Melissa in AL is a poor and tortured soul just like Maya, except that Maya doesn't let her guard down as easily. Melissa also didn't treat her friend Megan very well because she was doing stuff with the MC knowing full well that Megan liked him too. The only difference between them is that Maya hid a troubled relationship from the MC out of fear of rejection, but both Maya and Melissa technically "mistreated" their friend, so what exactly makes Maya worse?

Is it the feeling that she led you on and then you were left disappointed? Because I fully get that, but at the same time I understand that she didn't mean to hurt the MC and certainly does not deserve to be labeled as "manipulative". She was being driven by emotion and acted on impulse much of the time, but it doesn't change the fact that she's a good person and a very sympathetic character.
Melissa screwing the MC while knowing Megan liked him was a crappy thing to do but as was already pointed out so did Melissa and they weren't even in a relationship and she didn't know if the MC was even interested in Megan.

Melissa screwed a single guy her friend liked while Maya lied to her friend about being in a relationship and led him on. These are two completely different scenarios and can't even be compared.

I wasn't disappointed because I couldn't have Maya who I didn't even want.

I'm very bored with this whole Maya discussion. I have given my opinions on her more than enough already and they won't be changing even if another character I like from a different game did something bad as well.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
No, whatever is going on with Bella is certainly everything revolving around this missing husband of hers although what I would like to know is if she had anything going on with Jill's older sister most likely friends buy you never know what kind of twist DPC will put in there.
So my theory: Bella's house is way too swanky for a librarian's salary, which leaves whatever this missing husband does. I've come to the conclusion that Jill is a Royce (since ya'know...rusty), so I think the Royce's are taking care of Bella on the side, possibly though a husband that they set up for her to have because....well to put it bluntly Bella is a sandwich short of a picnic. Bella is also a Royce, possibly even said dead sister, but the family can't really have someone in her condition seen around as a Royce, so Jill and her get along, so they monitor both bella and jill through them getting along with each other, but at the same time, they feed Jill the dead story so she doesn't associate bella with the family.

Super far fetched, I know. I'm still trying to think of other weird little twists that could make bella so messed up.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So my theory: Bella's house is way too swanky for a librarian's salary, which leaves whatever this missing husband does. I've come to the conclusion that Jill is a Royce (since ya'know...rusty), so I think the Royce's are taking care of Bella on the side, possibly though a husband that they set up for her to have because....well to put it bluntly Bella is a sandwich short of a picnic. Bella is also a Royce, possibly even said dead sister, but the family can't really have someone in her condition seen around as a Royce, so Jill and her get along, so they monitor both bella and jill through them getting along with each other, but at the same time, they feed Jill the dead story so she doesn't associate bella with the family.

Super far fetched, I know. I'm still trying to think of other weird little twists that could make bella so messed up.
One small flaw in that is the black and white picture of Jill as a child on the shoulders of a woman now everyone thinks that's Bella but she has a single picture of Bella I believe this black and white picture is Jill's older sister which I think put's her around the same age as Bella so perhaps they were just friends and when the sister died Bella promised to look after Jill as if she was her own sister.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
One small flaw in that is the black and white picture of Jill as a child on the shoulders of a woman now everyone thinks that's Bella but she has a single picture of Bella I believe this black and white picture is Jill's older sister which I think put's her around the same age as Bella so perhaps they were just friends and when the sister died Bella promised to look after Jill as if she was her own sister.
Yeah, I'm aware of the gaps too, and I am not entirely sure on those photos to be honest. I can't say it ISN'T bella without 100% certainty, and also it strikes me as super shady how we never actually get to see the photos in Bellas house. They were all down when we go there, and then if you go to live there, they are all mysteriously gone. I know what I said is wonky, but I'm still piecing it together myself. I am pretty solid on the Royce thing though, I think they have to be helping/connected to bella in some way, cus again, her house is far too nice for a librarian's salary.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Okay guys, quick question here: How the fuck do you text someone? It tells me "Click to reply" and when i do so it does nothing.

Help please?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes