exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Now back to this badik game ….. Who else is ready for that celebration party at the dik mansion …. With the hopefull premise that we finally being able to get that jacket...
The most thing I'm hyped about on next episode. Can't wait to see start of the episode I imagine it will be the history of the DIK's or something like that with some flashbacks. hopefully we get that jacket very soon

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
So my theory: Bella's house is way too swanky for a librarian's salary, which leaves whatever this missing husband does. I've come to the conclusion that Jill is a Royce (since ya'know...rusty), so I think the Royce's are taking care of Bella on the side, possibly though a husband that they set up for her to have because....well to put it bluntly Bella is a sandwich short of a picnic. Bella is also a Royce, possibly even said dead sister, but the family can't really have someone in her condition seen around as a Royce, so Jill and her get along, so they monitor both bella and jill through them getting along with each other, but at the same time, they feed Jill the dead story so she doesn't associate bella with the family.

Super far fetched, I know. I'm still trying to think of other weird little twists that could make bella so messed up.
This would be a viable theory except Bella's last name is Roberts, not Royce... so yeah.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The most thing I'm hyped about on next episode. Can't wait to see start of the episode I imagine it will be the history of the DIK's or something like that with some flashbacks. hopefully we get that jacket very soon
Looks like Dawe will be involved in that in some way I'd like to know what it was like between Rusty, Tommy and Dawe even back then. I'm sure the humour will be just as good I can appreciate the good humour that he himself has been involved in.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Looks like Dawe will be involved in that in some way I'd like to know what it was like between Rusty, Tommy and Dawe even back then. I'm sure the humour will be just as good I can appreciate the good humour that he himself has been involved in.
Back then it was the first year of the DIK's and they were 4 people in total. I just hope it won't be some short of flashbacks that will feel boring and pointless

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I mean writing about clueless MC is making a mystery in story but at least he can ask Bella about Jill or ask Jill about Bella.
Ah yeah, but that doesn't come until later. Right now Jill won't even confirm her own family, so I highly doubt she talks about bella. Just have to wait and see how it goes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean writing about clueless MC is making a mystery in story but at least he can ask Bella about Jill or ask Jill about Bella.
That would be too direct and invasive. Neither of them are going to spill each others secrets to the MC as they still have a lot of relationship building to do with both of them and they're both protective of one another so they'd never betray each others trust like that.

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
Ah yeah, but that doesn't come until later. Right now Jill won't even confirm her own family, so I highly doubt she talks about bella. Just have to wait and see how it goes
Yep, we will wait and see but amount of mysteries says this game will be very long and if the game will be long, waiting for next update will be harder at least for me.

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
That would be too direct and invasive. Neither of them are going to spill each others secrets to the MC as they still have a lot of relationship building to do with both of them and they're both protective of one another so they'd never betray each others trust like that.
Agree with you but cheating dialogue(Josy and Maya) shows some betraying to me.But as I said mystery is a big part in the game

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Seeing as some of you can't act like grown-ups and talk and discuss in a civilized manner I'm declaring an end to this Waifu War and that the winner is clearly best birb Ryahn.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes