Mar 19, 2020
Just in the middle of my second playthrough, and got myself wondering, how the fuck do you pronounce the name Dawe? I keep thinking "Dave", but the random W just throws me off lol. I know Dawe can't spell, but he can't be that stupid to misspell his own name?

Also obligatory first post, hey guys lmao

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The inevitable choice between Jill and Bella is already on my mind. It doesn't help that Bella is actively rooting for you to get with Jill. Thankfully multiple save slots exist so I guess I don't have to worry too much.
What sucks is knowing who you're gonna choose isn't going to make that choice any much easier.

Reactions: FlipFish

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
i have two questions about the game.
1. Does Being a DIK play before, after or during Acting Lessons?
2. how do you spell Dawe's name?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
i have two questions about the game.
1. Does Being a DIK play before, after or during Acting Lessons?
2. how do you spell Dawe's name?
answers
1. was originally supposed to take place before, but doc pink didnt want to paint himself into a box with the storyso it doesnt take place in the same universe
2. you spelled it right

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
I wouldn't expect this to be the end because we're only 4 episodes into a potentially 20 episode game. They've gone their separate ways now in terms of romantic involvement, but they'll still be part of the MC's story and there's plenty of time for events to unfold that would bring them back together, romantically, in some way.
I haven't though about that in any of the times I played, but the most evident of the events you mentioned, for me at least, would be Maya's father, it's said he was one of the reasons, if not the main reason, that their relationship went into bad times and he clearly hasn't change, as showed in his brief apperance.

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
Just in the middle of my second playthrough, and got myself wondering, how the fuck do you pronounce the name Dawe? I keep thinking "Dave", but the random W just throws me off lol. I know Dawe can't spell, but he can't be that stupid to misspell his own name?

Also obligatory first post, hey guys lmao
I always thought it sounded like it was written, but now that you mention it I can't shake the feeling that it sound weird and wrong. And now I wont be able to sleep thinking about it.

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys something I really liked in BaDIK and I didn't seen anyone talking about is the fact that our carachter is a fighter and not an complety idiot. That make us have more courage to make some decisions. For me, this is a good point that can be decisive for some things in history ... *illuminati music grows*
One of the things I like the most about the game is the MC, even though we can shape his personality toward chick or dick he still fells like his own person.
Usualy the MCs are either dubassess that can't think about anything other than to rump everything that they see or they are weak willed nice guys that until the begining of the game were virgins that have never atracted the attention of any girl and yet both get all the gilrs for some reason.
And just like you said the MC in this game is not a push over nor a horny meathead even if we sole chick or dick. Witch makes this game one of the best in this entire site.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
How do you spell Dawe's name? is that a joke question? you literally just spelt it.
it's no joke. i don't know how to spell the name. You could have just called him Dave, it'd be easier.

EDIT: maybe is spell the wrong word in english, maybe its pronounce.
german words have several words in english and vice versa.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
answers
1. was originally supposed to take place before, but doc pink didnt want to paint himself into a box with the storyso it doesnt take place in the same universe
2. you spelled it right
i'm just wondering because Jonas and Liam were also DIKs and Maya says on the tour that the DIKs have only existed for a few years. Jonas and Liam are probably 18 years out of college.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Was checking if there was a way to get rid of Josy since the start of the game, always choosing worst options for her and no way. I suppose scene at the weekend was needed for storytelling, but mc still constantly thinking how big is the crush he got with her is a bit of inconsistent if you are trying constantly to refuse her. Thats the reason some more amateur games should not include any "fake decission" into linear games.
If mc has the whole summer-job crush on Josy and then he tries to get rid of her. It would be really inconsistent, but it is not a problem of story. You can both embrace the story and enjoy it to its fullest, or you can fight it, and then of course the experience is weakened.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes