eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I want my Bella now! Can't wait any longer. That fat ass... Wish other girls were also more realistic and have curves, and even slightly saggy boobs. Can't stand skeleton girls with rock hard tits. Yack!
Hi JinXXX,
While I also find Bella very hot, i disagree with your "realistic" remark... this is a VN set in a mainly 18-21 environment plus teaching staff. Bella is portrayed as one of the older models, so more hip, ass and tits seems logical. The younger models are often more petite which also makes some sense. MC's Gender Studies class does show a larger selection of bodies, but here is where I agree with you, they are mostly fluff characters. So I do sort of understand what you mean but disagree with you at the same time.

I like thinner girls with perky breasts, but not only... I think my two favourite character [sexy] in BADIK are Jade and Riona... different tastes, different tastes :)

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
Hey guys something I really liked in BaDIK and I didn't seen anyone talking about is the fact that our carachter is a fighter and not an complety idiot. That make us have more courage to make some decisions. For me, this is a good point that can be decisive for some things in history ... *illuminati music grows*

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
You must be from New Jersey. J/k. Agree on the heat, though didn’t she at least have two great scenes that didn’t do much to advance her personality?
sorry, but i'm from germany, but i agree with you, the scenes with sarah, don't show much of her personality. but this can be shown with more content from her.

Reactions: Hawke84

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
He still has a way to go in ways of learning he's not the level of stupid like some of the diks or Anthony or Dawe but it's good that he still has his flaws and is going to be learning from those and the situations he gets himself in.
For sure, It's good to see that he is growing with every situation. It's like he's my son hahaha! I'm so proud of him ... :unsure: okay, I think I playing this game too much... Ight Imma Head Out

Dec 31, 2019
The world of BaD is currently in lockdown mode because of the coronavirus and we don't know for how long (although there's a rumor it will be over in May). So you're stuck with the person you choose at the end of Episode 3. Which means you're either the only guy with a bunch of HOTs (say goodbye to your DIK), stuck with Bella and her sauna (say goodbye to ever having to use your brain again after that scene), or you're stuck with Derek... Fuck my life.
That one is still a hard choice for me, with Sage you get some good scenes with her and some HOTs but there he just remembers what happened by himself.

With Bella I thought it fit the situation better, she listens to him telling the story of what happened and even gives her opinion. The scene with her was great too. That plant minigame, ugh, I like plants in real life but that one... wouldn't do again.

But yeah, would be happy to spend quarantine in either place :LOL:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
That one is still a hard choice for me, with Sage you get some good scenes with her and some HOTs but there he just remembers what happened by himself.

With Bella I thought it fit the situation better, she listens to him telling the story of what happened and even gives her opinion. The scene with her was great too. That plant minigame, ugh, I like plants in real life but that one... wouldn't do again.

But yeah, would be happy to spend quarantine in either place :LOL:
Choosing whether to spend our time inside of Sage or Bella is indeed a hard choice :giggle:.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Not sure anyone is the level of stupid of Anthony
Whatuguys talking about? Anthony is a secret genius!

His tweets are on another level. Instead of saying he doesn't like something, he says "he liked it twice." Brilliant! Instead of saying he doesn't even need to train to beat Dawe in the muscle department, he simply says "No pain or gain." Bitchslap! And lets not forget:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ye old intentional typo trick to dis someone without being obvious. Very crafty indeed Mr. Anthony!

Then there's this - he understands the significance of hair length when others couldn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You Mr.Stark should especially appreciate this. Anthony is the guy who figured out the entire Avengers:Endgame timeline just by observing the varying lengths of Black Widow's hair in the trailers! Legend!

Yes, ladies and gents, Anthony is a secret mastermind behind that facade :illuminati::LOL:

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Cannot understand how a game with this level of quality and attention to details can include a broken minigame like "brawler". Its beyond me. First attempt was simply bad but affordable, but this one simply doesnt work in any way. Waiting for a removal with the 5th episode.

Scene at the hots pool when one of them slips and fall just as a background filler was a masterpiece of humor. Cracked up with that.

Was checking if there was a way to get rid of Josy since the start of the game, always choosing worst options for her and no way. I suppose scene at the weekend was needed for storytelling, but mc still constantly thinking how big is the crush he got with her is a bit of inconsistent if you are trying constantly to refuse her. Thats the reason some more amateur games should not include any "fake decission" into linear games.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Cannot understand how a game with this level of quality and attention to details can include a broken minigame like "brawler". Its beyond me. First attempt was simply bad but affordable, but this one simply doesnt work in any way. Waiting for a removal with the 5th episode.
Brawler is not "broken" it works perfectly fine and is super easy.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well, I agree its easy and works, but not perfectly. Some of the animations have hiccups. kick=punch animation, high=punch in the guts, etc.
I personally like it. Easiest money in the game for me. That said, when you're a really good brawler and still forced to runaway, get beaten for story, its kinda disappointing. I wish the degree you win gets more of a reference in the story battles.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Was checking if there was a way to get rid of Josy since the start of the game, always choosing worst options for her and no way. I suppose scene at the weekend was needed for storytelling, but mc still constantly thinking how big is the crush he got with her is a bit of inconsistent if you are trying constantly to refuse her. Thats the reason some more amateur games should not include any "fake decission" into linear games.
Not until the 4th episode you'll be able to reject her fully was a hard concept for some to understand, but she will still play a part in the story.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Not for me for sure. I am absolutely unable to hit a single direction. Well, maybe one of twenty. First times I was trying it I thought my keyboard was broken or something. And I am pretty good with typewriting.

Dec 22, 2017
I forgive Maya for a lot that happened, because the advances come from you alone. You and Maya can bond independently of sex before any romantic feelings or sexual interaction comes on the table.

She gave you a tour of the college, took the effort to get to know you and watched horror movies with you.

dAAAMN313

Nov 21, 2019
Not for me for sure. I am absolutely unable to hit a single direction. Well, maybe one of twenty. First times I was trying it I thought my keyboard was broken or something. And I am pretty good with typewriting.
Put your points in DEX early on,you can also play in easy to give yourself more time to react.

Reactions: Endrju

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah, I'm aware of the gaps too, and I am not entirely sure on those photos to be honest. I can't say it ISN'T bella without 100% certainty, and also it strikes me as super shady how we never actually get to see the photos in Bellas house. They were all down when we go there, and then if you go to live there, they are all mysteriously gone. I know what I said is wonky, but I'm still piecing it together myself. I am pretty solid on the Royce thing though, I think they have to be helping/connected to bella in some way, cus again, her house is far too nice for a librarian's salary.
Boy you're right about the house and her salary for sure. Maybe it will be addressed and it may not. She may be a kept woman. This James guy that haunts her, is he dead or alive? Maybe she's just filthy rich and can't stand sitting around doing nothing. If my brother had millions he'd still be busting his ass hammer nails, working on cars, fixing peoples shit and doing whatever....and at the same time yelling out why do I do this shit!!! :LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hi JinXXX,
While I also find Bella very hot, i disagree with your "realistic" remark... this is a VN set in a mainly 18-21 environment plus teaching staff. Bella is portrayed as one of the older models, so more hip, ass and tits seems logical. The younger models are often more petite which also makes some sense. MC's Gender Studies class does show a larger selection of bodies, but here is where I agree with you, they are mostly fluff characters. So I do sort of understand what you mean but disagree with you at the same time.

I like thinner girls with perky breasts, but not only... I think my two favourite character [sexy] in BADIK are Jade and Riona... different tastes, different tastes :)
I agree. Most girls in this game seem to be on the thick side to me. Josy is the only LI who could be considered skinny, and even Riona has thick hips. The only real skinny one in the whole game to me is Sarah.

We need more Sarah, dammit :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes