Emmdoz

Dec 27, 2019
started playing on android and looks pretty good aside from a few crashes (my tablet is trash and can’t handle some animations/loads), anyone have any suggestions on how to play the brawler mini game? would like to enjoy all aspects of the game but obviously don’t have a keyboard for my tablet, so just wondering if it’s worth it to play with mini games turned on or rather just have them off. Thanks

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
started playing on android and looks pretty good aside from a few crashes (my tablet is trash and can’t handle some animations/loads), anyone have any suggestions on how to play the brawler mini game? would like to enjoy all aspects of the game but obviously don’t have a keyboard for my tablet, so just wondering if it’s worth it to play with mini games turned on or rather just have them off. Thanks
If it's causing issues for you to play then I'd skip them but if you can play the game on a different platform like PC then I'd highly suggest that.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
The inevitable choice between Jill and Bella is already on my mind. It doesn't help that Bella is actively rooting for you to get with Jill. Thankfully multiple save slots exist so I guess I don't have to worry too much.
Is it even possible to avoid Jill? Pissing off Bella is easy, but certain other characters are mandatory. For example, I don't think it's possible to reject Sage completely at the start (you always end up in trouble with Chad because of Sage) and the same goes for Josy (the date at the start of the game and the return weekend) and Maya (who always becomes your temporary roommate). After the drama with Josy/Maya, Jill will probably be next on the drama train considering the MC has two options: date her to spite Tybalt or date her because you actually like her. So we're probably going to get a scene where you break Jill's heart...
The obvious reason for having a clueless MC who doesn't know anything is for plot convenience for him to eventually learn throughout the games story. We the players know much more than MC. Some games are the complete opposite.
The obvious reason for having a clueless MC is that scene of Bella in a bikini :love:. After that the MC's bloodflow decided other parts of his body needed it more than his brain did. So storywise there's a completely valid reason the MC is an utter buffoon.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
If you are using the66's android port then
Your phone's screen is divided diagonally.Instead of pressing a key, you have to touch one of the 4 parts respectively.
Just like this
View attachment 468156
Did the dev said that the game will be 30 episodes ?
Most likely 12-15 Episodes I wouldn't mind if he has planned more though

dAAAMN313

Nov 21, 2019
i'm just wondering because Jonas and Liam were also DIKs and Maya says on the tour that the DIKs have only existed for a few years. Jonas and Liam are probably 18 years out of college.
He has said a couple of times now that the game was intended to be a prequel to Acting Lessons but decided against it.Yes there are a couple of names like DIKs HOTs etc used in both games but they are not connected at all.

Most likely 12-15 Episodes I wouldn't mind if he has planned more though
First numbers he gave were 10-20 episodes but as he keeps working on the game he could do more/less.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
two options: date her to spite Tybalt or date her because you actually like her. So we're probably going to get a scene where you break Jill's heart...
I think the option just to spite Tybalt will seriously backfire on us she'll find out (women always do) and that will probably hurt her the most that we have only dated her to make Tybalt's life a misery she really won't approve of that at all no matter how annoying Tybalt is.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Now try and refute this theory.
Exhibit C. This entire conversation in fact revolved around the Alphas' steroid use and its side effects. It's so amusing that you cut off the next few lines of dialogue that explain how Sage knows and the difference between what Dawe and Chad use. Essentially one of the side effects of steroids use is lack of sexual drive. Sage is frustrated because she's not getting any. She's accusing Chad of lying about his decrease of sex drive because Dawe is still (just barely) able to have sex with Arieth. Chad explains that the type Dawe uses is a lower quality one with a lesser effect on sex drive.

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
NOTE: to fix errors in exams place this file (images.rpa; 29mb) into PC: GAME/game/ or MAC: %autorun/game/ and replace the old one. in case of any additional errors pm me, or report here. sorry for that, and thanks
This fix doesn't help me. I use the compressed version and put the downloaded images.rpa file in Folder <MyGameFolder>/game
I havn't any old images.rpa file in my game folder, so there is nothing to overwrite

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This fix doesn't help me. I use the compressed version and put the downloaded images.rpa file in Folder <MyGameFolder>/game
I havn't any old images.rpa file in my game folder, so there is nothing to overwrite
which compressed versions have you trying?
(the 0.4 or the later 0.42)
if you are playing 0.4 - the iamges.rpa should be there.
If you are playing 0.42 (done by playb0y) than I cant help you simply - you need to extract images.rpa and then overwrite the old ones.

Emmdoz

Dec 27, 2019
just another question: does the intro to the game always play when you open the game on Android, as it says I won’t see it again but I always do. Thanks

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think the option just to spite Tybalt will seriously backfire on us she'll find out (women always do) and that will probably hurt her the most that we have only dated her to make Tybalt's life a misery she really won't approve of that at all no matter how annoying Tybalt is.
Don't forget about stealing her money as well, she really won't like that.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Don't forget about stealing her money as well, she really won't like that.
Thats been bugging me for awhile. thats the only time I've gotten a notice about stealing money, but meanwhile you just kinda snag money off maya's board ever free roam in there, and she needs money, so I dunno how that goes. shes right there too, most of the time. I know it has to come back to bite you somewhere with Jill since it was specifically called out

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
just another question: does the intro to the game always play when you open the game on Android, as it says I won’t see it again but I always do. Thanks
I had a similar problem I don't remember correctly but I think disabling intro in option several times worked for me or you could try reinstalling the game

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
I'm not certain, but I thought it's mandatory to date Jill even if the MC is a total DIK and Bella hates him. So I guess that's the best case scenario because Jill never really liked the MC to begin with. I'm still going to feel bad about it, though.

Thats been bugging me for awhile. thats the only time I've gotten a notice about stealing money, but meanwhile you just kinda snag money off maya's board ever free roam in there, and she needs money, so I dunno how that goes. shes right there too, most of the time. I know it has to come back to bite you somewhere with Jill since it was specifically called out
Yeah, that. With Maya it just seems to be a game mechanic that doesn't have any consequences in the story, but with Jill it obviously does because the dialog changes. If anyone really wants to make sure they could look in the code for some variable tracking if the player stole Maya's money, but I doubt it exists.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes