YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
The main reason each episode takes so much time is render time. And since he always had his computer rendering 24/7 it doesn't change anything.
With the amount of money some of these devs make you'd think they could set some of it aside and invest in an extra rendering rig (or two). It wouldn't cost an unreasonable amount of money.

Reactions: pim0
Sep 18, 2018
aahhh i wish that dr pinkake would make a game about anna from "anna exciting affections"...

deepsleep wastes this character.. dr pinkake would make it better..

Reactions: Amfunny

ai...

May 30, 2019
This is gonna sound weird but, try to not be a DIK
My DIK stats aren't really that high at all.
Have sex with Josy on your date and/or fool around with Maya and be neutral or chick and you can already be in a relationship with both.
I've done all that, I even followed a guide and still they turn me down. I even restarted the game just so I could make as few DIK desisions as possible and I still was unable to end up in the relationship.

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
The problem is he is doing a multiple path way

We have now 3 paths so that means he has to make enough content with those pathways

So that means it will take some time

The useall release time was about 3 months … But with this 3 path way situation its more work so its now mostly every 4 months

But the content he delivers every episode is worth the wait.
IMO the the 3 different paths started at the beginning of episode 4 will merge together at the end of hell's week(in episode 5) where MC (probably) becomes a dik and moves out of wherever he was staying as the situation was temporary
Which also means there will be a lot more attention towards the story in the upcoming update as there probably wont be 3 different free roam content where you piss on bella's plants or bang through every door in the HOTs house hoping to see some action

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
If you are playing 0.42 (done by playb0y) than I cant help you simply - you need to extract images.rpa and then overwrite the old ones.
I'm playing 0.42, but there is no images.rpa file in folder <MyGame>\game

GGK

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm playing 0.42, but there is no images.rpa file in folder <MyGame>\game

GGK
you are playing the other compressed version (not 0.4 ie not mine) - so, as i have been saying - you need to download images.rpa (fix) to put it into your GAMe/game/ (yep, there where you dont have any rpa-files), then you need to use UnRen (or other rpa-unpacking tool) to unpack those images.rpa and to overwrite the existing ones....
or you could try and stick with the older 0.4 compressed version (where you dont need those additional steps - unpacking rpa).

edit.
ok, to make it less inconvenient for you - are those images.rpa unpacked (so there is no need to use unren or similar, just unzip it) - try and see if that works for you.

Last edited:

Ruzzerion

Apr 4, 2020
Meh..This game was boring, just like so many others it forces you into situations you don´t wanna be in. Im all for visual novels but why can´t there be freedom of choice aswell in it?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Meh..This game was boring, just like so many others it forces you into situations you don´t wanna be in. Im all for visual novels but why can´t there be freedom of choice aswell in it?
It's just the way it has to be it's DPC story to tell, whilst we can't avoid certain events mainly due to it being an integral part of the story. Whilst we do get options to reject girls it doesn't eliminate them completely as they still have a role to play in the story.

Ruzzerion

Apr 4, 2020
It's just the way it has to be it's DPC story to tell, whilst we can't avoid certain events mainly due to it being an integral part of the story. Whilst we do get options to reject girls it doesn't eliminate them completely as they still have a role to play in the story.
I get that but it would also be far more interesting if there were multiple ways to play the game with massive different outcomes.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Sage/Riona/Sarah
join now for $75 per month
It's hard to turn that down.

My DIK stats aren't really that high at all.

I've done all that, I even followed a guide and still they turn me down. I even restarted the game just so I could make as few DIK desisions as possible and I still was unable to end up in the relationship.
It worked for me. You could download the walkthrough mod and change your affinity to chick and give yourself maximum chick points and that should work.

Ruzzerion

Apr 4, 2020
Well i´ve tried playing it for a while now and theres just to many times im forced to do stuff. Even more than other visual novels. Sorry just not my thing.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes