Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
Hi is the every episode that get update or published until now taking 4 month's might someone tell me

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
DPC on Discord>
Yesterday at 12:05 PM
Patron custom renders (Isabella & MC, Maya/Arieth/MC, Sage/Riona/Sarah, Jill/Isabella/MC) For April, 2020.

join now for $75 per month :ROFLMAO: View attachment 621883
$75 per month?! An actual prostitute would be cheaper...

I get that but it would also be far more interesting if there were multiple ways to play the game with massive different outcomes.
The game is only in it's infancy and is expected to be in development for several years with multiple endings. The major branching of the story has only just begun.

Well i´ve tried playing it for a while now and theres just to many times im forced to do stuff. Even more than other visual novels. Sorry just not my thing.
You could've disabled the minigames at the start of the game. You might want to try the developer's other game: Acting Lessons. It has no gameplay, just an interactive story with multiple endings.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Guys, I have a question. So about the Maya/Josy deal, there are 3 possible outcomes right?

- Poly-relationship with both
- Friendship
- And rejected, but still friendship?

My question is about the last one, there's a chance DPC can make the MC being in bad terms with M&J if he gets rejected right? In my playthrough he doesnt get rejected but I've chosen just friendship... but as for the last option goes I dont see the MC being in good terms with them after being rejected by both and remaining friends.

It varies but 4 months is about right.
As a Telltale Games fan, I am more than used to this sort of waiting.

I agree with you. Those prices are ridiculously expensive compared to its reward. On the other hand, you can have the game's update after 2 weeks for 5$ which is ok in my book.
The demand is high, the game is good and DPC is not doing much worse than its done the gaming industry nowadays anyway. As long it helps DPC give even more quality in-game, he can charge whatever he wants, personally I like my money, but some people might not.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My question is about the last one, there's a chance DPC can make the MC being in bad terms with M&J if he gets rejected right? In my playthrough he doesnt get rejected but I've chosen just friendship... but as for the last option goes I dont see the MC being in good terms with them after being rejected by both and remaining friends.
It's pretty much down to them still being in the story so no matter what you do you can't get away from them only opting out of a relationship with them is possible. But I guess there could be options in the future on the friendship route of how much we help them.

Reactions: Iruna. and Xaøs

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
It's pretty much down to them still being in the story so no matter what you do you can't get away from them only opting out of a relationship with them is possible. But I guess there could be options in the future on the friendship route of how much we help them.
I kind mean the MC being more "rude" towards them than actual being friends. I think in a role-playing view fits much better the story if the MC gets rejected than back being just friends.

Of course he can charge whatever he wants, i didn't say otherwise. However, fact is a fact right?
Of course, seems quite expensive. Although, in a way I get why... its more work to be done for DPC, setting his schedule behind. Its an "acceptable" amount for the people crazy enough to buy it and an "acceptable" amount for DPC to waste time on it.

Reactions: Xaøs

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I kind mean the MC being more "rude" towards them than actual being friends. I think in a role-playing view fits much better the story if the MC gets rejected than back being just friends.
I guess it will be possible on the Dik route makes sense that would be the case I wonder if the ruder we get the less they will want to do with the MC, I'm really not sure how it will play out.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
I agree with you. Those prices are ridiculously expensive compared to its reward. On the other hand, you can have the game's update after 2 weeks for 5$ which is ok in my book.
The demand is high, the game is good and DPC is not doing much worse than its done the gaming industry nowadays anyway. As long it helps DPC give even more quality in-game, he can charge whatever he wants, personally I like my money, but some people might not.
To be fair, considering it's on Patreon it's an investment and not really a purchase. And if this is his full-time job I understand why he asks those kinds of rates.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Meh..This game was boring, just like so many others it forces you into situations you don´t wanna be in. Im all for visual novels but why can´t there be freedom of choice aswell in it?
You're really underestimating the amount of work that goes into these. Think: if you have a novel with 2 choices, you have 2 divergent paths. if each of those routes that have a set of choices, now you have 4 variables to track. this is exponential growth for every "free choice". The only way to reign that in is by setting up some fixed events, or else you're looking at massive work. if it was all truly free choice and giving everyone the set events for any variable, even a short game would take years to make, and this one is a large project. I'm not saying you can't be unhappy or bored, but I want you to realize just how much has to go into each choice that pops up, its one thing to manipulate events a bit and alter dialogue, but what you're asking is really, really difficult.

On a side note, branching paths and logic choices are some of the most difficult things you can program, like its really difficult and buggy, it takes a lot of effort to maintain all those branches and keep it bug free. that is also very time consuming, keep in mind, they have some program help, but they aren't just plugging in dialogue and thinking of story here, there is coding which becomes a nightmare too

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Guys, I have a question. So about the Maya/Josy deal, there are 3 possible outcomes right?

- Poly-relationship with both
- Friendship
- And rejected, but still friendship?

I dunno, but on my chick path, I locked out sage, like permanently, I didn't even have her as an option to...do the thing that happens when you choose :p my point is, it is possible to close off some routes forever, that may be something that happens with josie and maya over time. It probably involves the main character having to live in the DIK mansion, and then many routes that have been open can probably close permanently and likewise, some people that go zero to no real screen time, may get a chance to have routes made for them. Having a room and not tied exclusively to interaction with a character you're depending on will change a lot of things. Plus we're already getting hints at alternative classes in the future

Bumberasds

Dec 1, 2018
Haven’t been on this thread since the last episode and I cba to search so can anyone update me on the latest episode please

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I'm hoping that in the next season you'll be able to fix your relationship with Josie and Maya. I hated how this update ended. With you telling them how you feel and that not being good enough. I honestly don't even understand why it had to go down that way. A few days before Josie arrives she tells you basically that she's going to end things with the other person. But when she arrives she stays with her and doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore?
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-2809#post-3160554

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
My DIK stats aren't really that high at all.

I've done all that, I even followed a guide and still they turn me down. I even restarted the game just so I could make as few DIK desisions as possible and I still was unable to end up in the relationship.
To be with Josy, Maya needs:
1) Scenes with Josy (Ep. 2), Maya (Ep. 3).
2) Chick or neitral
3) High points of relationship (RP) with Josy, Maya.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
To be with Josy, Maya needs:
1) Scenes with Josy (Ep. 2), Maya (Ep. 3).
2) Chick or neitral
3) High points of relationship (PR) with Josy, Maya.
ai... At the risk of sounding super crass, but they say you are what you eat, in my game, I'm a massive chick and I'm drowning between maya and josie, so yeah! sometimes you get rewarded for being in tune with your friends and not being a dik.
On a serious note, things seem pretty well split. I think Jill, maya, josie are on the chick side, isabella is on the neutral side (or chick, its hard to tell, but she seems more like a neutral type), Sage, teachers, HOTs are on the DIK side of things

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes