Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
there's a chance DPC can make the MC being in bad terms with M&J right?
I guess it will be possible on the Dik route makes sense that would be the case I wonder if the ruder we get the less they will want to do with the MC, I'm really not sure how it will play out.
Well I intend to find out. I've recently gone back and started a new alternate route (not finished yet) which, while having decent RP, pushes Maya away at key points (e.g. not forgiving the tase, not offering to help with the HoT tasks etc.) I name saves on that path "go n git" :KEK:

go on git.gif :LOL:

If no one else has a similar path, I'll be happy to share how it plays out in c.5. :p

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I get that but it would also be far more interesting if there were multiple ways to play the game with massive different outcomes.
If you have a story with too many choices, the content you need to move the story quickly diverges. You won't get anywhere in the end. A few such “generous” approaches to games can be found and they are mostly abandoned projects.

DPK has balanced very well the freedom for the players versus the sustainability of story development.

Reactions: obibobi

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
This game was really interesting and I enjoyed it a lot even though going in I thought it would be too much going on to be good. The story is well developed and the twists kept me going...and the artwork was great. So when can we expect the next story update? Been waiting a long time to find out what's going to happen next. Thanks for a great game.

• Angry
Reactions: VOYEUR

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This game was really interesting and I enjoyed it a lot even though going in I thought it would be too much going on to be good. The story is well developed and the twists kept me going...and the artwork was great. So when can we expect the next story update? Been waiting a long time to find out what's going to happen next. Thanks for a great game.
Check my post above.

Reactions: Iruna. and Sotak

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Crap. Ok, I get it. Thanks. I mean there are 2900 pages of comments so I'm sorry for not reading through them. I get the message.
Don't worry about it. That question is asked a lot every day :LOL: It's better to just answer it as people often miss posts.

Reactions: Iruna.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Don't worry about it. That question is asked a lot every day :LOL: It's better to just answer it as people often miss posts.
Lol. Everyday?. Ok. Well I know I haven't been looking for an update for a few months so I don't feel so bad. This game just surprised me because it isn't specifically in my normal niche...but it got me hooked so fast when I first played it (ver. 4.0) and have been jonesing for more story over the last week or so.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes