RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
when EP5 drops, which path are you going for first? :)
for me, i'll try DIK path with hope that there will be a romance option with Camila :giggle::love:
DIK path. Sage is perfection after all. Also, second best girl Quinn is on that path and need to explore what's going on with her. Then, a neutral run for Bella. I might make a CHICK run for Jill. I currently don't have a Jill save and I at least understand why so many adore her, even if she's not my first/second/third/fourth choice. As far as Josy/Maya, well, let's just hope there's an option to avoid them completely in 5.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
I would not be surprised if you would start to argue that Maya is not blond.
To be fair, we don't really know Maya's natural color because she's shaved...

for me, i'll try DIK path with hope that there will be a romance option with Camila :giggle::love:
Ehm, I originally was kinda going for Maya, but she rejected me because I was also fucking everyone else being a DIK. So after the ending of Episode 4 I don't really know who what to do. I really like to go further with Sage, but other than "fuckbuddy" there's not much of a personality yet. I also stayed at Derek in the hopes of getting further with Maya, but that obviously backfired. Thus far Jill is the only character my MC is able to actually trust in my playthrough. Well, Jill and Derek. And there's also Nicole/Envy... This is too difficult. I'll just take Tybalt's advice and go the melon route, less issues that way. Unless the melon turns out to have a hidden boyfriend :cautious:.

Dec 31, 2019
Hmm everyone going DIK, I'll continue my main save which is Neutral. Could get most main girls scenes with it so far, only missed Jill shower and a few side girls scenes. Then I'll play the other routes to get the scenes I missed.

Neutral is still the route I like the most, can get to see some of both worlds and so far is working well for my two favorite main girls (Maya and Sage).

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Well I'm shooting for an all-MILF cannon ending so whatever that takes, I'm doing :KEK: while keeping everyone else in play as long as possible.

MilF4.jpg

All alternate runs are just for unlocking the gallery :LOL:

Jan 16, 2020
CHICK path because I prefer MC to have more quality relationships that go both ways because the DIK path feels unnatural and more of a parody. Plus you get Bella and Jill on your dick so that's pretty much the main reason. I'll do the DIK path for the memes and STDs.

• Haha
Reactions: Dumitas

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
The Riona path but if that isn't possible yet I'll being DIK for Sage.
can't stand seeing Maya anymore lol
Glad I'm not the only one. I still like Josy but I would love a Josy/Maya free episode that just focuses on Riona, Quinn, Sage, Jade, Jill and the other girls that haven't had as much attention and drama yet.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Except you do,every single time I pointed out,the factually incorrect informations in your assertions,you keep arguing,with the game itself - which is the funniest part.
You mean like your "factual assertion" that Dawe's conversation with Quinn was about steroids even though we don't actually know what this order is for? Or your "factual assertion" that Maya definitely, 100%, flat-out rejected her Dad's ultimatum and stood up for her relationship even though she has never explicitly said that or given any clear indication that she actually gave him an answer?

What you're calling "factually incorrect information" are simply just my interpretations being different from your interpretations. Neither can be called correct and neither can be called incorrect as it's all just total guesswork based on our own perceptions. Why my theories are less valid than others when we're all just taking shots in the dark is beyond me.

There is no different perspective on character saying a line,during a scene that is visible on all paths - those are the type of things you are arguing with.I would not be surprised if you would start to argue that Maya is not blond.
There can be a different perspective on lines of dialogue that everyone can see because it's human nature to often interpret what people say differently. Two people listening to someone speaking can have two entirely different perceptions of what the meaning is behind the words and it's the same when reading words.

But it's not about the lines of dialogue that everyone sees, it's about the ones people don't see and the events they don't see when not following a specific path that shape different perceptions of characters. It happens all the time here where someone says they don't like something about a specific character then someone mentions something they did and the first person goes, "Oh, I didn't know that, I'll have to go back and try to get that scene." Then they come back with a different understanding after having seen a scene or line of dialogue they missed because they made different choices.

You can hide the victim card,its not gonna work on me.
Sure there are plenty of things to uncover,for example: who was Sage meeting?Who is Sage`s family?Why does Quinn want to expand?What happened to Bella`s husband? and so on.The questions the game did not provided the answers to as of yet.
The things that are unknown to you,however,are the things that have been answered by the game and when pointed to a specific scene where the answers are,you argue with the game.So maybe when 5 or more people tell you you are wrong about something and provide evidence to support it,maybe its time to consider that you really are wrong.
Much of what I've brought up has not been answered, despite what you may think, especially the nature of Quinn's plan. All you've offered up is conjecture and your own interpretation of what's been said, but you can't say for sure that the Cathy picture wasn't Quinn's doing or that she hasn't struck some sort of deal with the Alphas for her short-term gain.

You want scenes from the game that point to something? OK, how about this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Glad I'm not the only one. I still like Josy but I would love a Josy/Maya free episode that just focuses on Riona, Quinn, Sage, Jade, Jill and the other girls that haven't had as much attention and drama yet.
I still don't get all the hate for Maya. If anything, I have a lot of sympathy for her.

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
hm i think josy has the lowest content so far from the main girls and side girls :( ... in ep 3 only 1 call :( and in ep 4 we first need distance :cry: ... so i hope for the next season (episode) for much content with her :love: ... she will be my first choice from beginning to ending ... but i will play every route with all girls cuase this game is a masterpiece :giggle:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
I still don't get all the hate for Maya. If anything, I have a lot of sympathy for her.
I agree. If you want to blame anyone then Josy did more wrong than Maya did. Maya never really tried to get the MC to sleep with her, whereas Josy went fully after the MC. Ultimately it was just a stupid move on both the MC's part (dating girls who told him they were already seeing someone else), and Josy's part for not talking to Maya before trying to fuck the MC. Then add to that some bad circumstances (Josy's phone being taken from her), and the situation was doomed from the start.

Anyway, I'm already screwed because Maya doesn't like me (which makes the MC's behavior really stupid in my playthrough: he's been fucking half the campus and now he's upset when Josy and Maya lied to him?! :rolleyes:). So I guess I'll go after fuckbuddy instead. That sure seems like something that couldn't possibly go wrong...

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
hm i think josy has the lowest content so far from the main girls and side girls :( ... in ep 3 only 1 call :( and in ep 4 we first need distance :cry: ... so i hope for the next season (episode) for much content with her :love: ... she will be my first choice from beginning to ending ... but i will play every route with all girls cuase this game is a masterpiece :giggle:
i couldnt say it better :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
(dating girls who told him they were already seeing someone else)
The thing is that after she told him she lied about having a boyfriend, she never actually said she was in a relationship. She told him that she's only ever been with a girl but never said this was her current girlfriend. I guess this is what people don't like; they're OK going after Josy knowing she's in a relationship, but for some reason don't like the fact that Maya didn't tell them that she was in relationship. The MC is pursuing 2 girls at once and yet somehow Maya's the bad guy. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: aarbei23
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes