Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
People will figure out some things just be mere statistics. If everyone has a theory one will eventually get it right.

That Derek sentence about security guards treating people differently had me wonder back when I first read it. We never saw that happen ourselves, right?
I thought that was referring to Jill and some of the more prominent names around there. Like Rusty, never seems to be in trouble (well before this last episode) and you know he has to be doing some stuff

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I thought that was referring to Jill and some of the more prominent names around there. Like Rusty, never seems to be in trouble (well before this last episode) and you know he has to be doing some stuff
doesn’t the game explicitly state Rusty stops there being any issues with the underaged drinking and partying because he’s the B in B&R?

I can’t remember if it was an assumption made here or something the story actually says. If it’s the latter the security would have to be in the know that the DIK’s are off limits.

Reactions: Iruna.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I was just musing why he is below other games in terms of patrons even though BaD is in a league of its own right now.
Maybe DCP should give them incest or NTR maybe... i dont know.

But the same as the movie side, the masterpieces don’t sell like shit.
However, I say I have not experimented with other games than ICSTOR and BCP games(Meaning these big games/patrerons)

I don't like “open world” or “grinding” games. (exceptions I make)
Example: Fashion Busniess was good game when come EP2 and then ended the interest because "grinding"

However, there are games for every taste(thank god) so I choose the ones that interest me and you like what you like, right?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Whatuguys talking about? Anthony is a secret genius!

His tweets are on another level. Instead of saying he doesn't like something, he says "he liked it twice." Brilliant! Instead of saying he doesn't even need to train to beat Dawe in the muscle department, he simply says "No pain or gain." Bitchslap! And lets not forget:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ye old intentional typo trick to dis someone without being obvious. Very crafty indeed Mr. Anthony!

Then there's this - he understands the significance of hair length when others couldn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You Mr.Stark should especially appreciate this. Anthony is the guy who figured out the entire Avengers:Endgame timeline just by observing the varying lengths of Black Widow's hair in the trailers! Legend!

Yes, ladies and gents, Anthony is a secret mastermind behind that facade :illuminati::LOL:
Dude has muscles and he has 300 IQ, pretty impressive ngl

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
doesn’t the game explicitly state Rusty stops there being any issues with the underaged drinking and partying because he’s the B in B&R?

I can’t remember if it was an assumption made here or something the story actually says. If it’s the latter the security would have to be in the know that the DIK’s are off limits.
Tommy tells Quinn that Rusty makes sure there's always a constant flow of alcohol.

"Just look at how the counselors treat Rusty for being a Burgmeister" or something a long the lines like that he tells Quinn.

Reactions: Iruna.

apollo6135

Jul 5, 2017
I just want to say how much I've loved playing this game. This and EvaKiss' game rank as my two favourite erotic games I've ever played. Absolutely brilliant stuff (y)

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Right? thats what I mean, shes the only one with inconsistencies, and if we're talking about a balance in routes, she would seem to be a DIK. I can see you romantically going after her as a chick, but then as she gets more depraved and whatever is going on with her progresses, it winds up into a dik thing. The only thing that still keeps wracking my brains is the library scene and what its actually foreshadowing.

Or you know, she could just be the one raising all the death flags. or it could be a red herring. gah.
It's not that Bella has inconsistencies, is that we didn't need an alignment check to win points with her yet. You could go all the way in her path as a DIK if you play your cards right.

Besides, Josy is also inconsistent. In the start of the game, DIK choices would win points with her, now in Episode 4, it's more neutral or CHICK choices.

Between the two of them? I think Josy is more of a wild girl and is just being influenced by Maya at the moment. She's the one i can see being a DIK path in the future updates. Obviously IF there is a Josy solo path.

Bella can go either way because of her mystery, or, it could be interesting to keep her as a character you can pursue regardless of alignment, hell, it would be more interesting if your alignment would influence her while in her path.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It's not that Bella has inconsistencies, is that we didn't need an alignment check to win points with her yet. You could go all the way in her path as a DIK if you play your cards right.

Besides, Josy is also inconsistent. In the start of the game, DIK choices would win points with her, now in Episode 4, it's more neutral or CHICK choices.

Between the two of them? I think Josy is more of a wild girl and is just being influenced by Maya at the moment. She's the one i can see being a DIK path in the future updates. Obviously IF there is a Josy solo path.

Bella can go either way because of her mystery, or, it could be interesting to keep her as a character you can pursue regardless of alignment, hell, it would be more interesting if your alignment would influence her while in her path.
Thats a neat way to look at it, I agree bella being influenced by the MC would be really interesting. I said she had possible dik potential, cus on the one hand she wants you with jill (if you scored points with her) on the other side, she doesn't seem to mind fooling around with you despite you getting closer to jill. Josy being the switch though makes the most sense when you do consider her in the beginning vs with maya. Take the fact someone broke down earlier (sorry I can't remember exactly who) but Josy was there for you at first and ready to tell everything to you and break up with maya, but then you kinda ditched her instead of talking it over, so instead she talked it over with maya. I think its a good bet she is influenced by maya at the moment, but that probably doesn't last forever, especially with daddy drama looming on the horizon (for both maya and jojo, and jojo has her brother as well to contend with, its gonna take a lot of Dik power to piss off everyone that badly for the MC)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've said this before, but I felt like those early DIK choices that give +RP for Josy were on the lower end of that spectrum. They were harmless jokes at Steve's expense, the kind that any person with a sense of humour and who dislikes the person being made fun of would find funny. Also note that, in order to get +RP during the date, you have to have Neutral or CHICK status, same thing on the 2nd date where in order to get one of her points at the end you have to be Neutral or CHICK status.

In my view this isn't an inconsistency because it seems that Josy's OK with minor things on the DIK side, like making fun of someone who deserves it, but if the MC is more of a roguish, horndog, frat boy type, then she's not interested. She likes nice guys who can have a bit of fun now and then, but not guys who are assholes, which is why she doesn't like guys like Steve and Tommy.

Josy's spirited, yes, and she definitely has more of a backbone than Maya. I guess we'll see the full extent of how "wild" she can be, but I don't see her being quite on the same scale as other HOT girls like Sarah, Melanie, or even Mona. Josy seems like the kind of girl who knows how to have fun but doesn't let it go too far, and I don't think that has anything to do with being influenced by Maya, it just seems like that's who she is.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes