Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Guys are you sure that remaining progress takes 1 month?Because remaining animation and render count seems not much according to this legendary worked week.Can one of you tell me that how much time remainig works takes except renders and animations.
Well, put it this way; last week's progress update said they'd done 1572 renders and 126 animations, and this week's update says they've done 1835 renders and 134 animations. So, in one week, they've done a little under 300 renders and 8 animations. The recent update says they still have 400 - 700 renders left to do and 15 animations, so you do the maths on that one.

Add in all the coding, writing, free-roam events, and testing, and yes, it will probably be about another month.

Reactions: Red469

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
Well, put it this way; last week's progress update said they'd done 1572 renders and 126 animations, and this week's update says they've done 1835 renders and 134 animations. So, in one week, they've done a little under 300 renders and 8 animations. The recent update says they still have 400 - 700 renders left to do and 15 animations, so you do the maths on that one.

Add in all the coding, writing, free-roam events, and testing, and yes, it will probably be about another month.
I asked because i don't know about coding thing and I had a hope someone answers who at least understands that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I asked because i don't know about coding thing and I had a hope someone answers who at least understands that.
Even if someone with coding experience answered it's still impossible to know exactly because every game is different. The level of coding in this game is not the same as others, especially those that are far more linear. My only experience has been with coding for back-end web development and Flash games many years ago, which itself was a major pain in the ass, so I can only imagine just how long this game takes when it's fairly clear how complex it is and as such will certainly take a lot of time.

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
Even if someone with coding experience answered it's still impossible to know exactly because every game is different. The level of coding in this game is not the same as others, especially those that are far more linear. My only experience has been with coding for back-end web development and Flash games many years ago, which itself was a major pain in the ass, so I can only imagine just how long this game takes when it's fairly clear how complex it is and as such will certainly take a lot of time.
That is much better and I know you are a huge fan of BaDIK and checking forum everyday.Appreciate it bro , thanks.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It sounds reasonable about testing thing.Thanks
I'll put it bluntly the only person that knows is DPC we can speculate on when it will be ready, and that's not counting any issues that may arise which seems to have happened over the past week or so and it's not just about the coding either you got to take into consideration the rendering. He even says we've to take those numbers with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Red469 and Iruna.

topkeker

Jun 8, 2018
Maybe i`m just a flaccid wiener. chick, but every time i try to do a full dik play-through i still end up longing for the Raccoon Queen.

And every time Chad beats the mc and i choose to act like a dik towards Jill something inside me cracks :cry:, prolly balls.

Hopefully 99% of that 1835 + 400~700 renders will be Jill`s. Rest can be Derek`s feet in MCs mouth . :4Head:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: franzo
Mar 9, 2019
Maybe i`m just a flaccid wiener. chick, but every time i try to do a full dik play-through i still end up longing for the Raccoon Queen.

And every time Chad beats the mc and i choose to act like a dik towards Jill something inside me cracks :cry:, prolly balls.

Hopefully 99% of that 1835 + 400~700 renders will be Jill`s. Rest can be Derek`s feet in MCs mouth . :4Head:
Raccoon Queen? :WaitWhat:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I guess this has been asked before but ... at this point in the game is it better to go for a route (dik or chick) or can I go neutral (without losing content in general)?
What is the address? o_O

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I guess this has been asked before but ... at this point in the game is it better to go for a route (dik or chick) or can I go neutral (without losing content in general)?
What is the address? o_O
Regardless of what route you pick, you will not get all content on it. Some content is tied to the DIK path, some content is to tied to the CHICK path, and a lot of content is tied to general choices. If you want to view all content, you will need multiple saves on different routes and to save and load your game at certain choices in order to see different bits of content.

As far as which one is better, it's down to personal preference. There is no objectively optimal route at the moment, only what route is best for you.

Reactions: loikl

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
What is the address? o_O
NEUTRAL path is full-fledged choice. You don't have to be DIK or CHIK. You can be a normal guy.

Reactions: loikl

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Happy Easter everyone! I really wish that these free-roam events to allow us to redo some scenes like Riona and Camila phone call in bathroom with some text variations like you know *Hey you are back, or something to keep it fresh* , or future scenes to be implemented that way. For me thats the beauty of free roam- to be able to go back to some side girls and relieve the stress beside collecting magazines and money across the map. :D

Reactions: aarbei23
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes