Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
A user on Steam pointed out that despite Sage's prominent family/background (which has been heavily implied) and status as the President of the HOT's, MC still wouldn't be allowed to stay with her at the HOT's place for obvious reasons however an exception is made for Jill staying at the preps mansion, does that indicate her family's influence is greater than most or is that just a small plot hole?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A user on Steam pointed out that despite Sage's prominent family/background (which has been heavily implied) and status as the President of the HOT's, MC still wouldn't be allowed to stay with her at the HOT's place for obvious reasons however an exception is made for Jill staying at the preps mansion, does that indicate her family's influence is greater than most or is that just a small plot hole?
Definitely influence as it probably has something to do with the sponsorship Sage won't take. Jill probably gets sponsorship from her family (most likely the Royce's) just like how Rusty gets sponsorship from his Burgmeister family and it gets him special privileges. Sage doesn't get that because whoever her family may be, she's refusing to be sponsored by them and therefore she's not given special treatment.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's leading up to Jill being a Royce I'd be surprised if she wasn't at this point and I'm pretty sure all the rules need not apply to her.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Was addressed here before as well, I remember. Maybe it was because HOTs house was girls only? Or maybe it's the same way, but since Jill's frat is full of rich kids, they get off easier with pushing boundaries? Only their frat has securities and stuff

Reactions: Iruna. and Aristos

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Hey, completely new to this game. Is it required to be either a DIK or a CHICK to get routes? Sorry if it's a repetitive question

Dec 22, 2017
If you guys could predict what the biggest obstacle in our relationship with Jill what would it be? I personally don't think that Dweeb she dorms with will be a problem and Bella likes us now, so as long as we don't try to fuck both at the same time we'll be good.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Dik path for Sage. Chick Path for Jill you might get away with going netural for the rest of the girls.
Thanks, I suppose I will stay a bit DIK and have so much I get, I hope my character does not become an idiot xD

Reactions: Mormont

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
If you guys could predict what the biggest obstacle in our relationship with Jill what would it be? I personally don't think that Dweeb she dorms with will be a problem and Bella likes us now, so as long as we don't try to fuck both at the same time we'll be good.
It's kinda obvious. The biggest hurdle in Jill's route is gonna be her family. It's basically a retelling of the MC's parents story. Some other things can pop up, but, i think that's gonna be the biggest issue.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Tybalt will be a problem. There are a couple of small interactions that the MC has with him which I assume are going to amount to something big. It's obvious we can make Tybalt hate the MC. He's been a minor character thus far but he seems to be connected to Jill, Bella, Jade, Sage, and possibly Quinn's "restaurant" (at the start of the game we can see a prep through the glory hole). Just remember the old saying: "When life gives you lemons, use them to keep the raccoon safe."

Mar 9, 2019
Here's a wild conspiracy theory for ya. What if Arieth is the one behind the DIK account hijacking because she thinks they leaked the photos to Dawe? No one suspects her cause she is supposed to be too stupid. Hell, it could be a fucking act that she does just so she could get away with things easier.

Also, the one behind the blackmail could actually be Magnar and his troop trying to stir up trouble so that the DIK's and jocks get into it enough that the school has to step in and possibly take their houses. Then, of course, the houses could go to the least troublesome of the organizations.

I'm just spouting here, but I would like to hear some thoughts on those theories.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Here's a wild conspiracy theory for ya. What if Arieth is the one behind the DIK account hijacking because she thinks they leaked the photos to Dawe? No one suspects her cause she is supposed to be too stupid. Hell, it could be a fucking act that she does just so she could get away with things easier.

Also, the one behind the blackmail could actually be Magnar and his troop trying to stir up trouble so that the DIK's and jocks get into it enough that the school has to step in and possibly take their houses. Then, of course, the houses could go to the least troublesome of the organizations.

I'm just spouting here, but I would like to hear some thoughts on those theories.
That magnar theory doesn't seem too far fetched although i don't think it's specifically magnar doing the scheming but maybe some of the other tri betas who got fed up with all the bullying dealt to them by the hands of both the DIKs and alphas. And Arieth pretending to be dumb hmm maybe...i also had my doubts about her but it was soon replaced by having my attention focused on Jaime and Dany (purple haired chick from gen ed ). She is supposedly preggo with Jaime's kid and at the same time she also has doubts of him cheating so if she found out that he is cheating than it would provide her with all the motivation to ruin him and his frat. Plus Jaime mentioned that he recently lost his phone and i think that is also somehow related to the blackmail pics cause one of those pics was of Jaime and Leon banging Arieth. The blackmailer somehow had to get access to those photos and that phone seems a very viable way but ofc there were those other pics so it's all jumbled up theories at this point on my end , many puzzle pieces are missing

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

It honestly makes most sense for it to be Quinn, especially since she met with Dawe and had some sort of discussion. We know Quinn wants money and is pushing the side agenda with Tommy. Odds are shes killing to birds with one stone, shes getting a favor from the tri alphas, and removing Rusty to get Tommy in charge of the DIKs

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
For no man has perpetrated the level of sin the MC has, no man deserves the eternal torment of the Fields of Punishment such as he. No man should be confronted by the cutting whip of Alecto, the flaming sword of Megaera, or the bludgeoning mace of Tisiphone with as much haste. Not Sisyphus the death cheater, nor Tantalus the filius slayer, nor Ixion, actually Ixion is pretty much our MC, so I renege on the last one.
I like this paragraph. (y) :LOL: If only you'd made it a little less understandable you'd be on your way toward - Canto Forte -ism (which is a high complement btw)
Raccoon Queen? :WaitWhat:
I'm not sure whether this question is genuine or not, but just in case, here is a hint of who he means:
raccon tennis1.jpg

at the start of the game we can see a prep through the glory hole
Most people think the pinstripe was Burke (I think it was Tserriednich'sNen who first mentioned it waay back when). Also since there was no reason for Quinn to be there in addition to Riona if it was just a food order, that meeting was likely about business as well as pleasure.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes