Good:Jill/Mya/Josy/Isabella
Bad:Sage

Without affinitys affect level u can bang:
Jade and Quinn

On the other hand:
Dik side: "Tough" Guy
Chick side: "Mommy" boy

Or i remember wrong.

Let the DCP take the test in peace so we don’t have to do it.
All EP1-4 routes effect to EP5 and etc etc.
This is why affinity makes no sense as I remember you can be a chick,neutral(vanilla,romantic), and a douchbag/alpha /asshole but you cant be a chick beta cheracter and you cant be a douchbag on the asshole route all routes are vanilla so the affinity system makes zero sense. y ofc but than he could make the girl points on the background without the affinity system because I was so hype if I heard you can play 3 different personalitys but you cant . sadly

gokitan

Oct 5, 2018
One of the best games out there atm. Although the developer likes to leave you hanging not sure yet if i like it or not.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I am pretty sure I saw someone saying episode 5 is in season 1 and season 2 will start in fall. Correct me if I am wrong

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
While i agree about Maya, since she had a lot of screentime in season 1, i think Josy needs some love now. Aside from her, Jill also needs a little more focus, and if possible Bella, since you would only have any content with her in episode 4 if choosing her door. Maya and Sage can take a little backseat for now, and i'm telling this as a Sage fan.
Yeah, you are right about Josy but at this point, Josy content will most likely include Maya as well. Maybe if they decide to break up this will be different but it's too early for that, soo

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes