Madking2

Mar 15, 2018
I wanna play all the mini-games, but fuck Brawler.

Does changing the difficulty in brawler DO anything, like if I lower it do I miss out on renders or anything?

The Official Walkthrough doesn't answer this, just says once it's lowered it can't be undone(why not? Someone needs to learn to code that in, seriously).

When typing, about every third word I miss-hit something, which is fine when typing but for Brawler quicktime events is a death knell. If it was a pattern I could learn that would be maybe doable(I'd still hate it), but it is loaded at random, so FUCK THAT.

I hate Guitar Hero too, rhythm games can suck a DIK.
EDIT: spelling of course....

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I wanna play all the mini-games, but fuck Brawler.

Does changing the difficulty in brawler DO anything, like if I lower it do I miss out on renders or anything?

The Official Walkthrough doesn't answer this, just says once it's lowered it can't be undone(why not? Someone needs to learn to code that in, seriously).

When typing, about every third word I miss-hit something, which is fine when typing but for Brawler quicktime events is a death knell. If it was a pattern I could learn that would be maybe doable(I'd still hate it), but it is loaded at random, so FUCK THAT.

I hate Guitar Hero too, rhythm games can suck a DIK.
EDIT: spelling of course....
At the beginning of the game you are told that renders unlocked through mini-games can be unlocked in other ways if you turn them off.

You could also download the mod in the OP to unlock everything.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Less Maya for at least 1 or 2 episodes please :( Josy too, we need space for Jill and Bella now :love:
While i agree about Maya, since she had a lot of screentime in season 1, i think Josy needs some love now. Aside from her, Jill also needs a little more focus, and if possible Bella, since you would only have any content with her in episode 4 if choosing her door. Maya and Sage can take a little backseat for now, and i'm telling this as a Sage fan.

Reactions: Zirael Q and Iruna.

Red469

May 18, 2018
If MC stayed at Bella's, they did the thing in the pool and bathroom and goes on the second date with Jill and he likes her even more, we already know Jill is totally into him and the sparks are flying... how will Bella handle that? Will she tell Jill what they did? If Jill knew she would be heartbroken :cry:
No. She said as much.
Jill knows he is dating others so Mute point.
Hence the word DATING... this does NOT mean exclusive till agreed upon.

Yes you can deny her and not get the pool/shower scene.

There is no 'best choice' it's just player preference. One thing you're forgetting is that you're not forced to romance both. You can pretty much friend zone one and pursue the other. I have a save where I'm pursuing both just to see how that love triangle ends up for better or worse.

Besides I'm certain banging Jade while you're pursuing Bella will come back to bite you much harder then if you're going after Jill.
Again... Jill knows hes dating others soo maybe, maybe not...
IF, those two were exclusive, then ya I could agree with you BUT thats NOT the case.

Would that not be just referring to the drugs? I'd be shocked if there was anything more between those two.

Come On... how can someone you have not dated be able to get under ur skin the way quinn does to him?
Will there have to be writing on the wall for that?
I think the statement in question could easily mean BOTH.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
In season 2 i think the focus will be on Bella storyline & Jill storyline

A part/First half of Maya and Sage storyline is covered in season 1 (the remaining will be covered afterwards)
Josy's storyline already covered in Maya stotyline
the poster for season 2 has Maya & Josy on it, so... :D
but even i had enough of those two, give more screentime to Jill, Bella, Camila & Mona :love:
Ok, Sage & Quinn also :D

Reactions: Iruna.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Come On... how can someone you have not dated be able to get under ur skin the way quinn does to him?
Will there have to be writing on the wall for that?
I think the statement in question could easily mean BOTH.
I don't think it's anything more than the drugs. And besides, she seems much more interested in the MC than anyone else.

Look at all these maggots talking about jill or bella being best girl

clearly, Camila is best girl
Clearly not as it's Jade :p

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Who is that chick on the preview?Jade?
Is it not Envy? DPC mentioned that Envy, Lily and Sarah were getting 2 special renders each and the blonde hair and size of the boobs makes me think it's Envy.

Less Maya for at least 1 or 2 episodes please :( Josy too, we need space for Jill and Bella now :love:
I guess that will depend on what the focus will be in this next season. Jill and Bella do need more time to really expand upon their characters, so does Sage, but with these first few episodes likely covering the last week of the HOT scavenger hunt, I think we'll still see a fair bit of Maya and Josy, even for those who chose to just be friends with them.

the poster for season 2 has Maya & Josy on it, so... :D
but even i had enough of those two, give more screentime to Jill, Bella, Camila & Mona :love:
Ok, Sage & Quinn also :D
Poster for season 2? :unsure: And where might one find said poster?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes