SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Would that not be just referring to the drugs? I'd be shocked if there was anything more between those two.
idk, i know Tommy has a gf, but hey, it's college..., they are high all the time and they are very close, it would be a miracle if they didn't banged already...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's just a reference to the drugs because Tommy can't pay Quinn any more than he already does for them because Rusty won't sponsor him meaning that most of the money he makes goes on his tuition.

idk, i know Tommy has a gf, but hey, it's college..., they are high all the time and they are very close, it would be a miracle if they didn't banged already...
But as the saying goes; never mix business with pleasure.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week went by faster than usual. I took 1.5 days off, but I got a lot done still.

I've been writing, playtesting and posing renders and animations. I have less than 5 animations left to pose. I will double-check all lewd scenes to see if I'm happy with the animation content in them.

I purchased 9 new licensed tracks for the game. I'm not sure how many of these tracks will be added to Episode 5, yet.

Next week I will work with different things that need to be done. Playtesting, posing, coding, polishing, etc.

In the final poll for Episode 5 the winners for 2 special renders each are Envy, Lily and Sarah.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Hrllav

Jan 22, 2019

This week went by faster than usual. I took 1.5 days off, but I got a lot done still.

I've been writing, playtesting and posing renders and animations. I have less than 5 animations left to pose. I will double-check all lewd scenes to see if I'm happy with the animation content in them.

I purchased 9 new licensed tracks for the game. I'm not sure how many of these tracks will be added to Episode 5, yet.

Next week I will work with different things that need to be done. Playtesting, posing, coding, polishing, etc.

In the final poll for Episode 5 the winners for 2 special renders each are Envy, Lily and Sarah.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
i hope the lady is heather

Reactions: Cramone and Triaxe

Jhakas

Apr 20, 2020
Very respectfully sir
Bring a android file for this game [Being ADIK] we are long time to waiting for it....

Feb 15, 2019

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

"Playtesting, posing, coding, polishing, etc."

This gets my hopes up for a new version release.

GrondTheRam

Oct 16, 2017
Seems like it's already in the last touches phase? I didnt expect this tbh. Maybe we will see a release sooner than later.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes