Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Is it not Envy? DPC mentioned that Envy, Lily and Sarah were getting 2 special renders each and the blonde hair and size of the boobs makes me think it's Envy.

I guess that will depend on what the focus will be in this next season. Jill and Bella do need more time to really expand upon their characters, so does Sage, but with these first few episodes likely covering the last week of the HOT scavenger hunt, I think we'll still see a fair bit of Maya and Josy, even for those who chose to just be friends with them.

Poster for season 2? :unsure: And where might one find said poster?
Been a while since I played the game, remember Envy's hair a different color hmm... Might check once more hehe

Kanzen

Aug 27, 2017
This is by far one of the best games i ever played, with a lot of content
Well i ment for the dik route. I think I understand that there are two major routes chick and dik and if I went full dik I was wondering if I'll have just as much content as being on the chick route

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm about to play for the first time is there a lot of content for being a dik?
You'll get a good few hours of playtime and there is plenty to see and do already and we have barely scratched the surface of the game. It has a good amount of content for both some routes so far Dik and Chick and neutral is fun but I'd suggest you mess around with those first and make plenty of separate saves for each path you take.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well i ment for the dik route. I think I understand that there are two major routes chick and dik and if I went full dik I was wondering if I'll have just as much content as being on the chick route
Yes, there's a good balance of content for both paths. In the first half of the game you'll see about 90% content whichever affinity you choose. Later on a high Dik or Chick score will prevent you from being able to pursue some girls. I play Dik, Chick and Neutral paths.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
This is why affinity makes no sense as I remember you can be a chick,neutral(vanilla,romantic), and a douchbag/alpha /asshole but you cant be a chick beta cheracter and you cant be a douchbag on the asshole route all routes are vanilla so the affinity system makes zero sense. y ofc but than he could make the girl points on the background without the affinity system because I was so hype if I heard you can play 3 different personalitys but you cant . sadly
You are right that you can play as a schizophrenic with DIK affinity and -3 DIK level. The game will look weird, but that's your choice.
I see role of affinities quite clearly in game. Without it, you could choose during all the sex-content main choices the DIK one, but at the same time appear in front of Jill as an innocent CHIC with DIC-20. DPC prevented you do this with affinity.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
You are right that you can play as a schizophrenic with DIK affinity and -3 DIK level. The game will look weird, but that's your choice.
I see role of affinities quite clearly in game. Without it, you could choose during all the sex-content main choices the DIK one, but at the same time appear in front of Jill as an innocent CHIC with DIC-20. DPC prevented you do this with affinity.
But on the chick route you dont act like a beta cheracter (mommas boy) and on the total dik route you dont act like a douchbag so how it makes sense?

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I do wonder if Episodes 1-4 = Season 1 , why dont we call the next release Episode 1 Season 2 since it will also come separate . Kinda like tv shows S02E01. Its kinda confusing for new ppl that come in and see us talking about the next release Season 2 episode 5. Just my 2 cents :D

Reactions: Casmyr

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm not sure if that as official or fanart but I think I recall VQueS posted it originally.
Either way that's not exactly indicative as to who'll get the most most screen time in Season 2. DPC has his favorite girl Jill as the cover girl for Season 1 on steam which is a bit funny as Jill has the least amount of screen time of all the girls throughout the first season.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
the words on the affinity scala are total dik (complete asshole ) and total chick a (complett beta boi) ofc it is mentioned
That you interpret the Dik/Chick scale as asshole or beta boi says nothing about the game and everything about you. At max Dik, MC is a typical college guy who busts chops with his friends and stands his ground against aggressive, bullying bastards. On the total chick path he's a caring human being who treats both men and women with respect.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
either way that's not exactly indicative as to who'll get the most most screen time in Season 2. DPC has his favorite girl Jill as the cover girl for Season 1 on steam which is a bit funny as Jill has the least amount of screen time of all the girls throughout the first season.
It's possible that Jill could be the first in a DPC game where she is wrapped up in cotton wool :LOL: and have little drama may be the only thing big that will happen with her is rejecting Tybalt for the MC to the disagreement of her parents.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes