exlol

Jan 13, 2019
I'm late to this thread so it may have been discussed already, but is there any way to 'egg the preps'? Seems like the only task that was missed for Hell Week.

Also, is it just me,or does Sage have the best lewd scenes among all main girls in season 1? Lol
Nope the MC and Derek forgot about the task and Hell Week is over so we can't complete it anymore.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone already have a theory who Chad is fucking?
Should be a girl hotter than Sage or a girl who is more important than Sage. The latter is no plausible, if that was the case Chad would dump Sage then go for that girl. Finding a hotter girl than Sage seems hard as well...
So there goes the popular theory of Troy. Or a different male altogether. But not necessarily because of the "blackmail" scene. It could pretty well be a photo taken while he was using steroids, which is illegal for their upcoming competition. Seems very, very important to them.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm late to this thread so it may have been discussed already, but is there any way to 'egg the preps'? Seems like the only task that was missed for Hell Week.

Also, is it just me,or does Sage have the best lewd scenes among all main girls in season 1? Lol
They're certainly good if you like the directness and the roughness of them, and they are definitely very hot. For me though, the scenes that are slow, tender, and sensuous are the one I like the most, so Bella's, Maya's, and Josy's have been my favourites so far. (y) The quiet way Bella guides you to the shower and says almost nothing during is sensational. :love:

fredmarscurry

Apr 22, 2020
They're certainly good if you like the directness and the roughness of them, and they are definitely very hot. For me though, the scenes that are slow, tender, and sensuous are the one I like the most, so Bella's, Maya's, and Josy's have been my favourites so far. (y) The quiet way Bella guides you to the shower and says almost nothing during is sensational. :love:
Oh Maya's scene before all the shit went down was great, probably my second favorite non-Sage scene. I guess I just appreciate how Sage just gets down to business without much of the drama (that involves MC).

Reactions: Red469

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Many, many times that is presumably going to be important in the next update since it'll mean he won't be allowed to live at the frat house.
I think he's still going to end up in the DIK mansion, though. The fight with Chad and getting him tossed out the Alphas for it will score him big points and probably guarantees his place.

Although I would be curious to see what happens if he doesn't get in because if you're on the friendship path, it would probably be awkward to continue staying with Maya and where the MC goes from there would be interesting (Jill, Bella, or Sage), and if you're on the threesome path this could lead to the MC spending more time with Maya than either of them do with Josy if he continues staying in her dorm which would certainly make more people think she's being set up for a solo path with the MC later on.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The mechanism for the blackmailer to profit is amping up tensions between the Alphas and DIKs. Who will eventually profit and what that profit looks like is open for debate. But in my opinion the photos are sent with the intention of escalating the conflict between the two frats further. Given Chad instantly attacks a DIK pledge as well the goal of all the photos may be the same.
Do we even know if it's for blackmail? sure it's someone with pictures but was there anything more to the notes that Chad and Dawe received it certainly seems like someone wants to stoke the flames between both Dik's and Jocks but for what purpose.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
I wonder if Maya, who must know about the list since she's MC's roommate and Derek's sister, eggs the Prep's house with Josy and lets them take credit for it.
My guess is, given the amount of times the MC has now messed with the Jocks they give him some leeway and decide to just go egg the preps then and there. Jill gets caught in the middle causing the first problem in the relationship.

Reactions: Casmyr

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
btw what did they mean by egg the preps? wont it count what we did to them (like Derek having Tybalts toothbrush in his ass , maybe steal from them or it means actuall throw eggs at them?) i think they did all of em? (if i remember correctly Derek does says to the mc before the carwash they only need the car wash and the teacher thing, so i assumed we did all of em)

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
btw what did they mind by egg the preps? wont it count what we did to them (like Derek having Tybalts toothbrush in his ass or it means actuall throw eggs at them?) i think they did all of em?
I think it means to throw actual eggs, but the toothbrush in the ass will probably be considered even better than that and they won't care they didn't egg them. Although, do any of the other DIKs know about the toothbrush? I don't think anyone other than Derek and the MC know about it.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
I think it means to throw actual eggs, but the toothbrush in the ass will probably be considered even better than that and they won't care they didn't egg them. Although, do any of the other DIKs know about the toothbrush? I don't think anyone other than Derek and the MC know about it.
That was before Hell Week so it won't count. That was just a task to get into Tybalt's house and get some photos

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Given that Tommy wasn't exactly happy about Josy coming to B&M, the fact that MC, on the threesome route, is shacking up with her could easily be reason enough for him to insist that the entire list is followed.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Will Tommy let it slide? Rusty or Jacob probably, but Tommy???
Yeah I agree Tommy might be a problem here. Makes me wonder if Quinn's plan (which probably involves the MC becoming a DIK) becomes compromised because of it.
Tommy was actually warming up to the MC a little in the last update it's a work in progress and getting acceptance from him will take a bit longer, but you've got to remember the MC has achieved so much in such little time. Getting Chad suspended was a big deal and for that alone Tommy should let anything go when it comes to the MC.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That was before Hell Week so it won't count. That was just a task to get into Tybalt's house and get some photos
True, but it's still a good prank and he'll still be using that toothbrush so they might give them a pass on it.

Given that Tommy wasn't exactly happy about Josy coming to B&M, the fact that MC, on the threesome route, is shacking up with her could easily be reason enough for him to insist that the entire list is followed.
Tommy doesn't know about the MC and Josy yet and I suspect they'll keep the whole thing quiet. DPC will likely be saving that drama for later.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes