Dec 19, 2019
I imagine that the only way for MC and Derek to join DIK is:
a) They gave more time.
b) DIKs take a diplomatic vote on the situation, Rusty and Jacob are in favor, Rusty is against, the others I don't know.

topkeker

Jun 8, 2018
His emotional reaction when he attacks the MC makes me think it was something big like that would certainly ruin his reputation.
That happens when roiders let E2 go too high. Guys literally melt and cry on romantic movie + period-like mood swings :KEK:

My guess is, given the amount of times the MC has now messed with the Jocks they give him some leeway and decide to just go egg the preps then and there. Jill gets caught in the middle causing the first problem in the relationship.
PLS DPC NO. Don`t let anyone egg Jill. Though i wouldn`t be against messing with Jill`s eggs :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The question I have is, did Chad jump to thinking it was some sort of blackmail or was there a note that went with it? If there was a note then that would be something, but just showing Chad a picture of him with another girl doesn't really mean it was blackmail.
Good question, but I'm inclined to think there was no actual blackmail note. If there had been, then Chad assaulting the MC makes very little sense. However furious Chad might have been, beating up your (presumed) blackmailer instead of paying him off *and* making no effort to secure the incriminating material is just begging for said blackmailer to out your secret. I might believe it if I thought Chad was willing to live with being outed, but the fact he doesn't show 'his' pictures to the other jocks suggests he definitely wants whatever it is to stay secret.

Also, if it was blackmail, I would have expected the other shoe to drop by now. Even Chad won't think he can pay off a blackmailer after beating him up. So either Chad worked out the MC wasn't the blackmailer and then decided to reverse course and pay up (all off screen), or Chad effectively called the blackmailer's bluff and went unpunished for it. Both are possible but neither seems likely.

I'm late to this thread so it may have been discussed already, but is there any way to 'egg the preps'? Seems like the only task that was missed for Hell Week.

Also, is it just me,or does Sage have the best lewd scenes among all main girls in season 1? Lol
As mentioned, our heroes seem to have missed that task, so it will presumably have some sort of consequence in Episode 5. (My zaniest theory is that it will force the duo to rush over to the ANW house only to discover the HOTs are partying there; I mean who better to pay for the services, right?)

As for Sage's lewd scenes, they are the ones most focused on the sex itself. That makes sense since Sage's relationship with the MC is purely a physical thing (*cough cough*). Whether that makes them the 'best' is the stuff internet shipping wars are born from.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
My guess is, given the amount of times the MC has now messed with the Jocks they give him some leeway and decide to just go egg the preps then and there. Jill gets caught in the middle causing the first problem in the relationship.
Someone here wrote a few dozen pages back that all the DIKs could go together to throw eggs at the preps house. That would be quite a nice bounding-time.

Reactions: Zirael Q

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think if such a thing happened Tommy would make MC's life hell and especially after he found out that MC and Josy had something.
Tommy doenst like Josy and dont give a fuck about her, what is more he doenst even want to be near her so i dont think it will really matter at all.
The only problem will be the mc being a dik and having Josy as his girlfriend since he dont want her close.

At the last party of the game, when Josy had to kiss, Tommy left the room. I don't think he's going to accept a guy who fucked his stepsister in his mother's bed.
you should read that part again because he is only concerned of her being there and ruining his fun, not about her.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
At the last party of the game, when Josy had to kiss, Tommy left the room. I don't think he's going to accept a guy who fucked his stepsister in his mother's bed.
If he ever finds out about that, of course. ;)

Tommy doesn't like Josy and don't give a fuck about her
He doesn't, but that's what would set him off; seeing his maggot son with someone he dislikes. He'd probably expect the MC to be loyal to him and not date Josy out of respect for his "father" which will cause a rift between them.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
If he ever finds out about that, of course. ;)

He doesn't, but that's what would set him off; seeing his maggot son with someone he dislikes. He'd probably expect the MC to be loyal to him and not date Josy out of respect for his "father" which will cause a rift between them.
I don't think we fully understand Tommy's view of Josy yet.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't think we fully understand Tommy's view of Josy yet.
well, I could care less about him to be honest, he's been in my shit list after he outright left the mc naked, balls freezing with nowhere to go and laughed at him, to be honest he is the only one i dislike in the Diks fraternity. (and yup i blame him not Quinn)

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I wonder if Maya, who must know about the list since she's MC's roommate and Derek's sister, eggs the Prep's house with Josy and lets them take credit for it.
Let's say MC completes the teacher task with Jade. She doesn't know that, and she can presume that they weren't able to complete that task. This makes her do that for MC and Derek as well? Nope.
Either DIKs will let that slide since egging the preps is nothing compared to the teacher and sex outdoors task, or something will happen while reviewing the tasks and they'll overlook that task altogether. They can also just punish them for not egging the preps. But Maya doing it for them? As "perfect" as she is, she wouldn't do that at all

Andolomir

Jul 9, 2018
Tommy doenst like Josy and dont give a fuck about her, what is more he doenst even want to be near her so i dont think it will really matter at all.
The only problem will be the mc being a dik and having Josy as his girlfriend since he dont want her close.
Actually I think, he cares about her and doesn´t want to see her involved in the shit he knows about. He seems to be the guy who wants to protect her but doesn´t want to show it. And who wants to see their sister hook up with some Party-Guys that bang one girl after another?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I imagine that the only way for MC and Derek to join DIK is:
a) They gave more time.
b) DIKs take a diplomatic vote on the situation, Rusty and Jacob are in favor, Rusty is against, the others I don't know.
Maybe that's the place those DIK + points come relevant who knows? Like buying a lap dance to Nick at the strip club (dunno if that was his name tbh)

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes