Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Brawler is pretty fun and you can win on hard, playing on hard just unlocks a special render and if you own the game legit an achievement on steam.
I don't think it matters what level you play because I got all brawler renders playing on easy.

Reactions: Casmyr

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Is hard difficulty in brawling necessary? I don't see it being possible at all in the first fight(before first date)

Let me rephrase that, do you lose anything by lowering the difficulty?

So far I've just been standing there like a punching bag and got a hit in once or twice, but those hits were always blocked.
If you want to play on hard difficulty put points in dexterity, it gives you more time to react

Dec 19, 2019
I wanted the real fights in the game to have consequences
You defeat Dawe = You get punched in the end and run away
You defeat Chad = He gets all hurt but you take a punch and stay like the loser

Reactions: Wolfkins

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
So far it seems to be a huge disadvantage to be a DIK. All the girls so far except Sage dislike you for it. I assume that changes later on?

If you want to play on hard difficulty put points in dexterity, it gives you more time to react
Problem is that the first fight is when you only have 1 point to place. And it just seemed outright impossible to win. I eventually managed to hit someone once, but to win a fight? No.

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
I wanted the real fights in the game to have consequences
You defeat Dawe = You get punched in the end and run away
You defeat Chad = He gets all hurt but you take a punch and stay like the loser
well if you win against Chad Melanie say something like "you manage to beat him up and get him in trouble" if i remember correctly

but yeah no big consequences for now

Reactions: Casmyr
Dec 19, 2019
well if you win against Chad Melanie say something like "you manage to beat him up and get him in trouble" if i remember correctly
Yes, but it doesn't have the same feeling of victory as hitting Chad and really winning, you beat him and he takes you down in the end is frustrating.

Reactions: Lapsudit

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I agree that kinda annoyed me
Yeah, that one was one of the more blatant railroad moments. I realize that the MC has to be beat up badly enough that Jill needs to care for him, but it was still badly handled. Either have Chad literally blindside us without an opportunity to fight back, or find a way to let the MC win.

At the very least, let Jill's arrival distract the MC long enough for an otherwise beaten Chad to get a cheap shot in. That might give us an interesting potential interaction with Jill, where the MC could blame her for actually making things worse.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
So far it seems to be a huge disadvantage to be a DIK. All the girls so far except Sage dislike you for it. I assume that changes later on?
DIK is not looking for LI. DIK wants to catch as many fish as possible and for that purpose he has a lot of side-girls

Problem is that the first fight is when you only have 1 point to place. And it just seemed outright impossible to win. I eventually managed to hit someone once, but to win a fight? No.
You can buy another point for one $ and still have enough $ for Magnar.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
lol i just figured out the self voicing thing and it's hilarious, hearing microsoft sam say cum is funny

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
Hi there. On my first play through. Using Mainly dik options but grapping relationship points where i can.
Jocy and maya just friendzoned me. Is it possible to stay some where ind between dik and chik, where i 'get them both', have benefits with Aage, and also persure Bella and Jill? Not forgetting Jade (damn that was awesome) but im thinking she isnt a romantic option

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hi there. On my first play through. Using Mainly dik options but grapping relationship points where i can.
Jocy and maya just friendzoned me. Is it possible to stay some where ind between dik and chik, where i 'get them both', have benefits with Aage, and also persure Bella and Jill? Not forgetting Jade (damn that was awesome) but im thinking she isnt a romantic option
you can stay neutral affinity, just avoid massive dik or chick choices, for example be always good to maya and josy and be a dik to others, that way the points will stay neutral

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes