Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Didn't Leon say that he trusts all DIK? poor Leon. :[
He does, but all it takes is one bad egg to say a bunch of stuff that has no backing behind it and whoever is behind the blackmail might have all sorts of stuff on Jamie from his phone. It's a well thought out scheme so I'd say the blackmailer is someone we least expect saying it's Quinn or something is the easy choice and just lacks any originality or thought.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree with you, I think it was a Quinn's plan, but she wouldn't do that by herself. Did anyone notice it was too strange that Camila was nowhere to be found, since Mona and her are literally always together? My bet is that Camila posted that pic, forced by Quinn.
For what purpose? Quinn has enough going on why would she risk her operation for a bit of blackmail.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree with you, I think it was a Quinn's plan, but she wouldn't do that by herself. Did anyone notice it was too strange that Camila was nowhere to be found, since Mona and her are literally always together? My bet is that Camila posted that pic, forced by Quinn.
Not sure about Camila, but Riona certainly seems a little bit edgy when you talk to her and that kiss comes out of nowhere, especially if you didn't do the threesome or stay with Sage because the MC doesn't really know her at all if that's the case. It's almost like she's looking for an alibi or a patsy, given that Quinn was likely pointing at the MC earlier in the episode when asked by Riona what their next move would be if using Sage doesn't work out.

For what purpose? Quinn has enough going on why would she risk her operation for a bit of blackmail.
She needs the counselors and school officials to look away from the Alphas for a while to complete this order, and what better way to do that than this? It puts more scrutiny on the DIKs for a while. She's not trying to destroy her business or relationship with the DIKs, but she did say her plan won't sit well with them and the Cathy picture seems like it fits that bill.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
One of the Diks is the idea either Nick who just happened to be in the library where the laptop was found. Or Jamie who has lost his phone and the person in possession is using it to blackmail him.
i always did think it was Sage and the whole thing being plotted by Quinn, because when the mc talks with Sage on the phone she is shown somewhere in the Preps house or somewhere close (Also Riona ask the mc i he knows who did it and seems like something is worrying her about what happened , so i think the hots may be involved xD)
The only problem i see about this and that dont really fit is the whole drugs things, if Quinn is involved with the drugs with the Diks why whould she fuck them over?

Troy, and I think the pictures that Chad got from the note are with the person he is cheating on Sage with as we never saw what his pictures were.
Troy was a Tri Alpha and yet they beat him to stole the mcs guitars? I dont think that fits at all.
Dawe fits more for me since he cant get it hard anymore with girls xD

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The only problem i see about this and that dont really fit is the whole drugs things, if Quinn is involved with the drugs with the Diks why whould she fuck them over?
Exactly it makes no sense for the arrangement she has with them why take away any income she could be getting from the Diks? It's more than likely she has that agreement going on with Burke it was assumed that it was Burke that's also made a deal with Quinn.

Putting all the blame on Quinn is to easy for some people oh she has all the prostitution ring going on it must be her behind all the bad stuff that's going on. Just no thought or substance to this what so ever.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think there's a bit of confusion when the subject of these pictures come up and some people seem to think that the theory is Quinn is behind all of it, but that's not the case.

The Cathy picture is what people think Quinn is responsible for, because right now the Alphas are under increased scrutiny from the school because of the incident with Chad and this is likely to cause an issue with Quinn completing her order with the Alphas. In order to get attention off the Alphas, she either personally leaked that pic since she likely has a lot of free-reign to roam around the DIK mansion or she had someone like Riona do it. The scandal this causes would get the DIKs in trouble and it would either divide the scrutiny of the school between the Alphas and DIKs or put it solely on the DIKs for a short while giving Quinn enough time to complete the Alpha order without being noticed.

The blackmail pictures, however, no one really knows who's responsible for that and even those who believe in the Quinn-Cathy theory do not think Quinn is behind it because it serves her no purpose.

The other common misconception is that it couldn't be Quinn because it would hurt her business, something that is often proclaimed by those who denounce the Quinn-Cathy theory. But Quinn, in her cocky arrogance, does not think she will get caught and even if she did, she'll likely get off lightly by brushing it off as a prank or blame it on someone else like Sage or the MC. It could backfire on her, but likely not in any way that will permanantly harm her business or relationship with the DIKs, and she's certainly not intentionally trying to do that either.

Reactions: IkarusWestwood

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Exactly it makes no sense for the arrangement she has with them why take away any income she could be getting from the Diks? It's more than likely she has that agreement going on with Burke it was assumed that it was Burke that's also made a deal with Quinn.
It makes perfect sense because the deal with the Alphas is likely so big that having eyes on them is almost certainly guaranteed to get them caught, whereas the DIKs get a lot of leeway because of Rusty being a Burgmeister and Quinn probably feels that they'll be fine and be able to weather a storm like this. So even with added scrutiny and having some eyes on them, she'll still be able to supply the DIKs because Rusty can get people to look the other way.

However, if a casualty of this Cathy incident is Rusty and the DIKs don't have him to shield them anymore, that will be an unintended consequence of Quinn's actions, something she did not expect because she's cocky and arrogant, and Quinn's issues with her business will now become a focal point of some new and serious drama in the story.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Interesting, and she was in the same corridor as the library is.
Exactly. Some people may say that fingering (giggity) Quinn for the Cathy picture "lacks any originality or thought", but it's far more of an Occam's razor than anything else and the implications and possible ramifications are perfect for creating drama and new sub-plots if it all backfires on her.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
One of my thoughts (less than theory) is the triumvirate of Quinn, Tommy and Dawe.

Their goal is to replace the current presidents:
Tommy gets Chad
Quinn gets Rusty
Dawe gets Sage

The photos for Dawe are only meant to distract, and so will the others.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
What I find puzzling about the photos Chad found is that the photos for Chad are implied to show evidence of Chad's infidelity, but the photo for Dawes shows Arieth's infidelity. I have a hard time coming up with a simple explanation that covers both.

Chad thinks the MC is trying to blackmail him. We know it isn't the MC, but the idea it's blackmail makes sense: Chad has a secret he doesn't want to get out. But the Dawes photos are really Arieth's secret. In theory Dawes might want to keep it a secret just to avoid a scandal, but it seems much more likely he'd either want revenge on the guys banging Arieth or he'd take it out on Arieth. Or both, of course. In either case, there's no clear mechanism for the blackmailer to profit from sending Dawes those photos.

So why were those photos sent? Without knowing who Chad was fooling around with, the only explanation that seems to fit is that someone just wants to mess with the tri-alphas. That's certainly plausible and there are plenty of suspects. But if that was the goal, why send the photos discretely? Making them public would be much more humiliating.

It's possible the sender wanted to protect Arieth's reputation, though that sure seems like a lost cause. That would imply it was one of the HOTs, but overall they have some of the least interest in messing with the jocks. The more likely explanation is that the sender wanted to avoid attracting too much attention. If the pics are public, people might figure out who sent them and that could be bad for the sender. If the pics remain private, the jocks are on their own to ID the sender. Plus, they are more likely to act privately and do something rash (as indeed happened).

Given all that, I don't see any obvious suspect. Most of the jocks' enemies seem like they would be happy with public humiliation and wouldn't mind being outed. Quinn is the only real schemer we've seen so far, so she's the only one I might buy sending the pics in the hopes of getting them to do something stupid. That might fit with her getting the HOTs to dump the jocks for the DIKs, but given Quinn's money problems, you'd think she'd settle for direct blackmail of Chad instead.

Just feels like we're going to need more information before we can draw any real conclusions.

Reactions: Casmyr

Red469

May 18, 2018
Troy, and I think the pictures that Chad got from the note are with the person he is cheating on Sage with as we never saw what his pictures were.
Its Possible... Or pics of him and his boyfriend going at it

He does, but all it takes is one bad egg to say a bunch of stuff that has no backing behind it and whoever is behind the blackmail might have all sorts of stuff on Jamie from his phone. It's a well thought out scheme so I'd say the blackmailer is someone we least expect saying it's Quinn or something is the easy choice and just lacks any originality or thought.
For all we know it could be Mr Burke himself doing the BM, it will be interesting to find out who.

Because she can... And she Loves sticking it to Tommy... What better way to make him sweat?

Putting all the blame on Quinn is to easy for some people oh she has all the prostitution ring going on it must be her behind all the bad stuff that's going on. Just no thought or substance to this what so ever.
Well... The deal to sell to the Diks could only be one, She could easily still be selling to the alpha and wanted the heat and attention be directed elsewhere.

Hell... With how pissed off Jade is... she could have done something like that easy enough... Especially since shes got enough motive...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What I find puzzling about the photos Chad found is that the photos for Chad are implied to show evidence of Chad's infidelity, but the photo for Dawes shows Arieth's infidelity. I have a hard time coming up with a simple explanation that covers both.

Chad thinks the MC is trying to blackmail him. We know it isn't the MC, but the idea it's blackmail makes sense: Chad has a secret he doesn't want to get out. But the Dawes photos are really Arieth's secret. In theory Dawes might want to keep it a secret just to avoid a scandal, but it seems much more likely he'd either want revenge on the guys banging Arieth or he'd take it out on Arieth. Or both, of course. In either case, there's no clear mechanism for the blackmailer to profit from sending Dawes those photos.

So why were those photos sent? Without knowing who Chad was fooling around with, the only explanation that seems to fit is that someone just wants to mess with the tri-alphas. That's certainly plausible and there are plenty of suspects. But if that was the goal, why send the photos discretely? Making them public would be much more humiliating.

It's possible the sender wanted to protect Arieth's reputation, though that sure seems like a lost cause. That would imply it was one of the HOTs, but overall they have some of the least interest in messing with the jocks. The more likely explanation is that the sender wanted to avoid attracting too much attention. If the pics are public, people might figure out who sent them and that could be bad for the sender. If the pics remain private, the jocks are on their own to ID the sender. Plus, they are more likely to act privately and do something rash (as indeed happened).

Given all that, I don't see any obvious suspect. Most of the jocks' enemies seem like they would be happy with public humiliation and wouldn't mind being outed. Quinn is the only real schemer we've seen so far, so she's the only one I might buy sending the pics in the hopes of getting them to do something stupid. That might fit with her getting the HOTs to dump the jocks for the DIKs, but given Quinn's money problems, you'd think she'd settle for direct blackmail of Chad instead.

Just feels like we're going to need more information before we can draw any real conclusions.
The question I have is, did Chad jump to thinking it was some sort of blackmail or was there a note that went with it? If there was a note then that would be something, but just showing Chad a picture of him with another girl doesn't really mean it was blackmail.

I agree with you that it feels more like it was done to just rub it in their faces, the fact that the HOTs spend more time with the DIKs and that someone knows who Chad is cheating on Sage with. Unless they were ransoming Chad directly, then it's more likely just someone playing a game with the DIKs, and the most prominent suspect for that would be Tommy. He seems like the kind of person that would get a kick out of playing mind games with the Alphas, plus it would be a good payback for the Alphas throwing dildos into the DIK mansion because psychological warfare can often be more effective than a blunt force attack.

fredmarscurry

Apr 22, 2020
I'm late to this thread so it may have been discussed already, but is there any way to 'egg the preps'? Seems like the only task that was missed for Hell Week.

Also, is it just me,or does Sage have the best lewd scenes among all main girls in season 1? Lol

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm late to this thread so it may have been discussed already, but is there any way to 'egg the preps'? Seems like the only task that was missed for Hell Week.

Also, is it just me,or does Sage have the best lewd scenes among all main girls in season 1? Lol
Many, many times that is presumably going to be important in the next update since it'll mean he won't be allowed to live at the frat house.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes