Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Do you cool cats and kittens play with your significant other? I'll admit that she hated some of the choices I made but seeing her take on things was cool.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Would I be able to use my game for the new episode? like download it into my steam folder or do i have to download the pirate edition and episode 5?

Nero_SK

Jul 3, 2019
No. The complete Season 2 will be added when eps 5, 6, 7, and 8 are completed, so probably not for another year or more.
it could be like walking dead final season they didnt release whole game at once but in 4 episodes 1st was August 14, 2018
and last March 26, 2019
I wouldn't mind if that were the case

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
it could be like walking dead final season they didnt release whole game at once but in 4 episodes 1st was August 14, 2018
and last March 26, 2019
I wouldn't mind if that were the case
I think that would require some sort of season pass to allow players to get each new episode as they come and there's been no word on that yet. Looking more likely that all episodes will be bundled together like with the first season.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Would I be able to use my game for the new episode? like download it into my steam folder or do i have to download the pirate edition and episode 5?
If you have the steam version of season 1 you'll be able to continue when season 2 releases. forget about using any save from here on steam. These saves are strictly for the pirates version.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
If you have the steam version of season 1 you'll be able to continue when season 2 releases. forget about using any save from here on steam. These saves are strictly for the pirates version.
I downloaded the save from the opening post and couldnt get it to load on Steam, I just wanted to see what scenes I missed because I had gaps.

Also we can all agree that Jacob is the best DIK right? can't wait to get the MC his jacket

Reactions: Mormont

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Awesome game, the Dr is the best story teller out there. Acting Lessons is 1 of the best and i didnt play DIK till about 3 months ago because i didnt think i would like it, didnt really tick any of my boxes so i stayed away but the game is top notch, not my fav but thats just because of other little things but overall a Top3 game in existence.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes