Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I played again and read very careful this time. My guess is, that Josy and Maya are bound to break up. If you take the Romance-Ending in Episode 4 Josy adresses briefly the issues with Mayas Dad and how she wants to move out of the dorm. Maya didn´t want to talk about it, cause spoiling the mood. Also, she joined the HOTs to help Maya but admits, that she likes it, other than Maya and i´m not sure how gay she really is. Just look how hard she tries not cumming all over MC, if he spents the night with her. On top of that, the sex with her was pretty smooth, other than the try with Maya. And the icing on the cake: She´s pretty willing to cheat.

So right now I have a hard time to imagine a Happy Threesome Ending with Maya and Josie. More likely Josy and Jill maybe? ;)
I agree with u, about them breaking up.
As for Josy, i dont think she really is that serious about the relationship with Maya.
She cheats quite willingly on her, obviously didn't communicate with her for quite some time, she was ready to leave the city/state for a new beginning...dont know if she even told that to Maya.
I would say Josy want to have fun, experience new things and that it is more passion than love she feels for Maya.
We will see what she does in the Hots, i think she will have her fun with the girls and partying...probably realizing the relationship with Maya was important to her because she was very lonely (which she isn't anymore) and now sees that they both want differnt things or dont want the whole Maya's dad drama.

Yeah Maya not wanting to talk about something importent is new...until shit hits the fan and it is way too late

As for Jill & Josy i dont see that happening, they just started being friends thats all.
If there is a Threesome Ending with Jill, i can only imagine it would be Jill & Bella ( and i would really love that ), that being said i wouldn't count on a Threesome Ending at all.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wasn't it supposed to be released late this month or early may? now it's late next month? late may it'll be almost 5 months for 1 update
It's going to be another big update hence why development is still ongoing got to remember he is just one man that does all this. I expect we will get a better idea of a release date by the end of the week.

Reactions: Hazeti

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Not trying to bash him or anything but he could try hiring some help at least because no matter how big the update is 5months is A LOT of time. I was definitely expecting a release around the first week of may but now i'm just gonna lower my expectations
Yeah, he could, but he won't, he already said that.
You just have to wait like the rest of us :)

Reactions: Red469

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I really don't understand people being super judgey about Josy and Maya. MC is dating and going after everything with boobs. He may or may not tell people about it at some point (depending on choices), but I really don't see that he has much of a leg to stand on when it comes to being furious with those two.

Josy especially told MC that she was in a relationship right after their time together turned romantic. She ended up having sex with him eventually, but MC is... well, the one she cheated with. He's just as guilty as her, as he did it knowingly. When you add up all the other sleeping around and sketchy stuff MC does by the end of Season 1, I just don't understand how MC could possibly be mad at her. As a player, I was pretty frustrated by him storming out and refusing to speak with either of them until the end of the season. The hyprocrasy was really grating on me.
I agree with you, though I think ours is a minority opinion.

That said, the MC is young and frequently immature. Much as Josy's rationalization of cheating can be believable while still being a character flaw, the MC being a massive hypocrite makes plenty of sense. It would be nice if he acknowledged it less obliquely, though.

I played again and read very careful this time. My guess is, that Josy and Maya are bound to break up. If you take the Romance-Ending in Episode 4 Josy adresses briefly the issues with Mayas Dad and how she wants to move out of the dorm. Maya didn´t want to talk about it, cause spoiling the mood. Also, she joined the HOTs to help Maya but admits, that she likes it, other than Maya and i´m not sure how gay she really is. Just look how hard she tries not cumming all over MC, if he spents the night with her. On top of that, the sex with her was pretty smooth, other than the try with Maya. And the icing on the cake: She´s pretty willing to cheat.

So right now I have a hard time to imagine a Happy Threesome Ending with Maya and Josie. More likely Josy and Jill maybe? ;)
I'm kinda with Maya on postponing the topic of her dad. It's too massive a problem to solve in what's left of the night. Better to take a moment to enjoy a rare good feeling, get some rest, and come at the problem fresh.

Still, it's a clear sign that there are a lot of issues that were given extremely short shrift in the 'resolution' at the end of Episode 4. While Maya and Josy were talking to each other again prior to the library, it seems more like they agreed to an unspoken truce until they could get the MC to calm down. It will be disappointing if we never see them hash out the rest of the problems at some point down the line.

And I don't think they are necessarily doomed. A large part of their near breakup seems to have been that the two were isolated without much support; Maya only had Derek, and Josy had no one. With the MC and Jill (and conceivably Ashley as well) to help, I could see Maya and Josy making a go of it this time. Which would be fine by me, I think they actually make a cute couple.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree with u, about them breaking up.
As for Josy, i dont think she really is that serious about the relationship with Maya.
She cheats quite willingly on her, obviously didn't communicate with her for quite some time, she was ready to leave the city/state for a new beginning...dont know if she even told that to Maya.
I would say Josy want to have fun, experience new things and that it is more passion than love she feels for Maya.
We will see what she does in the Hots, i think she will have her fun with the girls and partying...probably realizing the relationship with Maya was important to her because she was very lonely (which she isn't anymore) and now sees that they both want differnt things or dont want the whole Maya's dad drama.

Yeah Maya not wanting to talk about something importent is new...until shit hits the fan and it is way too late

As for Jill & Josy i dont see that happening, they just started being friends thats all.
If there is a Threesome Ending with Jill, i can only imagine it would be Jill & Bella ( and i would really love that ), that being said i wouldn't count on a Threesome Ending at all.
Only reason I'm hoping for a threesome/poly ending is because of AL. We almost had one there and it was a very divisive thing that DPC did that prevented that, so maybe, just maybe, they will include a threesome/poly ending this time.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not trying to bash him or anything but he could try hiring some help at least because no matter how big the update is 5months is A LOT of time. I was definitely expecting a release around the first week of may but now i'm just gonna lower my expectations
Got to keep in mind what's all involved in the updates can't be easy with all the branching routes but I think this wait will be well worth it and be one of the best episodes to date.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, he could, but he won't, he already said that.
You just have to wait like the rest of us :)
I wonder why he doesn't, though. :unsure: Is it that he's worried about trusting other people with his baby in case they screw him over or something? Or is it maybe about sharing the profits by hiring help? Or both?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree with you, though I think ours is a minority opinion.

That said, the MC is young and frequently immature. Much as Josy's rationalization of cheating can be believable while still being a character flaw, the MC being a massive hypocrite makes plenty of sense. It would be nice if he acknowledged it less obliquely, though.

I'm kinda with Maya on postponing the topic of her dad. It's too massive a problem to solve in what's left of the night. Better to take a moment to enjoy a rare good feeling, get some rest, and come at the problem fresh.

Still, it's a clear sign that there are a lot of issues that were given extremely short shrift in the 'resolution' at the end of Episode 4. While Maya and Josy were talking to each other again prior to the library, it seems more like they agreed to an unspoken truce until they could get the MC to calm down. It will be disappointing if we never see them hash out the rest of the problems at some point down the line.

And I don't think they are necessarily doomed. A large part of their near breakup seems to have been that the two were isolated without much support; Maya only had Derek, and Josy had no one. With the MC and Jill (and conceivably Ashley as well) to help, I could see Maya and Josy making a go of it this time. Which would be fine by me, I think they actually make a cute couple.
Maya or Josy fan?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I wonder why he doesn't, though. :unsure: Is it that he's worried about trusting other people with his baby in case they screw him over or something? Or is it maybe about sharing the profits by hiring help? Or both?
That's possible.

On the other hand, it might be as simple as not wanting to manage people. If it's just him working on it, he's making a game. If he gets other people to help, now he's running a game company. Many a promising entrepreneur has failed to make that transition, so I can't blame him if he's chooses not to take that step.

I do hope he'll be able to finish the game on his own without burning out or getting sidetracked by life.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ya Sage is a sweetheart, no doubt...

But now I ask Which order would one give this bunch of beauties ???

1. Jill
2. Bella
3. Sage
Thats quite the difficult choice...as these three are also my favorites..
To be honest, i think we have a serious lack of content with Jill & Bella and with the last update we just start to know more about how Sage really is...which makes it near impossible to choose/rank them at moment.

I really do hope the next updates are more focused on those three and less on the whole Maya/Josy thing...that being said the HOTs have their final week of qualifications for the new sisters...

Reactions: Red469 and RanchFTW

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Only reason I'm hoping for a threesome/poly ending is because of AL. We almost had one there and it was a very divisive thing that DPC did that prevented that, so maybe, just maybe, they will include a threesome/poly ending this time.
Well i feel u there...luckily i was more into Rena than the other two...but i wish we could have get at least one threesome before the fire...

I do think a threesome with Maya/Josy is possible , i just think a threesome/poly ending is far less likely, but i do hope we get the possibility for one or two, like Jill/Bella

Last edited:
Reactions: Red469 and RanchFTW
Dec 22, 2017
Somebody made this point and I can't remember who or when, but wouldn't it be poetic if your ending with Jill was similar to your father's life. Fall in love with rich girl, get rich girl pregnant, run away with rich girl and start family.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Somebody made this point and I can't remember who or when, but wouldn't it be poetic if your ending with Jill was similar to your father's life. Fall in love with rich girl, get rich girl pregnant, run away with rich girl and start family.
History repeating itself? The MC hooking up with Jill will be exactly how Neil and the MC mother played out this time just without the death involved.
A few of us have brought it up before and there is no doubt that if the MC ends up with Jill his story and his parents will be very similar.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
We sure would... For the Love of Jill and Bella...
we be fans of Jill of course...

Ya Sage is a sweetheart, no doubt...

But now I ask Which order would one give this bunch of beauties ???

1. Jill
2. Bella
3. Sage

Or...??? you finish that one off
That's actually damn hard mate :D For me it's like :

Bella is obviously a mature and mysterious person and for me, the best feature is the way she looks at MC. And of course, she has the best ass :love:
Sage is a fiery redhead, this fact would be enough for me but on top of that, she shows that she is a caring person. Both as a friend and as a girlfriend.
Jill, unfortunately we didn't see much from her but clearly she is the most beautiful one. Doesn't fear taking action and being involved (unlike some certain girls in the game) and a caring sweetheart. Ah, she is also Bella's best friend. She's like the type of girl that she's so sweet, you don't think about having sex with her right away. It comes later. She's on the innocent side the most.
But they are very close to each other for me, so I won't number them at all haha

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A lot of people have made that point. The story of his Mom is likely to be something that will come up when he's with Jill because there are some parallels there, and it could help her to realise she can reject her family and their wealth to be with him, but it seems a little too formulaic and obvious so I'm sure there will be a twist to the tale that won't make it so similar.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Josy seems to have a low value on the Kinsey scale, she looks more straight than gay to me. Maybe they will keep on together without player intervention, but to me it looks like Josy would end up with a man eventually.

Reactions: RanchFTW
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes