Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Josy seems to have a low value on the Kinsey scale, she looks more straight than gay to me. Maybe they will keep on together without player intervention, but to me it looks like Josy would end up with a man eventually.
I mean, yeah, Josy took a dicking much more easily than Maya so she's definitely not that high on the scale, but I would say it's more about how her strong her feelings are for the person she's with. Josy could easily end up with a girl or a guy, it just depends which one can win her heart the most. Right now I don't think she really knows what she wants, she thinks she does, but it could go either way at this point. However, being in a relationship with both could be the best thing for her and it's why I think it will settle her and make her less likely to jump ship if things get too tough again because she has the best of both worlds.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
this game is so good and honestly i don't think i can say that about any other f95zone games, so much potential and there's already great content leads to one of my fav games on the site and one of the few that actually uses human logic

Andolomir

Jul 9, 2018
If it gets too dramatic with the girls, i´ll just stick with Derek. Never saw someone who took such a beating from a nerd and lived to tell the story. :KEK: Or that Feminist and Teacher-Task... true hero of the game.

this game is so good and honestly i don't think i can say that about any other f95zone games, so much potential and there's already great content leads to one of my fav games on the site and one of the few that actually uses human logic
Did you play Acting Lessons? I highly recommend.

Reactions: RanchFTW

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Hello, I have a question.

I'm using the walkthrough and the Cheat Mod because I like to get the most out of the game in the first run. And well I can't get the "It's better than wearing nothing" answer to Josy no matter what, I change the DIK Score to -20, -10, -5, -1, 0, 1, 5, 10, 20 and nothing.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hello, I have a question.

I'm using the walkthrough and the Cheat Mod because I like to get the most out of the game in the first run. And well I can't get the "It's better than wearing nothing" answer to Josy no matter what, I change the DIK Score to -20, -10, -5, -1, 0, 1, 5, 10, 20 and nothing.
Did you text chat with her before the date?

Reactions: Imnus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, but I get the "I like it" / "Let's go answers only" answers only.
Did you get her to send you a picture of herself half-naked during the chat? Because that's how you get that option when you pick her up for the date.

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Did you get her to send you a picture of herself half-naked during the chat? Because that's how you get that option when you pick her up for the date.

Nope and I tried different things and don't know how to get the picture.

Now I see you need a low DIK Score to get the picture when chatting, OMG I hate this stupid DIK Score thing, that's a really shitty mechanic, for what? To add more replayability, why not make the game the best in your first play. I'm not playing several times just for some extra dialogue but having all this small stuff in the first try adds a lot.

I mean different paths because of your choices that's great, that's actually deep content if all branches are good, but hiding the best answers behind such a silly mechanic as the DIK score or traits it's super annoying.

Instead of this maybe what you could do it's have several good choices that have different outcomes, but hiding the clearly bests answers and outcomes behind this silly mechanic is terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Reactions: JohnDelfino

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
A lot of people have made that point. The story of his Mom is likely to be something that will come up when he's with Jill because there are some parallels there, and it could help her to realise she can reject her family and their wealth to be with him, but it seems a little too formulaic and obvious so I'm sure there will be a twist to the tale that won't make it so similar.
Personally, I hope that Jill's eventual character arc will be something other than learning she can reject her family. In part, because that is rather cliche at this point, but mostly because Jill seems like the sort of person who already knows that. Not that she would *want* to run away or anything, just that she seems comfortable standing on her own if it comes to it.

It's interesting in that we don't see Jill's family at all; Tybalt is basically forced to do double duty as both the insufferably aloof rival AND the stuffy, controlling family. But while Jill respects Tybalt (probably more than is warranted), she is not hesitant to countermand him when he steps out of line.

Jill's only other authority figure is Bella, who generally seems to be in favor of the MC dating her once she establishes he's not an unrepentant DIK. While Bella has a (long) list of concerns over the MC she would gladly summarize with her trademark deadpan glare, his 'common-born' status has never come up.

It makes me wonder if Jill's story is going to go somewhere different. It would certainly be amusing if, when the MC learns just how rich and powerful her family is, *he* is the one tempted to treat her differently and the struggle is to get back to treating her as a beautiful girl who cares about him.

A hope we have for so many games.
Too true.

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Could someone point me to (if there's a way) a tutorial on how to mod the game, I hate this retarded DIK score thing, it's way worse than the already pretty annoying trait limitations on Acting Lessons.

If it's not that hard and time consuming, I'm gonna have all the answers available no matter the DIK score. I think it may be better to mod the game directly than change the DIK score constantly with the Cheat mod to get the best answers available in every situation.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Could someone point me to (if there's a way) a tutorial on how to mod the game, I hate this retarded DIK score thing, it's way worse than the already pretty annoying trait limitations on Acting Lessons.

If it's not that hard and time consuming, I'm gonna have all the answers available no matter the DIK score. I think it may be better to mod the game directly than change the DIK score constantly with the Cheat mod to get the best answers available in every situation.
How are you with Console Commands? just use UnRen and enable dev console
there are a whole lot of commands here it's just an idea if you wish to try it your choice
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-1577528
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nope and I tried different things and don't know how to get the picture.

Now I see you need a low DIK Score to get the picture when chatting, OMG I hate this stupid DIK Score thing, that's a really shitty mechanic, for what? To add more replayability, why not make the game the best in your first play. I'm not playing several times just for some extra dialogue but having all this small stuff in the first try adds a lot.

I mean different paths because of your choices that's great, that's actually deep content if all branches are good, but hiding the best answers behind such a silly mechanic as the DIK score or traits it's super annoying.

Instead of this maybe what you could do it's have several good choices that have different outcomes, but hiding the clearly bests answers and outcomes behind this silly mechanic is terrible.
screenshot0022.png

Also, it's not a stupid thing because if you're too high on the DIK scale she'll think you're a creep whereas on the CHICK scale you're seen as a nice guy and not a sleaze. It makes perfect sense.

• Love
Reactions: J1215

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
How are you with Console Commands? just use UnRen and enable dev console
there are a whole lot of commands here it's just an idea if you wish to try it your choice
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-1577528
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Thanks, I was already doing with the same with Cheat Mod and it seems you have to change it constantly plus somethings are missing in the walkthrough like the fact you need a low DIK score to get the half-naked photo.

Plus if I mod the actual game I could actually play without the guide since all the best options would be available all the time, so if it's not that time consuming it could be worth it.

Reactions: Mormont

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 635301

Also, it's not a stupid thing because if you're too high on the DIK scale she'll think you're a creep whereas on the CHICK scale you're seen as a nice guy and not a sleaze. It makes perfect sense.
Why would she think I'm a creep because of my DIK score, a totally random thing that doesn't exist, how is she able to perceive it, hell how did she perceive it over the phone and decided to not send me the photo.

No, in reality IF I was acting like a creep, like sending weird creepy messages then she would think I'm a creep not some random DIK thing.

Not to mention that DIK score augments everytime that you don't act like a milquetoast doormat, so maybe then there should be another score for creepiness if you're going to implement that dumb shit.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Why would she think I'm a creep because of my DIK score, a totally random thing that doesn't exist, how is she able to perceive it, hell how did she perceive it over the phone and decided to not send me the photo.

No, in reality IF I was acting like a creep, like sending weird creepy messages then she would think I'm a creep not some random DIK thing.

Not to mention that DIK score augments everytime that you don't act like a milquetoast doormat, so maybe then there should be another score for creepiness if you're going to implement that dumb shit.
Like most game mechanics, it's an abstraction. Think of it as your reputation.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes