blackgal1

Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys. I'm playing this game at my Android mobile phone . I'm in chick route but I can't see shower scene with Jill. What's the problem i couldn't find please help me. Thanks

Red469

May 18, 2018
They'll get most of the story now most likely be actually nice to talk about something that hasn't been discussed the other girls seem to have taken a back seat.
Ya, Lets give some air time to both Stars...
Bella and Jill

Which of those two is your fav...?

I know thats a Very tough call, for me its Jill.
I do like Bella a Lot but if I have to choose, its going to be Jill.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys. I'm playing this game at my Android mobile phone . I'm in chick route but I can't see shower scene with Jill. What's the problem i couldn't find please help me. Thanks
You need to have Chick affinity and negative dik points because you are on the chick route you also need to make sure that's your affinity.

Ya, Lets give some air time to both Stars...
Bella and Jill

Which of those two is your fav...?

I know thats a Very tough call, for me its Jill.
I do like Bella a Lot but if I have to choose, its going to be Jill.
I like them both I'll be diplomatic here as I nearly upset the Jill fans yesterday :LOL: both not as good as Jade though. :p I'm half expecting another racoon attack now :KEK:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think there’s a reason DPC introduced Josy to Jill. I think he’s gonna diversify his “core” story arc with more than just Josy/Maya and their quest to join the HOTs. Wouldn’t mind seeing more of Josy outside of the love triangle so it might work out. Jill really needs more in’s to the central, unavoidable, story... if only for more content with her. Gimme moar under table footsie and running up to MC for hugs!
I feel like that's going to have more of an impact on the threesome path given that Josy knows the MC went on a date with Jill. If he continues to see her in a romantic way, this is going to affect his relationship with Maya and Josy in a big way.

On the friendship side, Jill could be another conduit by which he still has interactions with Josy and Maya, and maybe even helps bring them closer together as friends.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well you can't have all fans happy with your tastes, also i still laugh at the racoon nickname :ROFLMAO:
It suits them I think they are the most hardcore of the entire fanbase :LOL: They'd go to war over Jill
So their story can get an actual resolution and the people who like them can get a better ending then how Episode 4 ended.
Just out of interest are you a Maya or Josy fan?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Imagine if Jill runs away with MC, Jill becomes pregnant and she dies in childbirth, MC's son meets a rich girl and everything turns into a cycle.
Eventually, the economy of the BaDIK universe completely falls apart as rich fathers refuse to start construction projects... Tragic, really.

She just can´t handle conflicts.

Dad is mad cause she´s into girls? Avoid Dad, go for that free Tution with the HOTs (although she´s clearly uncomfortable with them)

Girlfriend wants to move away? Yeah sucks, but whatever, let her leave. (She has to know it at the time MC knows it, still MC visits her while she stays at her Dormroom)

Girlfriend joins College so she can´t avoid her anymore? Let´s talk for an hour and everything is fine again.

MC is mad at her? She needs to talk it out (seemingly she doesn´t really care, if MC has feelings for her or she for the MC. If he´s a nice guy she takes the risk and tells you "Let´s never fight like that again", if he´s a bad guy conflict is bound to happen so she doesn´t risk it, Friendship works just fine either way)

She goes with the flow. Don´t piss anyone off, avoid conflict, run away from problems. Only facing it, when she can´t run away anymore.
I agree Maya is a relatively passive person who would prefer to avoid conflict.

I don't think she actively runs away from problems, though. She's the one who doesn't try to leave when Josy shows up and starts all the drama. Maya does TRY to talk to the MC a couple times after he storms out, and eventually just monologues at him when he uses poor Karen as a human shield. And the whole reason she's pledging the HOTs is to SOLVE the problem with her father, even if the solution looks dubious to us.

I think Maya is willing to confront her problems, she just prefers to do so in her own time (which is slow), and not necessarily head on.

Its clearly known that some actions carry heavy consequences... Why are those two exempt?
Same reason we can't call Quinn out on her prostitution ring, or let Derek down and tell the DIKs to go screw, or why Chad can sucker punch us even if we win the fight. Sometimes, the needs of an orderly plot come first.

Also, to be fair to the MC, it's not clear exactly how much trust he's placing in Maya just yet (assuming you don't ask to continue the relationship, of course). He leaves her and Josy in the library, then finishes up Hell Week without any further interaction. It's quite possible the friendship will be more distant going forward, especially since they will presumably no longer be roommates.

It seems likely Maya will eventually turn to the MC for help with her scavenger hunt, but thus far she only discusses that if you continue the relationship with her (in which scenario I think it's fair to say the player forgives her). But it's possible those who stay 'friends' will have some say in how much effort the MC will put into helping her.

The needs of the plot will come first, but I certainly hope we get the option to turn our focus elsewhere.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Hell to the Yesss...
I wish we had the option of just saying Fuck off rather then being forced to have them get a free pass, like nothing they did was wrong.
Yeah, yeah. But DPC gave us in hand MC, which is not a spoiled brat. He faces problems and does not need to improve his mood by hurting others.

So you can only choose from complete forgiveness and go the polyamorous way, with polyamory content and friends content,
or only partial forgiveness and limit their occurrence to friend content only.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
I really don't understand people being super judgey about Josy and Maya. MC is dating and going after everything with boobs. He may or may not tell people about it at some point (depending on choices), but I really don't see that he has much of a leg to stand on when it comes to being furious with those two.

Josy especially told MC that she was in a relationship right after their time together turned romantic. She ended up having sex with him eventually, but MC is... well, the one she cheated with. He's just as guilty as her, as he did it knowingly. When you add up all the other sleeping around and sketchy stuff MC does by the end of Season 1, I just don't understand how MC could possibly be mad at her. As a player, I was pretty frustrated by him storming out and refusing to speak with either of them until the end of the season. The hyprocrasy was really grating on me.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I really don't understand people being super judgey about Josy and Maya
Was always going to happen you know back at the start you had a few people who were Maya fans and stopped after 0.3 as they'd had enough people are going to judge the situation differently some will give them a second chance and others gave up and moved on it's just the way it is.

As a player, I was pretty frustrated by him storming out and refusing to speak with either of them until the end of the season. The hyprocrasy was really grating on me.
Have to remember he hasn't been in this situation before and sure he could have handled it better but he'll learn from that and next time if there is a next time he might handle the situation better.

Reactions: Iruna.

Andolomir

Jul 9, 2018
I feel like that's going to have more of an impact on the threesome path given that Josy knows the MC went on a date with Jill. If he continues to see her in a romantic way, this is going to affect his relationship with Maya and Josy in a big way.

On the friendship side, Jill could be another conduit by which he still has interactions with Josy and Maya, and maybe even helps bring them closer together as friends.
I played again and read very careful this time. My guess is, that Josy and Maya are bound to break up. If you take the Romance-Ending in Episode 4 Josy adresses briefly the issues with Mayas Dad and how she wants to move out of the dorm. Maya didn´t want to talk about it, cause spoiling the mood. Also, she joined the HOTs to help Maya but admits, that she likes it, other than Maya and i´m not sure how gay she really is. Just look how hard she tries not cumming all over MC, if he spents the night with her. On top of that, the sex with her was pretty smooth, other than the try with Maya. And the icing on the cake: She´s pretty willing to cheat.

So right now I have a hard time to imagine a Happy Threesome Ending with Maya and Josie. More likely Josy and Jill maybe? ;)

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Was always going to happen you know back at the start you had a few people who were Maya fans and stopped after 0.3 as they'd had enough people are going to judge the situation differently some will give them a second chance and others gave up and moved on it's just the way it is.
they never were true mayanites....

• Haha
Reactions: Real Kreten

Red469

May 18, 2018
It suits them I think they are the most hardcore of the entire fanbase :LOL: They'd go to war over Jill

Just out of interest are you a Maya or Josy fan?
We sure would... For the Love of Jill and Bella...
we be fans of Jill of course...

Sage is... Sage is something else right :love:
Ya Sage is a sweetheart, no doubt...

But now I ask Which order would one give this bunch of beauties ???

1. Jill
2. Bella
3. Sage

Or...??? you finish that one off

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I played again and read very careful this time. My guess is, that Josy and Maya are bound to break up. If you take the Romance-Ending in Episode 4 Josy adresses briefly the issues with Mayas Dad and how she wants to move out of the dorm. Maya didn´t want to talk about it, cause spoiling the mood. Also, she joined the HOTs to help Maya but admits, that she likes it, other than Maya and i´m not sure how gay she really is. Just look how hard she tries not cumming all over MC, if he spents the night with her. On top of that, the sex with her was pretty smooth, other than the try with Maya. And the icing on the cake: She´s pretty willing to cheat.

So right now I have a hard time to imagine a Happy Threesome Ending with Maya and Josie. More likely Josy and Jill maybe? ;)
Absolutely 0 chance of Josy and Jill, but I hear what you say about Josy. She does seem more willing to give up on things when they get tough, which is why I think they'll break up or continue to have arguments and disagreements on the friendship path and both these things might open up individual paths again. But on the threesome path I feel like the MC will be a stabilising force in the relationship who will keep both of them on a more even keel and alleviate any possible implosion. Unless of course they find out about the MC pursuing other girls and they don't take too kindly to it.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes