Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
playing this game drunk make me realise that the actual best girls are sarah and Melanie they're just awesome in episode 4 and sarah look too good to be a side girl lol

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
If u look that breakfast scenes u actually can see that Quinn will become mayor character in the game with her own point rate. If u notice there is 2 girls with chick route who is mayor characters, 2 for neutral and only one for dik route. In my opinion Quinn will mayor part in the future of the game at least for DIK route.
DIK path is about fucking all the side (female) characters. It doesn't need another LI.
Plus, you can't earn relationship points with Quinn because Quinn doesn't care about such things. Ask Tommy, he thought how much RP he have already collected with Quinn and what it was for…

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
So, why is Tommy such a trash father? I'm like 4 beers deep and 3 mixed drinks in and replaying the game because I'm bored as fuck and only typing correctly becayse of microsoft sam whos got my back since i was nine. Anyway I'm absolutely crushing hell week and hes like meh but Rusty is riding D-boys dick like wtf brosss

e. Why is Steve such a chad slappin Jocys ass in ep1
second eidt. fuck icstor makin me waste money when that cracker hasnt uploaded in 2 years
t.edit wait i know ys he trash its cuz i wnt hjome to give his step sister her daily intake of that vitamin D amirite

ename144 roleplay with me bruh your Jill and I just confessed that I stole your money to pay for hookers but Tybalt stole your underoos

Last edited:

Andolomir

Jul 9, 2018
As far as Maya being a tease, I think it's hard to judge at the moment. When the MC suggests explaining she's not into boys to the HOTs she's pretty emphatic she's never revealing that "again." There's also her diatribe about being judged.

If whatever drove Maya and Josy apart is both believable and harsh, I think it can sell Maya as a well-meaning but introverted young woman scared of losing the only good thing to happen to her in months.
She just can´t handle conflicts.

Dad is mad cause she´s into girls? Avoid Dad, go for that free Tution with the HOTs (although she´s clearly uncomfortable with them)

Girlfriend wants to move away? Yeah sucks, but whatever, let her leave. (She has to know it at the time MC knows it, still MC visits her while she stays at her Dormroom)

Girlfriend joins College so she can´t avoid her anymore? Let´s talk for an hour and everything is fine again.

MC is mad at her? She needs to talk it out (seemingly she doesn´t really care, if MC has feelings for her or she for the MC. If he´s a nice guy she takes the risk and tells you "Let´s never fight like that again", if he´s a bad guy conflict is bound to happen so she doesn´t risk it, Friendship works just fine either way)

She goes with the flow. Don´t piss anyone off, avoid conflict, run away from problems. Only facing it, when she can´t run away anymore.

Reactions: KoolMe

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
ile tek awal tsum

patience. tusrem. Thank you.

e. Thank you.
Not really you just need to reach a certain level of posts to get that title

someting with the teachers ?
Yes sex with Jade which is well worth it and now we are working away on Cathy the texting with her has been fun hope for more with Cathy soon.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Her dad paying zilch since she didn't abide by his ultimatum, so i very much doubt that. Plus she was considering dropping from Scavenger Hunt, so it doesn't look like she's all that dependant on this "free" offer.
Then daddy shows up and she ALL IN.

I think that, as much as some may dislike it, there will be forced time with them and that there will not be different events depending on which LI path(s) you're on. You may not necessarily be forced to help them or be nice to them, but I think you are still going to see them quite a bit. It might be possible that continued rejection of them will have them disappear like Leah in AL, but given the college setting and that the MC has a lot of classes with them as well as the continued DIK/HOT parties, I can't see them being as easily avoidable as Leah.

However, I feel that, done the right way, there's plenty of time and scope for these characters to find redemption with those who so viscerally dislike them (for reasons I still cannot fathom) and if that means getting a few forced moments, then so be it. A good start would be for each of them to have a serious conversation with the MC in the next episode to really clear the air about what just happened and what they are/were going through, and for this to happen on both paths. A lot was left unsaid in episode 4 and I feel they all need something like this to properly move forward.
Going to the same uni, ya I get what your saying... Might be unavoidable to not be around them fully, However, theres no real reason why someone would be forced to interact or converse with two cast members you cannot stand.

Yet again, your point of trying to find redemption... serious talks etc... All this with someone who just wants to tell them drop out and get gone... I can understand those choices IF they are not forced and theres the option to say Fuck off before they start. That sounds fair, but not the premise of: your going to listen regardless if you like it or not.

Its clearly known that some actions carry heavy consequences... Why are those two exempt?

I hope this new update all about Jill or Sage or Bella (Jill always comes first) and i realy don't want to see more forced Maya,Josy scene and MC kinda confront Maya and Josy they are together because of MC and if your DIK point is higher then Chick they gonna dump you like a worthless trash and we forced to stay friend with them..
I don't want to do anything with both of them give me Jill and Sage i don't give a fuck about Maya,Josy trashy couple.
Hell to the Yesss...
I wish we had the option of just saying Fuck off rather then being forced to have them get a free pass, like nothing they did was wrong.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Pretty sure anyone can be on a college campus, not just students, so Josy probably could have gone to see Maya if she wanted.

Also, I'd say Josy was the least committed because she was the one who really went after the MC whilst at the same time entertaining the idea of just running away and leaving it all behind without properly resolving things with Maya.

I wish I skipped over that because I feel like the only purpose of that scene was to crush hearts and DPC succeeded in that, but I didn't need that.
Your making a strong case for why we dont like those two for us... The Lies, Deception... And the: cant have what I want so lets go with plan b...

Tell me again why they should get the chance to clear the air?

Or maybe it's because they're more interested in the other girls in the game and are tired of having Maya & Josy content forced upon them by the dev simply for the sake of plot progression. Just a thought.
Hell Fukin ya...
Choices should matter, having the choice to say Fuk off should be there too.

So lets go with plot progression, and have daddy come on back and terminate her tuition, so she gotta go home... Or have to come up with the cash to stay at her own xpense

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hell to the Yesss...
I wish we had the option of just saying Fuck off rather then being forced to have them get a free pass, like nothing they did was wrong.
They really have to earn that trust back, in reality, you wouldn't trust again so quickly. The only reason why we can't get rid of them altogether is they will play a role in some other parts of the story.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Going to the same uni, ya I get what your saying... Might be unavoidable to not be around them fully, However, theres no real reason why someone would be forced to interact or converse with two cast members you cannot stand.

Yet again, your point of trying to find redemption... serious talks etc... All this with someone who just wants to tell them drop out and get gone... I can understand those choices IF they are not forced and theres the option to say Fuck off before they start. That sounds fair, but not the premise of: your going to listen regardless if you like it or not.

Its clearly known that some actions carry heavy consequences... Why are those two exempt?
To err is human; to forgive, divine.

Forgiving them for their errors in judgment doesn't mean you have to be OK with what they did, it just means letting go of the bitterness and moving past it, especially if they can admit to their mistakes which is what I feel they deserve a chance to do.

You might be unwilling to forgive people for their mistakes, no matter how big or small, but the MC doesn't seem like that sort of person. I feel that he will give them a fair chance to earn back his trust and if he wants to talk to them and straighten some things out, I think that's a perfectly reasonable and even necessary thing to do.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Red469

May 18, 2018
To err is human; to forgive, divine.

Forgiving them for their errors in judgment doesn't mean you have to be OK with what they did, it just means letting go of the bitterness and moving past it, especially if they can admit to their mistakes which is what I feel they deserve a chance to do.

You might be unwilling to forgive people for their mistakes, no matter how big or small, but the MC doesn't seem like that sort of person. I feel that he will give them a fair chance to earn back his trust and if he wants to talk to them and straighten some things out, I think that's a perfectly reasonable and even necessary thing to do.

Good one there, you made me laugh.

You are likely right on the MC, since this more a MC Char driven style of vn rather then a choice style of vn I think I can agree with you on that.

And ya I dont think that trusting someone just cuz they apologize for being caught is a good idea, your right on that too.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
They really have to earn that trust back, in reality, you wouldn't trust again so quickly. The only reason why we can't get rid of them altogether is they will play a role in some other parts of the story.
I think there’s a reason DPC introduced Josy to Jill. I think he’s gonna diversify his “core” story arc with more than just Josy/Maya and their quest to join the HOTs. Wouldn’t mind seeing more of Josy outside of the love triangle so it might work out. Jill really needs more in’s to the central, unavoidable, story... if only for more content with her. Gimme moar under table footsie and running up to MC for hugs!

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes