• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You do forget AAAs were the first that attacked MC + Dawe gave him a wedgie. DIK's are the only one with spare room after his fight with Troy. Obviously, he couldn't go to preppers and nerds don't have a frat house.
but the alphas only attacked him after he was making a move on Sage

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't wanna have a spare room just for myself, i'm perfectly fine sharing one with one of the girls :cool:
Seems like Bella, Maya, Jill and Sage have a room of their own. It would be cool if based on realtionship progress we could move in with them, even if it would be tight to fit the two of them in the same room (Sage's looks tiny).

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Hi one question, in episode 2 how can have sex with maya after the second party? When you choose go party or go home with maya, the walkthrough say that u must be - 3<dpoints, i'm - 20 but nothing happens and i tried to Kiss Her in the previous party and in the previous dance in the room with Her.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi one question, in episode 2 how can have sex with maya after the second party? When you choose go party or go home with maya, the walkthrough say that u must be - 3<dpoints, i'm - 20 but nothing happens and i tried to Kiss Her in the previous party and in the previous dance in the room with Her.
You must be between +2 and -3 (if I remember correctly).

McKay

Sep 22, 2018
Guys, it looks like some of you may be confused with this "dtype" figure since it's not the same as a number of points you can see in your "dikscale" in the game, actually every "dtype" represents one of DIK/CHICK/NEUTRAL type in the "dikscale". For example this "-3 < dtype < 2" requirement means that you need to have your points between -14 and +9. In other words you have to be HUGE CHICK, CHICK, NEUTRAL or DIK. You don't need to have points between -3 and +2 although in this case it is included in the group of numbers between -14 and +9. But another example could be in the situation when you need "dtype" > 1 if you want to check Sage's thong during EP 0.1 and it means you need to be "dtype" 2 or 3 (HUGE or MASSIVE DIK, in other words you need at least +10 points). I can add this simple overview I've just made for better comprehension:

-20 → -15 = MASSIVE CHICK = dtype -3
-14 → -10 = HUGE CHICK = dtype -2
-9 → -5 = CHICK = dtype -1
-4 → 4 = NEUTRAL = dtype 0
5 → 9 = DIK = dtype 1
10 → 14 = HUGE DIK = dtype 2
15 → 20 = MASSIVE DIK = dtype 3

Some of you might find it useful so you can better prepare your game "strategy" ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes