smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
MC is her husband in the future, she probably wished to let him in, but she knows it would mess time
Yeah, she was probably thinking "i hope this younger version of my husband still think i am sexy", and then she was like " but i cant let him do anything yet because i have to prevent a time paradox so he will have to wait until the time is right"

Reactions: vir_cotto

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, she was probably thinking "i hope this younger version of my husband still think i am sexy", and then she was like " but i cant let him do anything yet because i have to prevent a time paradox so he will have to wait until the time is right"
just think about it, Bella says to Jill (the best girl btw) that the MC is trouble, but whenever MC is in deep shit, she's always there nice and caring

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
just think about it, Bella says to Jill (the best girl btw) that the MC is trouble, but whenever MC is in deep shit, she's always there nice and caring
Exactly, Bella is the maternal figure of the game, always caring and loving with the ones she feels a connection (as you said). That's why she's trying to protect MC from Jill by trying to push him away. Just look at Tybalt, every single time (the one time that happened) that a guy shows interest on her she brushes him off, Bella is just trying to make sure MC doesn't get hurt.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Exactly, Bella is the maternal figure of the game, always caring and loving with the ones she feels a connection (as you said). That's why she's trying to protect MC from Jill by trying to push him away. Just look at Tybalt, every single time (the one time that happened) that a guy shows interest on her she brushes him off, Bella is just trying to make sure MC doesn't get hurt.
Bella actually hates Tybalt almost as she knew that he's gonna do something shitty

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
every single time (the one time that happened) that a guy shows interest on her she brushes him off,
But Jill does behave different to MC, like I've said many times before, she doesn't mind his presence when he was with her in the library or yoga. She even said something to Bella like how it's nice to talk to someone who doesn't constantly discuss economics for a change.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
But Jill does behave different to MC, like I've said many times before, she doesn't mind his presence when he was with her in the library or yoga. She even said something to Bella like how it's nice to talk to someone who doesn't constantly discuss economics for a change.
Exactly, and that's probably what happened with Tybalt too, she tolerated his presence until she got tired of him. Bella is just trying to prevent MC into becoming another Tybalt, she's always there for him, helping him with the clothes, taking him home, she's even starting to think about giving herself to MC so he doesn't end up in the hands of a woman who will hurt him.
She's basically an angel, trust me, she's going to be the star of the game as Rena was (unless you have some awful taste, that is), it's always the ones who you don't expect that end up that way. As we've seen in all of the games Pink has made.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
And if not for Jill, Bella wouldn't give the MC a chance to show that he his not the complete fool she thought he was ,(or still think he is), taking the comic relief of their date aside, i was so pissed that Tommy let the MC super drunk before that date,He probably wouldn't have kissed Bella if not for that but still, i was hoping for a nice evening with Bella, get to know her better

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Help! I can't end the free roam in Dik's frat
DIK's party: Talk to Rusty and Nick => Talk to Jacob => Investigate fridge => Talk to John Boy and Elena => Talk to Derek => Stairs => Talk to Jamie and Leon => Investigate door =>Talk to Ashley => Talk to Heather => Investigate - doors: locked (top), right (janitor's closet) => BOTTOM ARROW =>Investigate door

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
And if not for Jill, Bella wouldn't give the MC a chance to show that he his not the complete fool she thought he was ,(or still think he is), taking the comic relief of their date aside, i was so pissed that Tommy let the MC super drunk before that date,He probably wouldn't have kissed Bella if not for that but still, i was hoping for a nice evening with Bella, get to know her better
Actually things turned for the best as future Jill showed her true self

• Haha
Reactions: smokebox

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Exactly, and that's probably what happened with Tybalt too, she tolerated his presence until she got tired of him. Bella is just trying to prevent MC into becoming another Tybalt, she's always there for him, helping him with the clothes, taking him home, she's even starting to think about giving herself to MC so he doesn't end up in the hands of a woman who will hurt him.
She's basically an angel, trust me, she's going to be the star of the game
Well the problem with Tybalt is that he's always approaching her and being so persistent, so Jill got tired of him. The MC so far has been the opposite and has only run into her, and we both know Bella isn't trying to save the MC from shit she's just trying to protect Jill from a person she thinks is trouble, we've made a bad impression on her twice (though despite that, she doesn't think we're as bad).

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
she's even starting to think about giving herself to MC so he doesn't end up in the hands of a woman who will hurt him.
We both know it's quite the opposite :LOL:. If anything, Bella doesn't want Jill to end up with someone who will hurt her, and (to her) MC seems like that sort of person because he is 'trouble'. And she's thinking of giving herself up because she's a sexually deprived woman who's husband can't provide, not to protect MC.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Tybalt.. how can we expect someone with this name to be a nice guy??, thats a 98 old person name, no wonder that guy is fucking a watermelon, but unfortunately Jill is to nice and polite to them him to fuck off, i being thinking.., both Jill and Bella have just a few points to score until chapter 2, was that just because of their lack of content??, or because they are going to be the 2 hardests womans to conquer in the game?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
We both know it's quite the opposite :LOL:. If anything, Bella doesn't want Jill to end up with someone who will hurt her, and (to her) MC seems like that sort of person because he is 'trouble'. And she's thinking of giving herself up because she's a sexually deprived woman who's husband can't provide, not to protect MC.
Because Becca and Jill are the one and the same, and while Bella knows MC and Jill must be, she is still jealous of her past self

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
we both know Bella isn't trying to save the MC from shit
Then why did she help him with his clothes? Why did she went on a "date" with him? Why did she took him home instead of dropping him at the dorms? She can say whatever she wants, because deep down we know she sees him as someone special and cares for him. He has been nothing that a pain in the ass to her, but there she is, probably being the one who has done the most for MC, after Maya.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm just trying to look at everything from a different point of view and twist every event, because otherwise the characters are as simple as: Maya super nice, Bella cold, Sage crazy, Josy sweet or the biggest slut of the universe if you are smokebox, and Jill nice, cold and sweet. And no way in hell is as simple as that.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Then why did she help him with his clothes? Why did she went on a "date" with him? Why did she took him home instead of dropping him at the dorms? She can say whatever she wants, because deep down we know she sees him as someone special and cares for him. He has been nothing that a pain in the ass to her, but there she is, probably being the one who has done the most for MC, after Maya.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm just trying to look at everything from a different point of view and twist every event, because otherwise the characters are as simple as: Maya super nice, Bella cold, Sage crazy, Josy sweet or the biggest slut of the universe if you are smokebox and Jill nice, cold and sweet. And no way in hell is as simple as that.
You just confirmed my time travel theory... Bella is just taking care of her soon to be hubby

4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes