Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Then why did she help him with his clothes? Why did she went on a "date" with him? Why did she took him home instead of dropping him at the dorms? She can say whatever she wants, because deep down we know she sees him as someone special and cares for him. He has been nothing that a pain in the ass to her, but there she is, probably being the one who has done the most for MC, after Maya.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm just trying to look at everything from a different point of view and twist every event, because otherwise the characters are as simple as: Maya super nice, Bella cold, Sage crazy, Josy sweet or the biggest slut of the universe if you are smokebox, and Jill nice, cold and sweet. And no way in hell is as simple as that.
Whoops a bit of exaggeration from my part, I meant we both know Bella isn't trying to save MC from Jill (All time travel theories aside).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mytez

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Then why did she help him with his clothes? Why did she went on a "date" with him? Why did she took him home instead of dropping him at the dorms? She can say whatever she wants, because deep down we know she sees him as someone special and cares for him. He has been nothing that a pain in the ass to her, but there she is, probably being the one who has done the most for MC, after Maya.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm just trying to look at everything from a different point of view and twist every event, because otherwise the characters are as simple as: Maya super nice, Bella cold, Sage crazy, Josy sweet or the biggest slut of the universe if you are smokebox, and Jill nice, cold and sweet. And no way in hell is as simple as that.
It's a dinner!

Btw. Jill is, basically, very naive girl. She doesn't see negativity in people and I think that's why Bella is so worried. I mean, Jill treats all people the same way - Tybalt or MC, it doesn't matter.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Btw. Jill is, basically, very naive girl. She doesn't see negativity in people and I think that's why Bella is so worried. I mean, Jill treats all people the same way - Tybalt or MC, it doesn't matter.
She made it clear when we first meet her that she hates bullies. She doesn't exactly treat everyone the same: she helped MC and enjoyed talking to him, a person she just met. And shoved away Tybalt who was trying to hang out, a person she's known for a while.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
She made it clear when we first meet her that she hates bullies. She doesn't exactly treat everyone the same: she helped MC and enjoyed talking to him, a person she just met. And shoved away Tybalt who was trying to hang out, a person she's known for a while.
And when MC complimented her body ( DiK variant) she wasn't pleased

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
And when MC complimented her body ( DiK variant) she wasn't pleased
Yeah she's seems to be nice and open to only those who are also nice and leave a good first impression. There are differences between the way she treats MC and Tybalt. Tybalt has just been by her side longer and forcefully helpful, so for Jill it seems rude to just tell him to fuck off so she just tolerates him.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah she's seems to be nice and open to only those who are also nice and leave a good first impression. There are differences between the way she treats MC and Tybalt. Tybalt has just been by her side longer and forcefully helpful, so for Jill it seems rude to just tell him to fuck off so she just tolerates him.
Or she knows what kind of person Tybalt is...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elsie Bray

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I finished the playing today and to my surprise I found Maya more likable than Josy( I never had hopes on any of them after getting to know them the first few min). They are both kinda the same, but I find josy more foolish and redundant in the relation aspect, kinda like she is forced into the story. Maya grows on you slowly and we have derek to thank as he adds more to the feels, as no good friend would ever date your sister and treat her as trash/plaything.

As for Jill, I can't fathom why she has a great fanbase atm looking at the story, but if it's her model then yes I understand, as she reminds me of Veronica from Archies comic while Maya is the Bettie.

I'm sad we didn't get to have more Isabella She grew the fastest on me than any other girl, must have been the air of mystery around her. btw was it just me to notice than isabella might have gone commando during the date ?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
As for Jill, I can't fathom why she has a great fanbase atm looking at the story, but if it's her model then yes I understand, as she reminds me of Veronica from Archies comic while Maya is the Bettie.
Jill is pure kindness , she is in college to actually study and doesn't have a hidden agenda when interacting with MC

Reactions: Digga D and Nevu

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The side effects of using sage:
However, sage is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth in high doses or for a long time. Some species of sage, such as common sage (Salvia officinalis), contain a chemical called thujone. Thujone can be poisonous if you get enough. This chemical can cause seizures and damage to the liver and nervous systems. The amount of thujone varies with the species of plant, the time of harvest, growing conditions, and other factors.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm sad we didn't get to have more Isabella She grew the fastest on me than any other girl, must have been the air of mystery around her.
You are the one who had some doubts about enjoying the story, right? If so, I'm glad you got something out of it.
I agree with Bella, she's the character with the best development so far and probably the hidden gem of the game. At least she seems the harder to hunt, which makes her character more interesting and worthy to pursue than the rest.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You are the one who had some doubts about enjoying the story, right? If so, I'm glad you got something out of it.
I agree with Bella, she's the character with the best development so far and probably the hidden gem of the game. At least she seems the harder to hunt, which makes her character more interesting and worthy.
I found something interesting...
jill comes from greek word amazing. most amazing girlfriend ever. also has the best personailty and can put up with her boyfriend
N. - means to be amazing at everything

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I found something interesting...
jill comes from greek word amazing. most amazing girlfriend ever. also has the best personailty and can put up with her boyfriend
N. - means to be amazing at everything
If she's so amazing, gorgeous and have the best personality of every girl ever, why does she not have a boyfriend? Checkmate Jilltheists.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I agree with Bella, she's the character with the best development so far and probably the hidden gem of the game. At least she seems the harder to hunt, which makes her character more interesting and worthy to pursue than the rest.
Now I have to wait for DrPinkCake to subvert expectations and break my heart. Till then I'll see what's all the fuss about in Acting lessons and determine how badly I might feel hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: Mytez

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Because she is ment to be MC's girlfriend, wife, friend, companion etc
I think you are addicted to Jill, we may need to put you in rehab for a while, i dont even know why i was worried with you using acid or weed, Jill seems to have a way more powerful effect on you my friend...

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes