Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Now I have to wait for DrPinkCake to subvert expectations and break my heart. Till then I'll see what's all the fuss about in Acting lessons and determine how badly I might feel hurt.
Keep in mind that sometimes to reach the light, you have to power through the dread of the dark...
The only spoiler I will give you. Oh and by all means avoid Angela and Hedwig ...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think you are addicted to Jill, we may need to put you in rehab for a while, i dont even know why i was worried with you using acid or weed, Jill seems to have a way more powerful effect on you my friend...
You are assuming I'm the one needing help, but anyone who doesn't think Jill is the best girl, is a flatearther...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Now I have to wait for DrPinkCake to subvert expectations and break my heart. Till then I'll see what's all the fuss about in Acting lessons and determine how badly I might feel hurt.
Basically what I told you, based on AL there's a chance that the game might go to shit. But, similar to Game of Thrones, even if the last season it's trash, doesn't mean you won't be able to enjoy the ride up until that point. And that time it's NOT wasted time.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Because of Bella on guard duty 24/7. Plus she's too busy most of her times with her study and hobbies.
Is she? She seems to only be with her when Jill is in her working place or when training, resto of the day she seems to be alone or with her entourage of rich kids.

These last few days I feel like I'm in the movie Groundhog Day, we start the day talking about interesting stuff like character theories, our perception of such characters, what we would like to see in the game... and it ends with people saying that they like Jill for the millionth time :unsure:

Reactions: smokebox

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
At least she seems the harder to hunt, which makes her character more interesting and worthy to pursue than the rest.
Following that logic, Jill should be worth pursuing the most, since she's hardest to hunt (Yes,more than Bella). At least with Bella we sparked sexual attraction and got her 'going at it' after years. Jill still seems pure and is, both, too busy and guarded by Bella.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
These last few days I feel like I'm in the movie Groundhog Day, we start the day talking about interesting stuff like character theories, our perception of such characters, what we would like to see in the game... and it ends with people saying that they like Jill for the millionth time :unsure:
But that's how we should end the day, with proper etiquette, preaching the truth and letting it be known to everyone...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Carefree247

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
One thing we are forgetting is.... Tybalt Capuleti, in romeo and Juliet, he killed romeo's best friend , Romeo killed Tybalt and got exiled... the moment shit hit the fan
Now, that's a proper detective work! And it can't be helped but "Jill" is very similar name to "Juliet"...:oops:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So.... Jill and MC are meant to be after all. But are we forgetting the tragic ending to their tale...I don't like where this is going :oops:
You can still choose between Sage, Bella, Maya and Josy. Quinn is out of the picture, her and MC will probably die of AIDS if they get together. Or just go for Jill, with all that it entails, that's the beauty of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: vir_cotto

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Preach all you want about Jill, i am still going after Bella(or future Jill like some of you think),and i want to see 100% of the content of the game with all the girls,even the ones that i dont care about ,i do that with every game that i play, i pray that those two receive more content next episode, but since episode 3 and 4 will cover the Hell Week i truly dont know.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
No... they will see their idols crumble one by one and will flock to Jill seeking safe haven. But the gates will be closed
They called us madmen, worshipping the one with the least content and proclaiming her to be best girl. But in due time they will all bend the knee.

4.80 star(s) 1,500 Votes