Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
One way the egg the preps task can be overlooked is by telling them that Derek put Tybalt's toothbrush up his ass and Tybalt is still using it to this day, we stole Tybalt's deer head, we are dating Jill i.e. pissing of Tybalt and we also fucked Sage (but who in there right mind would not ;))
I don't think Tommy will care much if at all, they didn't egg the preps therefore they missed a task.

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
Update 07/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version 042.
The link is: Mega
Enjoy.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione 042.
Enjoy.

########################################################

Update 13/01/2020

Here is the Italian translation of Being a Dik version 040.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
It is the "rough" translation of the files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to grammar, will correct errors / omissions.

The link is:
Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Being a Dik version 040.
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

###########################################

Here is the Italian translation of Being a Dik version 031.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

From 13 october 2019 I have adopted a new translation and distribution system. Hoping to meet the many who have had problems with previous translations in .rar format, the new system includes a file executable (.exe) that does not need anything else.
It is the "raw" translation of files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to the grammar, will correct the errors/omissions.

The link is:
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given the experimental nature of the new system, if the game has crashes / errors / anomalies, please send me, in private, the log.txt, error.txt and traceback.txt files that are generated in the folder where is the executable file of the game (Note: Not all three of these files are always present) to be able to fix things...
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Being a Dik version 031.
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Dal 13/10/2019 ho adottato un nuovo sistema di traduzione e di distribuzione. Sperando di venire incontro ai tanti che hanno avuto problemi con le traduzioni precedenti in formato .rar, il nuovo sistema prevede un file eseguibile (.exe) che non necessita di niente altro.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

Il link è:
Mega

Vista la natura sperimentale del nuovo sistema, qualora il gioco abbia crash/errori/anomalie, prego inviarmi, in privato, i file log.txt, error.txt e traceback.txt che vengono generati nella cartella dove c'è il file eseguibile del gioco (Nota: Non tutti e tre questi file sono sempre presenti) per poter aggiustare le cose...
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Doesnt translate the storyline but only the menu, plz help

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well, let's do some quick maths here:
  • First season is around 6GB
  • Episode 5 is said to be around 2GB
  • Most people guess we'll get around 12-15 episodes in total
  • If we take the lowest episode guess (12) with each remaining episode (5-12) being 2GB each:
    • 8 episodes x 2GB per episode = 16GB + 6GB season 1 = 22GB
So, if DPC is estimating 25-40GB total then they're either overestimating the size or more likely it will be more than 12 episodes. The max 20 episodes they mentioned would make it (16x2)+6 = 38GB total, so we're probably in for something between 12 and 20.
first season is 6.12 gb

Reactions: rKnight

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
Ugh. Somehow I accident go from neutral affinity to chick after EP3. Is there a way or maybe a cheat to go back to neutral? I choose a lot of dik choice in EP3 but the bar is still at chick.
This affinity thing is based on major choices, regular choices doesnt count. If in total you made 2 major dik choices and 0 chick choices you get DIK affinity and vice versa. Difference is "2" here. For example, 4 chick to 4 dik or 4 dik to 3 chick is neutral

Reactions: NukaCola and Casmyr

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I just played through all 4 episode and I can't wait for chapter 5 to come out soon. Derek and the MC had me laughing on the floor with the shit they had to do especially in the rich kids mansion. If I ever have a friend like Derek then my life would be complete with his antics and shenanigans

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Guys he's doing his best he's been rendering for 5 months straight it takes a lot of effort to render guys PLEASE

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
One way the egg the preps task can be overlooked is by telling them that Derek put Tybalt's toothbrush up his ass and Tybalt is still using it to this day, we stole Tybalt's deer head, we are dating Jill i.e. pissing of Tybalt and we also fucked Sage (but who in there right mind would not ;))
No witness = no count. DIK witness or photo proof is required but we sadly don't have neither. Plus, Tommy wouldn't accept that :(

Reactions: Iruna.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
So I replayed the game yesterday because of that quarantine and in the date with Jill I spotted something but I didn't take screenshot I think in some point when we learn Jill's last name we will talk about it with Neil and somehow I have a feeling that we will be connected with her last name because of our mom and what if that guitar of ours is with money from our grandpa the rich one I'm just curious...

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
dunno about you guys but I'm not gonna share Jade's if we fuck her, I don't trust anyone not even Derek to keep it secret xD
(is better to keep Mommy a secret :D)
I would do the same thing too. That nice piece of ass isn't worth showing the world who she really is especially the kinky side :D

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes