KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm asking because I think she got short shrifted by early game content. The model is great. The early scenes with her are great. But I just kind of lost interest in her because she wasn't that big a part of the game until chapter 4, unlike the other 4 main girls. So I kinda feel as if the game did her a bit of a disservice by not having her join the college until later?

I just kind of feel as if the game missed an opportunity to get me invested in her more, as she feels more of a side-chick than a main 5 choice.

Any of you feel that way too?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mormont TBH I am flatterd that this ename guy copied and pasted some of my post and decided to post it rite below my statement... I mean he is like a machine gun kelly is to a eminem :ROFLMAO:

And talking about Sage moment i already had quite a few so i am pleased already ... Just hoping i wont catch her at that Jocks party.... in Chad his arms fml

I am sure u will get alot of Jade moment as well coming up soon :giggle:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I have a question. Are any of you invested in Josy at this point in the game?
Very much yes, but I find myself in the odd spot that I would feel bad breaking Maya and Josy up while also being skeptical a three-way romance is really possible. I'm very curious to see what direction this will go in the new season.

The preps are wusses. I doubt they'd get involved in the DIK/Jock rivalry.

My money's still on Dawe and that Quinn sent Sage to tell him the details of the plan she's got cooking to get this order completed and about the part he has to play in it. Sage being the one to do that also gives Quinn deniability because she can throw Sage under a bus later if things go wrong by saying it wasn't her doing since she was with the DIKs while Sage was the one who set it up.
I mean, sure they're wusses, but they're *rich* wusses and we know money is at the heart of the current matter.

Given what we've seen of Tybalt, I certainly wouldn't put it past him to hire 'commoners' as strippers for some event (after making sure Jill is nowhere nearby, of course).

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
ToeSucker1974 She's gonna be the side piece to the main dish, Jill.

It's going to be interesting to see how Jill and Josy's friendship grows

Very much yes, but I find myself in the odd spot that I would feel bad breaking Maya and Josy up while also being skeptical a three-way romance is really possible. I'm very curious to see what direction this will go in the new season.
I think they've only been together for like 2-3 months, and all they do is fight and argue because of Maya's dad. I think the 3 way could work, Maya would present the MC to her dad as being her bf while keeping Josy out of sight from the dad.

Last edited:

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
I'm asking because I think she got short shrifted by early game content. The model is great. The early scenes with her are great. But I just kind of lost interest in her because she wasn't that big a part of the game until chapter 4, unlike the other 4 main girls. So I kinda feel as if the game did her a bit of a disservice by not having her join the college until later?
I think the biggest problem with her was, that she was to far away to meet with her. When she got accepted at the college we coulda interact with her more because she was closer to the MC.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I think the biggest problem with her was, that she was to far away to meet with her. When she got accepted at the college we coulda interact with her more because she was closer to the MC.
This is sort of what I was trying to word in my own inimitable way. (That is half-drunk and sick of staring at a monitor all day) I think it was really a case of Absence makes the heart grow fonder unless it makes the heart go yonder in my case.

Reactions: exlol

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I was personally very much into Josy but she lacked behind a great portion of the game since she was not going to that college at the same time as the mc

And that M&J situation didn't improve her standing with me either...

Luckily I found Sage to be my savior but I always was into her from the start too but now its definatly

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
In Josy's defence I thought the scene that opened chapter 4 was really sweet, but thinking back, more because the game gets you rather invested in Maya (and even if you're not actively pursuing Maya, the game still makes you spend a lot of time with her). I also loved her scene with Quinn after waking up in Maya's dorm room. 'Bout time someone gave Quinn some clapback.

zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
if its gonna be a steam exclusive at some point you are prob not going to get it if you are on mobile

ah tru but i doubt it will be. pateron is where he makes most of his money. thats a reoccuring montly payment of what is atleast min. 15k. steam sales for him arent even close to that level

besides hes doing steam in seasons. he will drop updates for his pateron every 4-5 months so i doubt android affected. if it was, id still play it on pc :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And talking about Sage moment i already had quite a few so i am pleased already ... Just hoping i wont catch her at that Jocks party.... in Chad his arms fml

I am sure u will get alot of Jade moment as well coming up soon
I'm out of likes guys so don't think I'm not liking your posts.

Thing is where does Sage stand with him now they had an argument last time we saw them and the MC is growing more and more on Sage who knows maybe they will have another argument at the party putting another nail in that coffin. It makes a nice change talking about Sage.

I hope we do get more Jade but I am excited about Cathy's content.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Mormont I used that expression in one of my college essays and my teacher hated it. Nail in the coffin.

The argument scene was the one where Chad asked Sage to try and smooth things over for him right? The kiss on the forehead scene

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont I used that expression in one of my college essays and my teacher hated it. Nail in the coffin.

The argument scene was the one where Chad asked Sage to try and smooth things over for him right? The kiss on the forehead scene
I mean it's just a figure of speech and certainly the correct term for this situation.

Yes that's right the controversial kiss on the forehead that is a regular guy that cheats on his girlfriend would probably still happily kiss her on the lips that whole forehead situation felt like he was trying to keep his distance from her.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
I am a Jill fan but....
Its probably going to be 90% recycled smooching and fingering stuff from the scenes with Maya but way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter sexyer and better in every way

or

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DPC loves plot twist too much. You'll end marry to nemesis having his zombie/melon children.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes