Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, let's do some quick maths here:
  • First season is around 6GB
  • Episode 5 is said to be around 2GB
  • Most people guess we'll get around 12-15 episodes in total
  • If we take the lowest episode guess (12) with each remaining episode (5-12) being 2GB each:
    • 8 episodes x 2GB per episode = 16GB + 6GB season 1 = 22GB
So, if DPC is estimating 25-40GB total then they're either overestimating the size or more likely it will be more than 12 episodes. The max 20 episodes they mentioned would make it (16x2)+6 = 38GB total, so we're probably in for something between 12 and 20.
You're assuming the episode size stays relatively constant. But dating all the way back to AL, the incremental size of each episode/release/version/whatever-you-want-to-call-it has been going up and up. I'm half expecting by the time we get to the end of season 2, each episode is 4GB.

Reactions: Breezerr

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have this f.cked up feeling that DPC rite after ruining that M&j thing

He will make Sage set up that Hots party with the Jocks … If that's the case he will definatly make me feel sad and emotionally a wreck if my bae Sage gets ruined like that too. :(

If that happends I might have to trow my pc out the window
Thing is do the Hot's want to be around the Jocks? I have a feeling they will be like god this is so boring I hear the diks are throwing an even better party let's go to them. But sadly they will have to spend a little time with the Jocks I wonder if Sage wasn't involved with Chad would they have bothered with the Jocks?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thing is do the Hot's want to be around the Jocks? I have a feeling they will be like god this is so boring I hear the diks are throwing an even better party let's go to them. But sadly they will have to spend a little time with the Jocks I wonder if Sage wasn't involved with Chad would they have bothered with the Jocks?
I think most hots wont really enjoy it with the Jocks anymore... It will be a money thing if u ask me that's why they at the jocks party.... and Sage probally been sent ahead of time to set that up with the jocks … I think the HOTS and Jocks would still have happend if Sage and chad didnt happen.

Since what we know that those two frats been around longer then the DIK frat that only is around two years

So there for the Hots and jocks would happen still even witout that relation...

But now that the DIK frat is around the HOTS like that more so it looks like...

Reactions: Iruna.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're assuming the episode size stays relatively constant. But dating all the way back to AL, the incremental size of each episode/release/version/whatever-you-want-to-call-it has been going up and up. I'm half expecting by the time we get to the end of season 2, each episode is 4GB.
It's entirely possible the episodes could be slightly bigger, yes, but DPC directly said that they expect it to be around 25-40GB in total and the maths of assuming each episode from now on will be around 2GB each works out be within that range they stated.

If DPC expected each episode to be more than 2GB, I'm sure they would have given a higher total estimate, and 2GB already has a fuck-ton of content in it with 2-3000 renders, 140+ animations, and at least an hour of play time, if not more. To get to 4GB per episode they would have to double those numbers and whilst it's not impossible, it doesn't seem likely as it also means doubling the development time and I don't think that's something they would do.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think most hots wont really enjoy it with the Jocks anymore... It will be a money thing if u ask me that's why they at the jocks party.... and Sage probally been sent ahead of time to set that up with the jocks … I think the HOTS and Jocks would still have happend if Sage and chad didnt happen.

Since what we know that those two frats been around longer then the DIK frat that only is around two years

So there for the Hots and jocks would happen still even witout that relation...

But now that the DIK frat is around the HOTS like that more so it looks like...
I wonder if Maya and Josy will go? I can see them not being interested at all especially if the MC ain't around and more specifically if we are on their route.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I wonder if Maya and Josy will go? I can see them not being interested at all especially if the MC ain't around and more specifically if we are on their route.
I can see how M&J don't wanna go to that JOCK party but as they are still with that HOT frat they don't have really a choice ….

I am not on their route anymore so they can stay at that jock party … as long as Sage comes back at the dik party and me :cautious:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Their interest doesn't matter, they're still committed to pledging the HOTs for the tuition. So if they're told to go they'll have to go, no doubt creating much drama and angst in the process.

That said, I still don't think whatever the HOTs are doing at the moment has anything to do with the Jocks. Sage said "he" has wanted to do whatever Quinn's plan was for some time. We know Quinn was already talking to Dawes. Quinn shouldn't need Sage to talk Dawes into doing something he already wanted to do.

Quinn needed Sage to set up a new connection, and my money is still on the preps (horrible pun intended, what with it being Dante week and all).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Their interest doesn't matter, they're still committed to pledging the HOTs for the tuition. So if they're told to go they'll have to go, no doubt creating much drama and angst in the process.

That said, I still don't think whatever the HOTs are doing at the moment has anything to do with the Jocks. Sage said "he" has wanted to do whatever Quinn's plan was for some time. We know Quinn was already talking to Dawes. Quinn shouldn't need Sage to talk Dawes into doing something he already wanted to do.

Quinn needed Sage to set up a new connection, and my money is still on the preps (horrible pun intended, what with it being Dante week and all).
The preps are wusses. I doubt they'd get involved in the DIK/Jock rivalry.

My money's still on Dawe and that Quinn sent Sage to tell him the details of the plan she's got cooking to get this order completed and about the part he has to play in it. Sage being the one to do that also gives Quinn deniability because she can throw Sage under a bus later if things go wrong by saying it wasn't her doing since she was with the DIKs while Sage was the one who set it up.

I have a question. Are any of you invested in Josy at this point in the game?
Yes, but as part of the M&J package. If I had to choose one over the other it would be Maya, but I don't have much against Josy, I just find Maya more attractive.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can see how M&J don't wanna go to that JOCK party but as they are still with that HOT frat they don't have really a choice ….

I am not on their route anymore so they can stay at that jock party … as long as Sage comes back at the dik party and me :cautious:
I'm sure you will get your Sage moment :p

Funny I've read your post twice Michael said pretty much the same here. And I'm pretty sure their interest will matter as in having no interest in being there I guess Quinn will have them held up at gun point according to some :LOL:

I have a question. Are any of you invested in Josy at this point in the game?
Yeah, they are called Josy fans ain't that right Hawke84 :p Queckor J1215

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes