Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Not to mention all the bureaucratic red tape and fees that comes with getting a DRM, which is probably why devs who have considered it before haven't done it.
technically you just need to pay the fee once, patreon takes 30% of every subscription payment

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Any news on the update? I've been away for a while and I don't want to search 100 pages for it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Any news on the update? I've been away for a while and I don't want to search 100 pages for it.
Expected late May/early June at this stage.

Two weeks ago I made a bullet point list for you, with the tasks that remain before beta testing and proofreading.

Here's an updated version of it.

• Scenes left to write and produce art for: 4
  • Static renders left to produce: 100-200
  • Animations left to produce: 1 + waiting for the current animation queue to complete.
  • Writing and adding Bios to the code
  • Writing Episode 5 ending report
  • Implement Replay gallery and rewards (almost done)
  • Some mini-game code
  • Music and sound effects have been added to ~95% of the episode.
  • Playtest and Quality control
I'm sure many of you are wondering if the release is in May or June.

It's hard for me to say which it is, right now. The final percentages of any project are the ones that take the longest time to complete.

I'm feeling fairly sure that beta testing (my group of private testers) and proofreading will start in May.

When it starts and I have a grasp of the workload for the bugs they find, I will announce the public release dates.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
Okay, so if you're like me, then playing the Shuffle game on a timer was pretty difficult. And if you're expecially like me, you've been drinking kraken all night and...

The strategy is to fill the top row first, right? But you probably get stuck in a position where the top right corner piece is in front of the top-middle piece and then you screw around with them for 40 seconds until the timer is up.

Start by identifying the top pieces, especially the corners.

Then, put the first top-left piece into its corner.

Next, put the top-right piece into the spot to the right of the other corner piece.

Find the top-middle piece and push it underneath the top-right corner piece. Now the whole top row should perfectly snake into order as you rotate them around.

Now you're playing a 3x2 puzzle and you should be able to click randomly until it all fits together. Maybe focus on the left side first until you're left with a 2x2 in the bottom right. But yknow...

This worked for me in the first area. I'll post more if things get more difficult. Get that cash-money and spend it on the hottest girl.<3

Reactions: Triaxe

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I'm expecting it to be something like that also I'd be very surpised if we had sex with her in episode 5 still think it's to soon for that.
yeah, i also say there would be no sex with Jill in ep5
also i even think BJ is out of the question at this time, i just can't picture it :D
she is so sweet, nice and innocent with her words that i think she never gave any guy a BJ in her life :)
maybe second date, little kissing & touching and that's it :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
yeah, i also say there would be no sex with Jill in ep5
also i even think BJ is out of the question at this time, i just can't picture it :D
she is so sweet, nice and innocent with her words that i think she never gave any guy a BJ in her life :)
maybe second date, little kissing & touching and that's it :D
With Jill, it's going to be all about the build-up I think that will be a step at a time but I feel as though the eventual sex scene with her will be worth the wait I am in no way a Jill fan but I'm very much looking forward to it can't imagine how the racoons feel :LOL:

RubenVOLD

Apr 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I love your work, BaDIK was my fist game of this gender and still my favourite now after playing more then 50 games lol
Acting Lessons its great too I cried a river playing AL!

Reactions: Mootsin

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Bros I got a good feeling. The doctors been coding these past few days, he said itll take awhile for his beta testers to test each route though because the file size is 2GB (which is huge that's like the same file size of some completed games on here example depraved awakening)

Also in the discord they were estimating how much the final file size would be of Badik and it would be anywhere between 50-60 gbs.

If you can support this project, especially if its gonna be 10-20 episodes and 4 seasons.

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
With Jill, it's going to be all about the build-up I think that will be a step at a time but I feel as though the eventual sex scene with her will be worth the wait I am in no way a Jill fan but I'm very much looking forward to it can't imagine how the racoons feel :LOL:
I am a Jill fan but....
Its probably going to be 90% recycled smooching and fingering stuff from the scenes with Maya but way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter sexyer and better in every way

or

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
4 seasons.
3 seasons

I am a Jill fan but....
Its probably going to be 90% recycled smooching and fingering stuff from the scenes with Maya but way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter sexyer and better in every way

or

I'm not so sure about it being recycled I think it will be a chain of events date night perhaps but where does he take her afterwards? The Diks mansion wouldn't be my first choice :LOL: At least with the other girls we have better options with Jill it's a bit of a struggle especially with Tybalt creeping around.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes