Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I tried getting a few of my RL friend's to play this game because they like games with choices and etc, when I proposed this game to them they immediately said its a sex game and I had to keep telling them it wasn't just a 'sex' game so they finally loaded it up and closed it down after the shower scene with Josy lol.
Well, normal friends would wait a bit longer even if they didn't like the genre just because you were so enthusiastic about it. Their loss :WeSmart:

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
one of the early scenes of this game has a scene that mc's father reading a newspaper. and on the newspaper there was aguy pointing towards mc saying "be someone". for some reason, this really made me think, because in these type of games i generally dont have a personality, i just try to reply to people however they want to get more points or whatever. so i was never gonna be someone. but in this game, i will try to "be someone" if possible. i doubt it, tho. becuz even tho i am in early game, i pretty much selected some options that i didnt personally want to select, but the girl judy or whatever wanted me to select, if that makes sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

h1joputas

Oct 11, 2018
I hope they really make the new updates available out of Steam. I'd love to buy the game, honestly, but the only thing I can imagine is my gf "discovering" it on my Library. She would break up with me, definitely.

Please dev take this into consideration for the next updates, haha.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope they really make the new updates available out of Steam. I'd love to buy the game, honestly, but the only thing I can imagine is my gf "discovering" it on my Library. She would break up with me, definitely.

Please dev take this into consideration for the next updates, haha.
Well, according to DPC, the next Steam release would be the complete Season 2. For now, the Ren'py Patreon version will be receiving the individual episode updates every few months.

Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
Has anyone else ever wondered why there is a wheelchair on the roof of the DIK mansion, how it got there and what is its purpose?

Also has anyone ever wondered why the Alpha's couch is covered in bloodstains?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Has anyone else ever wondered why there is a wheelchair on the roof of the DIK mansion, how it got there and what is its purpose?

Also has anyone ever wondered why the Alpha's couch is covered in bloodstains?
I'm sure we will get an idea with one of the flashbacks or it's just random. And the bloodstains was the result of someone telling a terrible joke or the last person to snitch on them. :p

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes