Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I actually played before and could've sworn there was something in the closet last time I played,
nothing there.
I think you get those renders if you unlock the vault in the phone app or win them in brawler by beating up the prep

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Now that's the face of someone who won't hesitate to judge you unworthy, deny you entry to the DIKs and burn that DIK letterman jacket right in front of you.
You realize you've scarred michael1984 for life with that post, right?

Michael be like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Bros I got a good feeling. The doctors been coding these past few days, he said itll take awhile for his beta testers to test each route though because the file size is 2GB (which is huge that's like the same file size of some completed games on here example depraved awakening)

Also in the discord they were estimating how much the final file size would be of Badik and it would be anywhere between 50-60 gbs.

If you can support this project, especially if its gonna be 10-20 episodes and 4 seasons.
If there's gonna be different routes then doesn't that pretty much confirm that MC & Derek get rejected?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bros I got a good feeling. The doctors been coding these past few days, he said itll take awhile for his beta testers to test each route though because the file size is 2GB (which is huge that's like the same file size of some completed games on here example depraved awakening)

Also in the discord they were estimating how much the final file size would be of Badik and it would be anywhere between 50-60 gbs.
DPC stated that the full game will be between 25-40GB.
Well, let's do some quick maths here:
  • First season is around 6GB
  • Episode 5 is said to be around 2GB
  • Most people guess we'll get around 12-15 episodes in total
  • If we take the lowest episode guess (12) with each remaining episode (5-12) being 2GB each:
    • 8 episodes x 2GB per episode = 16GB + 6GB season 1 = 22GB
So, if DPC is estimating 25-40GB total then they're either overestimating the size or more likely it will be more than 12 episodes. The max 20 episodes they mentioned would make it (16x2)+6 = 38GB total, so we're probably in for something between 12 and 20.

Last edited:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
With Jill, it's going to be all about the build-up I think that will be a step at a time but I feel as though the eventual sex scene with her will be worth the wait I am in no way a Jill fan but I'm very much looking forward to it can't imagine how the racoons feel :LOL:
Dang it, I haven't even caught up with the CHick route yet. Just played to unlock the shower gallery and stopped as it's also the route I reserved for M&J "more than friends" - and I am dreading that. Guess the sacrifice will be worth it for Jill. :p

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Well, let's do some quick maths here:
  • First season is around 6GB
  • Episode 5 is said to be around 2GB
  • Most people guess we'll get around 12-15 episodes in total
  • If we take the lowest episode guess (12) with each remaining episode (5-12) being 2GB each:
    • 8 episodes x 2GB per episode = 16GB + 6GB season 1 = 22GB
So, if DPC is estimating 25-40GB total then they're either overestimating the size or more likely it will be more than 12 episodes. The max 20 episodes they mentioned would make it (16x2)+6 = 38GB total, so we're probably in for something between 12 and 20.
You're forgetting the IMAX version of Bella's ass :love:. BaD is probably going to surpass Microsoft Flight Simulator (2000000 GB).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have this f.cked up feeling that DPC rite after ruining that M&j thing

He will make Sage set up that Hots party with the Jocks … If that's the case he will definatly make me feel sad and emotionally a wreck if my bae Sage gets ruined like that too. :(

If that happends I might have to trow my pc out the window

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Dang it, I haven't even caught up with the CHick route yet. Just played to unlock the shower gallery and stopped as it's also the route I reserved for M&J "more than friends" - and I am dreading that. Guess the sacrifice will be worth it for Jill. :p
I'd fully expect the Jill scenes to pay off how DPC does it is what i look forward to the most.

Is it free roam game ?
In some parts of the games yes it is.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes