ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How about no? I hate to scroll down your post cause they are way too long and takes some precious time that I need.
Some Moderator need to put a word count extra for you under 50 words cause you write way too much.
I mean... you can always just not read a post. No one's going to quiz you on the thread's topics at the end of each week (assuming you turned mini-games off, obviously).

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
I like to think of my self as a cival person with manners

But some times u just need to let ur inner Tommy out to get ur point across a stubborn Sage persona

That being said I hope we see some more of Envy she is getting more and more interesting

Quinn is a far better antagonist simply caus she has boobies and p..y :LOL: But don't tell name88 that don't want him chasing me down again ;)

The thing that I would luv to see is a face off with the MC and that new Jock reject guy that humongous towering guy

Also interesting to see how that friendship or relation path will differ if at all with the M&j situation
1. Certainly civil with manners here, baring certain things from certain peoples.
2. The Sagey One Knows ALL...
3. Envy needs more love... and our twin sister.
4. Chasing you with what? His small penies that puts Dawes to shame?
5. MC would win. Whip the basebat out and hit him in the face. K.O.
6. The Michael Jackson Situation?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Up until Episode 4, Quinn's role in the story was as a one-dimensional villain. She's an antagonist, she shows zero empathy, she's a pimp and drug dealer, and she actively plots behind the backs of characters to whom we're much more sympathetic. It's only in Episode 4 (between Sage's breakfast chat and the scene if the MC uses drugs with her) that we get any real sense Quinn could be, at the very least, a two-dimensional villain.

I don't think Quinn is ever going to be a 'nice' person, but it would certainly be interesting if we ever get a peek inside her head and see what really makes her tick.
I think Quinn was always going to be a two-dimensional character. Having her be this arrogant, abrasive, abusive person for the entirety of the game would be boring because nobody is that one-dimensional. We all have an outer-self and an inner-self, and Quinn may be tough on the outside but she's probably scared shitless on the inside.

Reminds me of the end of Inside Out where you get a look inside the popular girl's head and her Fear persona says, "We're a total fraud! Do you think they can through us?"

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well I'll say this most of what Maya and Josy have received is probably more disappointment from former fans in terms of how it's turned out but I've never seen it get to bad apart from maybe wanting them erased from the game anything else you here would be new to me. Quinn, however, has divided so much opinion that even one guy said he would like to see her get raped needless to say that's probably the worst I've seen here Maya and Josy have had nothing compared to Quinn.
The M&J thing just feels awkward and I'm not a fan. But I am never going to kink shame or tell someone they are wrong. Agree to disagree, etc.

Even with everything we know about Quinn, I don't dislike her at all. I think she's just in over her head with what she's been doing and once this stuff all blows up in her face, we could see a really vulnerable side to her and that there's a decent person underneath that tough outer shell.

That wouldn't be very civil now, would it? ;)

Don't you worry, once ep 5 drops I'm sure the "essay writing" will return. :p

As for Quinn, I hope she either stays a villain or turns into a surprise 5th or 6th girl because, as you said, she is acting tougher than she actually is and perhaps is caught up in something bigger than she can handle. Though the full on villain would be a pleasure to see since you don't see a lot of cunning/manipulative/hot women as villains in games.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yet people wonder why this thread is at 3k pages.
Probably all the people that pop up every few pages to ask, "when's the update?"

I bet you are :) although I'd like it more If you actually made them longer, you know so I can completely understand your point
because everyone knows you can't get your point through in 1 sentence
Aw shucks, since you asked so nicely I'll do just that. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: pilapila3

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The M&J thing just feels awkward and I'm not a fan. But I am never going to kink shame or tell someone they are wrong. Agree to disagree, etc.
The worst thing I have been seeing recently is if you are not a fan of M&J you are some sort of nasty person towards them because you don't agree with their choices. But I too would like to know the names of these people who have been giving M&J a hard time it's news to me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As for Quinn, I hope she either stays a villain or turns into a surprise 5th or 6th girl because, as you said, she is acting tougher than she actually is and perhaps is caught up in something bigger than she can handle. Though the full on villain would be a pleasure to see since you don't see a lot of cunning/manipulative/hot women as villains in games.
The fact that Quinn features in the banner for this game in the OP has always made me think she could be a surprise 6th LI. Maybe she'll end up like the MC's ex from AL (forgotten her name) in that if you fail with all the others, she'll have you because she really doesn't care if you dick around with other girls.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I already stated that while I dislike the build up for M&J … I don't think they are that bad

Just imo I wont play their route till I see a improvement ...I will do the forced friendship path... But that relationship path imma pass on at least for now...

Same with Quinn I didn't enjoy her at al in the first episode … But now I like her a lot more..

Anything can change with every episode … So I wont be surprised to see some fans change their loyalty again to another LI

For myself im sticking with Sage ever since the first episode dropped on here I was already into her but now im sticking with her no mather what...

Plus after I collected that dik jacket I will be more OP and be worthy to stand beside Sage and rule that college campus the fire and ice duo :LOL:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I think Quinn was always going to be a two-dimensional character. Having her be this arrogant, abrasive, abusive person for the entirety of the game would be boring because nobody is that one-dimensional. We all have an outer-self and an inner-self, and Quinn may be tough on the outside but she's probably scared shitless on the inside.

Reminds me of the end of Inside Out where you get a look inside the popular girl's head and her Fear persona says, "We're a total fraud! Do you think they can through us?"
This is a Three-D game actually, so isn't Quinn, just like the other protagonists, a three-dimensional character ?
Now I understand why your posts are long : they are flattened.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I already stated that while I dislike the build up for M&J … I don't think they are that bad

Just imo I wont play their route till I see a improvement ...

(Stephen Colbert Voice)DOT DOT DOT

DOT DOT DOT
I've been on Bella since episode 1 and unless she turns out to have been Chad in a wig all along, I think I'll stick with and in her. Everyone else along the way is just a nice distraction.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
We need that time to play BaDIK;). Remember, THE jacket is our main scope. None of us is after some p...sy. :cool:
Your my boiiii lol :LOL:

Cannot agree more we need that jacket … Still surprised how so many don't get that the jacket is the main end goal here..

The girls and LI are the cherry on top … But the main course is that dik jacket.

I wouldn't be surprised if DPC postpones that jacket till rite at the end of this badik game...

But I am also curious how it will go with mona and Camilla …. at that ending party Mona is drunk and she spills the beans that she wants to f... the mc again with camilla....

Now that threeway i can get behind alot more then the M&J one

I also made a save were i discussed the leaked cathy pic with nobody that was not a dik brother

Caus u never can trust sex game female characters with their multiple personas :cautious:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
In the past some people theorized on her being the 6th LI. I always liked that, not because she is my favorite, but because since the threesome with her and Riona, you can notice there's more below the surface. I'll never forget her reaction when you kiss her in that scene. Episode 4 also drops some more crumbs regarding that, with the conversation with Sage if you choose to go sleep in the sorority and also how she takes care of the MC in the roof. I guess i want to see some more hidden depths of Quinn, she's an interesting character.

The worst thing I have been seeing recently is if you are not a fan of M&J you are some sort of nasty person towards them because you don't agree with their choices. But I too would like to know the names of these people who have been giving M&J a hard time it's news to me.
Oh, let's not even start with that. I've seen some fans of M&J dropping some really loaded words in this thread regarding people who don't like the entire situation, or just plain don't care about it.

I always feel like most negative comments regarding M&J aren't from a hate perspective, but from a dissapointed one. Maya was, before episode 4 the second most popular LI here in this thread. I guess most of her fans were expecting a fun colege romance with a dream girl type.

Jill fans, beware. (just kidding!)

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Your my boiiii lol :LOL:

Cannot agree more we need that jacket … Still surprised how so many don't get that the jacket is the main end goal here..

The girls and LI are the cherry on top … But the main course is that dik jacket.

I wouldn't be surprised if DPC postpones that jacket till rite at the end of this badik game...

But I am also curious how it will go with mona and Camilla …. at that ending party Mona is drunk and she spills the beans that she wants to f... the mc again with camilla....

Now that threeway i can get behind alot more then the M&J one

I also made a save were i discussed the leaked cathy pic with nobody that was not a dik brother

Caus u never can trust sex game female characters with their multiple personas :cautious:
Cannot agree more. The sexual content of the game is distracting players who forget what they should strive for. All the girls that MC is messing with should be considered just as a prize for making right choices to get THE jacket.
Now in regards to Mona and Camila..... Definitely double prize it will be:sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes