michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
DPC better give us that damn Jacket in this Episode we deserve that
Mona and Camila are a damn good pair to have fun with, although my favorite is Sarah and Melanie :BootyTime:
Here is the issue with both pairs in a perfect sex game world we could maybe switch mona for melanie

So we can have a melanie and Camilla love fest ….

I am not much into Sarah but hey im glad there are many girls too choose from so everyone gets something that they like

Also I am most curious how things will develop between Jill and Josy seems like they hit it off during that little section of play

What I also am curious about will Tommy make the diks march over to were ever the HOTS have gone to with that basket of dildos... And we will have a stand off 2.0

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Still surprised how so many don't get that the jacket is the main end goal here..
That's why you're not getting it in Ep5 my lowlander friend.

So we can have a melanie and Camilla love fest ….
My choice is exactly the opposite : Mona and Sarah would be the perfect combination for me.
Sweet and Slutty together :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Also sorry for not giving out more likes but im at my limit so for all those I missed here is a (y)

I liked Josy at the starts but she got left behind that's the whole thing a lot were turned off by Josy looking a lot like the first LI in AL game and also the way that she was left out the story for too long with the exeption of that one nite we spend together with her.

But at least my fuck buddy Sage is always there for me with some heartfelt sexual healing :ROFLMAO:

I am also curious if we gonna see a fight between Sage and Quinn I mean its in the making lowkey

Specially since sage told quinn that she was responsible for telling the diks about not coming over for that revieuw party

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In the past some people theorized on her being the 6th LI. I always liked that, not because she is my favorite, but because since the threesome with her and Riona, you can notice there's more below the surface. I'll never forget her reaction when you kiss her in that scene. Episode 4 also drops some more crumbs regarding that, with the conversation with Sage if you choose to go sleep in the sorority and also how she takes care of the MC in the roof. I guess i want to see some more hidden depths of Quinn, she's an interesting character.
I never got the threesome scene, I am assuming you have to order "take out" and I am not cool with how Quinn is exploiting her sorority "sisters" for her own gain. I'd fuck every one of those women (I usually play as a slut in most games) but not as a business transaction. The only thing being swiped won't be my credit card.

Oh, let's not even start with that. I've seen some fans of M&J dropping some really loaded words in this thread regarding people who don't like the entire situation, or just plain don't care about it.

I always feel like most negative comments regarding M&J aren't from a hate perspective, but from a dissapointed one. Maya was, before episode 4 the second most popular LI here in this thread. I guess most of her fans were expecting a fun colege romance with a dream girl type.

Jill fans, beware. (just kidding!)
Hmmm, I am not necessarily disappointed in the characters but rather more disappointed in how it all unfolded. The MC felt like a third wheel as soon as Josy showed up. It is obvious that Maya and Josy are into each other and have chemistry. The MC feels like someone who they turned to in an emotional moment not a real deep connection. He doesn't seem to be someone that will be with them for very long and I was advocating for an entire end to his relationship with them instead of the "friendship" route. How can he suddenly not be bitter at how that turned out? The girl he had a crush on for an entire summer and his new college romance turn out not only to be in committed relationships and cheating (which he knew and he should be leery of committing to them - once a cheater, etc) but they are in a committed relationship with each other and he's supposed to be completely cool with it. Yes, he is sleeping with everyone he can but he can be upfront with them about seeing the two of them (though the player can choose not to do so).

Anyway, it is interesting to see how people perceive the same thing differently.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I am also curious if we gonna see a fight between Sage and Quinn I mean its in the making lowkey

Specially since sage told quinn that she was responsible for telling the diks about not coming over for that revieuw party
I think there will be some sort of conflict with Sage and Quinn and if that happens I'm sure Sage will need an ally she can trust... why not the guy that helped her out this whole time :BootyTime:
Think it will be a slow build up and then it will explode but you can sense that tension between them after the carwash scene thing is who would you least want to get angry Sage or Quinn? :LOL:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Gangbang all, in the theater room with Arieth decrabbed.
You sir, like to live dangerously. :sneaky:

I liked Josy at the starts but she got left behind that's the whole thing a lot were turned off by Josy looking a lot like the first LI in AL game and also the way that she was left out the story for too long with the exeption of that one nite we spend together with her.
Yeah, i always feel kinda bad for Josy and also her fans. They were already a small group, and episode 4 hit them like truck-kun ramming someone into an isekai. Josy is nice, cute and fun, she actually resembles one of my celebrity crushes. Let's hope she can shine a little in the next season now that she is in B&R.

I never got the threesome scene, I am assuming you have to order "take out" and I am not cool with how Quinn is exploiting her sorority "sisters" for her own gain. I'd fuck every one of those women (I usually play as a slut in most games) but not as a business transaction. The only thing being swiped won't be my credit card.
Yep, you need to order everything to be able to get this scene. I advise you to... In like a full DIK save, to order it. The Camila scene is really good, and also the threesome. Besides, don't think like you're paying for sex with those women, but that you're making a generous contribution towards their education and in that way working as an agent for the betterment of society. :cool:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh, let's not even start with that. I've seen some fans of M&J dropping some really loaded words in this thread regarding people who don't like the entire situation, or just plain don't care about it.

I always feel like most negative comments regarding M&J aren't from a hate perspective, but from a dissapointed one. Maya was, before episode 4 the second most popular LI here in this thread. I guess most of her fans were expecting a fun colege romance with a dream girl type.

Jill fans, beware. (just kidding!)
I still say a lot of it is down to that scene at the end of ep 4. For me, it did feel like they had built a strong connection in a short space of time, especially with Maya, but then they just seemed to forget he was there and that didn't feel right.

So they both cheated, OK, and they weren't mad at each other because they both did the same thing for the same reasons, fine, but that should have given them to pause to to be like, "what does this mean for us?" Telling each other they still love each other and then kissing and making up just felt out of place.

Had that scene played out differently, I think some, not necessarily all, but some people would have felt differently about them.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Think it will be a slow build up and then it will explode but you can sense that tension between them after the carwash scene thing is who would you least want to get angry Sage or Quinn? :LOL:
Definitely Sage, we know what to expect from Quinn:ROFLMAO:
Sage on the other hand, we know nothing about her "bad side".
She reminds me Inanna if you know what I mean. She does not give a f... But you do not want to get on her bad side.

Reactions: Iruna. and Carnagie

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I still say a lot of it is down to that scene at the end of ep 4. For me, it did feel like they had built a strong connection in a short space of time, especially with Maya, but then they just seemed to forget he was there and that didn't feel right.

So they both cheated, OK, and they weren't mad at each other because they both did the same thing for the same reasons, fine, but that should have given them to pause to to be like, "what does this mean for us?" Telling each other they still love each other and then kissing and making up just felt out of place.

Had that scene played out differently, I think some, not necessarily all, but some people would have felt differently about them.
I think I get what you're saying. Like it felt more like they were resolving their issues and not any issue either had with MC? I think that's why I (saved first, because... reasons) chose to go the Just Friends route. Also Jade.

Reactions: JohnDelfino

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Definitely Sage, we know what to expect from Quinn:ROFLMAO:
Sage on the other hand, we know nothing about her "bad side".
She reminds me Inanna if you know what I mean. She does not give a f... But you do not want to get on her bad side.
(y)
That's a good comparison with Inanna. Well look at the lengths Sage will go to when she wants to know who Chad is cheating with She's a woman that wants to get things done and will go to any length for that she might be an even better recruit than Quinn :LOL: but I'm all for a catfight here and no I'm not talking about the one with the long posts :LOL: Sage vs Quinn and in the words of Canto Game On or Fight on :p

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I agree that scene is the crux of the problem, but I would go further; the biggest single problem is the way Maya and Josy kiss each other if the MC goes the friendship route. If Maya and Josy were holding hands with sad faces as the MC left, I think it would be much easier to accept that the MC had been (and would continue to be) a major part of their lives, one way or the other.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes