Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Eh, I feel like both of them are too much drama and not really worth dealing with it. Maya is trying to hide Josy from her family and will most likely use you to do that. Josy is the one who lied the most (IIRC) and didn't seem that broken up about it. Maya came to you in tears in public to try and talk.

The whole shift in emotion and tone from that scene in the gender studies room to the party was too much of a change. You go from angry and unwilling to talk to totally cool with everything and willing to either enter a sharing relationship or walk away with friendship while they play tonsil hockey with each other. That kiss and the way the MC is so obviously ancillary to them is why I was wondering if people thought there should have been a third choice.
I agree but again, Josy deserves another chance imo. Of course, it shouldn't include Maya in any part. Also, Maya asking for help to hide Josy from her father? Not happening. Asking help for her Scavenger Hunt? Not happening. She tries to cheat her way through her scavenger hunt task? Not happening, a bird will tell about it to Quinn lol. I would prefer a third option as well to tell them to fuck off, but unfortunately we didn't get that. So I'll do what I can to avoid both as best as I can. For me, Maya is only Derek's sister status right now. Nothing more. And it will stay that way. Josy can stay as a friend, nothing more. MC literally stepped into the campus, no need to have a romantic interest with anyone from day 1, with the first female she interacted with. Of course unless if it's someone like Jill or Sage. Both are almost the full package, so they are worth the romantic interest imo.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
At this rate I may end up with Quinn because everyone else fucked me over. As this is a DPC game I have a feeling something horribly wrong and catastrophic will happen to force my hand.
Everyone will see the light evetually :p Sage and Quinn competing for MC's baseball bat would be nice as well, hehe. Can see Sage winning that for most people if that should become an option, but not for me and a certain name88 - King of Hearts xD

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
One night of passion and then you go your separate ways. They together and you alone with their panties for souvenirs?
Bras too. Can never have enough bras. And record it so the girls succeed in their scavanger hunt.
Hide the panties in Tybalts room, where he already has Jills...and then make a nice tape for publication
I like the shape of your noodle, my friend! Tybalt is my main nemesis, he just doesn't realize it yet since I'm staying in Sage's room for now.
Jill will then kill his watermelon with her thighs with him tied up in a chair, showing how not to mess with her, her friends, and lovers.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I like the shape of your noodle, my friend! Tybalt is my main nemesis, he just doesn't realize it yet since I'm staying in Sage's room for now.
Yes i really wanna see Bella & Jills face when they see a pic/tape with Tybalt nose deep in Jills panties.

I feel you on that one. I am not really optimistic about my chances with Sage. She is too on Chad's hook to commit to the MC, which means the MC is too on her hook, and that is pushing me toward either Bella or Jill. I don't like being a hanger on to anyone's relationship whether that is M&J or Chad and Sage.

At this rate I may end up with Quinn because everyone else fucked me over. As this is a DPC game I have a feeling something horribly wrong and catastrophic will happen to force my hand.
Well mc is allready bringing Sage to think about break up...i think we need to wait until they know Chad's little secret, of course Chad running into them while banging would also help.
Though if u really make Sage ur girlfriend u shoudn't cheat on her...that we learnd

Hm I think Jill is a relative safe option as i doubt she will fuck u over, probably some family/watermelon related problems down the road.
Bella is...well that whole librarie scene and missing husband, will also some huge mess, that being said i don't think she will fuck u over.

Reactions: Carnagie and Red469

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree but again, Josy deserves another chance imo. Of course, it shouldn't include Maya in any part. Also, Maya asking for help to hide Josy from her father? Not happening. Asking help for her Scavenger Hunt? Not happening. She tries to cheat her way through her scavenger hunt task? Not happening, a bird will tell about it to Quinn lol. I would prefer a third option as well to tell them to fuck off, but unfortunately we didn't get that. So I'll do what I can to avoid both as best as I can. For me, Maya is only Derek's sister status right now. Nothing more. And it will stay that way. Josy can stay as a friend, nothing more. MC literally stepped into the campus, no need to have a romantic interest with anyone from day 1, with the first female she interacted with. Of course unless if it's someone like Jill or Sage. Both are almost the full package, so they are worth the romantic interest imo.
Yeah, I also have that "this is a DPC game" feeling so I am leery of becoming too invested in any one character considering how AL ended. It's like M. Night Shyamalan's movies - once you see that he does a twist you are always expecting a twist. With DPC it's once he rips your heart out and shows it to you (Temple of Doom FTW) you don't trust him with your heart again. Now, I admit, it was great storytelling for an adult game and I have respect for his ability to conjure the emotions but now I am prepared for his manipulative ways ;)

Everyone will see the light evetually :p Sage and Quinn competing for MC's baseball bat would be nice as well, hehe. Can see Sage winning that for most people if that should become an option, but not for me and a certain name88 - King of Hearts xD
Not a bad idea considering the alternative is the obvious torture that will be the M&J situation (eventually). Unless of course the twist comes from a completely different person... I actually am betting that Bella will be the emotional gutripper this time.

Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Not a bad idea considering the alternative is the obvious torture that will be the M&J situation (eventually). Unless of course the twist comes from a completely different person... I actually am betting that Bella will be the emotional gutripper this time.
Yeah he also foreshadowed that at the library scene. That's why I'm eager to see her situation the most. Her baggage seems like the most interesting one atm.
Quinn : Restaurant, money issues, scheming for power, drugs
Sage : Chad, her having a family name that matters
Maya-Josy : Going behind MC's back and gay sexuality
Jill : Her family name, inexperience in dating
Bella : Husband's status and ?
I'm super interested in Quinn but her problems are the most interesting one indeed for me.

Reactions: JianYang-69

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah he also foreshadowed that at the library scene. That's why I'm eager to see her situation the most. Her baggage seems like the most interesting one atm.
Quinn : Restaurant, money issues, scheming for power, drugs
Sage : Chad, her having a family name that matters
Maya-Josy : Going behind MC's back and gay sexuality
Jill : Her family name, inexperience in dating
Bella : Husband's status and ?
I'm super interested in Quinn but her problems are the most interesting one indeed for me.
Yeah i really want to know what is in that locked room...that gives me somehow really the shivers...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah i really want to know what is in that locked room...that gives me somehow really the shivers...
Bella is secretly the female version of Bluebeard, as long as you never enter the locked room you are fine. Otherwise she will have to murder you and store your body in that room.

Okay, nah. DPC wouldn't go that dark.

Still, I am curious about the "missing" husband. Bella has the most interesting mystery of all of them. The rest just have mundane issues comparatively.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
During my first game as a chick choosing Derek after episode 3, there was the situation where Jill calls me on the phone to make the appointment, I have not been able to replicate that situation again in another game, just find it in the library, which is necessary for me to call you?

Reactions: JianYang-69

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I think Bella's mental state will be the main focus of her drama, the missing(dead?) husband will obviously signifiant but the focus will be on her own emotional baggage in my opinion. She clearly feels immensely guilt about something.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I think Bella's mental state will be the main focus of her drama, the missing(dead?) husband will obviously signifiant but the focus will be on her own emotional baggage in my opinion. She clearly feels immensely guilt about something.
With Bella i'm feeling like a detective trying to see where this goes. We do have some information on her, but not a lot. I bought the Steam version last week and played it again for the achievements and just noticed a lot more interesting things. I mean, she has the same favorite song as Neil, that was something that i didn't pay attention before.

I think maybe she was connected to him and the MC's mother, maybe a friend, a cousin, anything like that and through her we can also shine a light on who MC's mom was. Because i think there will be something in that side of the story as well.

Reactions: pilapila3

Red469

May 18, 2018
I agree but again, Josy does not deserves another chance imo. Of course, it shouldn't include Maya in any part. Also, Maya asking for help to hide Josy from her father? Not happening. Asking help for her Scavenger Hunt? Not happening. She tries to cheat her way through her scavenger hunt task? Not happening, a bird will tell about it to Quinn lol. I would prefer a third option as well to tell them to fuck off, but unfortunately we didn't get that. So I'll do what I can to avoid both as best as I can. For me, Maya is only Derek's sister status right now. Nothing more. And it will stay that way. Josy can stay as a friend, nothing more. MC literally stepped into the campus, no need to have a romantic interest with anyone from day 1, with the first female she interacted with. Of course unless if it's someone like Jill or Sage. Both are almost the full package, so they are worth the romantic interest imo.
Your sooo right, Jo sure as fuk dont deserve a second chance.

Bellas' Red room?

Mistress Bella...
has a Lovely ring to it, then again she could easily be a switch

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Your sooo right, Jo sure as fuk dont deserve a second chance.

Bellas' Red room?

Mistress Bella...
has a Lovely ring to it, then again she could easily be a switch
hahaah you made me check my own post to see if that was actually what I wrote xD got me fam

• Haha
Reactions: Red469
Dec 22, 2017
Does anyone think DPC will create an actual path for Quinn? All of the other LI's have a path to love, she at least to me doesn't. But at the same time I can't imagine the extent of what she is fast food. And as much as I hate her, Sage's cat and mouse comments are a interesting insight into her character.

thang123

Nov 23, 2018
Can someone show me the gallery with full screens, i miss some scenes but could not find out which scenes it is

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
This is a game, not a movie. What happens in a scene where the MC does NOT have feelings for them can bleed over into what happens in a scene where the MC does still have feelings for them.

If we, as the player, see them shrug off the MC walking away, it rather undercuts his importance when we instead see the MC stick with them.
Wut? If you simply don't like that scene and/or it makes you like M&J less, that's one thing, but that's not the argument you're making here. Now you're saying scenes in one path should be sanitized for the benefit of a completely different path :WaitWhat:

Games that make alternate paths, by definition, must make them different - in both scenes and outcomes - otherwise there'd be no point in having branches at all. The vast majority of people do explore alternate paths when there are branches so as to see different content and experience alternate endings. However, if you can't separate the paths in your head but do it anyway - if you play XYZ and what you see on the corruption path "undercuts" your enjoyment of the love path, or if you play BaR and start moaning that seeing Lisa have a lesbian kiss with Jade on the friends path "bleeds over" and ruins the Lisa solo love path and the Lisa+Jade 3some path for you - that's on you, not the dev.

If it turns out this is intentional and MCs pursing 'something more' with them are automatically going to get kicked to the curb at some point down the road then fair enough (though batten down the hatches when that happens!). But at the moment it just looks like poor writing and staging.
What?? Taking away player choice would make it all OK? Make whatever people pick not matter but force the same "break up" outcome on everyone including those that still like and want to pursue Maya & Josy in order to placate your sensibilities? You have your movie v game analogy completely a**backwards, mate.

Last edited:

Talos76

Aug 8, 2019
Afaik the versions are identical when they have the same number.
- Steam is for players who want to support the dev and don't use Patreon and for new players who don't know the game from other sources or don't want to download from other sources.
- Patreon is for players who support the dev on a regularly (monthly) base.
- This is a pirate/community site, so it's free.

See #2 for a post by the dev.
If you like the game, support the dev.
Cool, thanks for clairifying.

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Just downloaded this and watched the intro before you start... fucking gold, that was pretty cool!

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes