SMComics

Aug 19, 2017
Just got done doing my first blind playthrough of this game and wow does this game deliver. Though it sucks that the females I like; Quinn, Jade and Cathy in that order, are not main girls

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone think DPC will create an actual path for Quinn? All of the other LI's have a path to love, she at least to me doesn't. But at the same time I can't imagine the extent of what she is fast food. And as much as I hate her, Sage's cat and mouse comments are a interesting insight into her character.
I don't think she'll get a path where you can acquire RP for her and she'll appear on the end of episode summary. She might very well get an ending, but I think it will be similar to Ana in AL where if you lose all the main girls and have done certain things with her, you'll get a Quinn ending.

Bella's issues seem pretty clear tbh.

She got married early, to a husband that became a soldier. He went Missing In Action but wasn't declared outright dead for a while so she's haunted by him, feeling like she can't let him go because she doesn't know for sure that he is gone.

Also Jill is her daughter. I mean maaaybe not literally her daughter, she might just be a sister (of the husband) that Bella has raised by herself after the death of the husband, but Bella effectively considers Jill her daughter.
Surrogate sister is more likely as Bella and Jill's sister were most likely friends, and then Bella took Jill under wing after her sister died.

Did we ever get any hints regarding Bella's husband? I get the feeling that MC's drunk vision of an army guy was foreshadowing. What if Bella's husband was a soldier who got deployed somewhere? Maybe a black ops guy?
The MC seeing a soldier when they're drukenly wandering around Bella's house has certainly sparked an interest in people and anything could be possible at this stage.

I reckon that, if it turns out to be true, the reason the MC saw that was because of the pictures around Bella's home. The MC can go around "fixing" her picture frames and I feel like there was a line about her husband being in at least one of them. So maybe the MC saw him in his military garb in a picture and that's what made him hallucinate that the mannequin was him.

Reactions: Carnagie

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont cant blame u saying that I have some parts of my posts also been copied and paste... its hard to find a person that actually has something new to add to the discussion..

TBF its actually not that hard to talk about something else besides M&J and the jacket even...

For example why was riona looking sad and sitting alone at that bench 1 she was a lookout for that leaked pic thing or 2 she feeling bad about the things she must do for quinn ?

And another one what will Tommy do when he finds out the HOTS are not coming...! keep going with the revieuw or 2 get all thhe diks togethehr and march to that place were the Hots went..

Then that thing about the leaked pic is still ripe for plenty of suspects..

And also how will Jill cope with the pressure of the whole dating...Since she was a bit reluctant caus sex would come after thhe third date.. will she 1 continue on withh dating the mc or 2 break it off caus she will feel too pressured.

That extra reward that was promised for getting the most hell week points would it be 1 a lapdance from a stripper of ur choosing.. or 2 a customized dik jacket..
It's amazing the answers have already been giving and yet on and on it goes

I'd like to see more of Riona I think she has a large part to play and maybe will play in the downfall of Quinn and her business

• Sad
Reactions: Zirael Q and Red469

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Just played through all of it for first time in a long while, still a very good game.

I like most of the ladies. For me it's between Isabella and Maya, and Josy seems to be a packged deal with Maya? Which is fine, but I'm one of those werid guy's who's just not that much into 3ways. And honestly it's just a little to convenient to me that Maya and Josy are in a relationship, but it's not that big of an issue.

Isabella is interesting, I like her dynamic the most with the MC. I feel like her husband is either dead? Or Missing In Action?

Jill's route is also good.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Bella's issues seem pretty clear tbh.

She got married early, to a husband that became a soldier. He went Missing In Action but wasn't declared outright dead for a while so she's haunted by him, feeling like she can't let him go because she doesn't know for sure that he is gone.
I'm not actually sure that we played the same game. I hope you did Bella's path on episode 4 otherwise you should.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That doesn't sound like thinking of a dead or missing mourned man to me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For example why was riona looking sad and sitting alone at that bench 1 she was a lookout for that leaked pic thing or 2 she feeling bad about the things she must do for quinn ?
Because she just leaked the Cathy picture and isn't comfortable with Quinn's plan.

And another one what will Tommy do when he finds out the HOTS are not coming...! keep going with the revieuw or 2 get all the diks togethehr and march to that place were the Hots went..
How do we know that the Hell Week party is just for the Jock and HOTs? It could be a party for everyone at B&R that's being put on by their greek council, or something like that.

Then that thing about the leaked pic is still ripe for plenty of suspects..
Riona, on Quinn's orders.

And also how will Jill cope with the pressure of the whole dating...Since she was a bit reluctant caus sex would come after thhe third date.. will she 1 continue on withh dating the mc or 2 break it off caus she will feel too pressured.
She'll continue dating him but not when she finds out about his other girls.

That extra reward that was promised for getting the most hell week points would it be 1 a lapdance from a stripper of ur choosing.. or 2 a customized dik jacket..
Stripper, please. I need more Envy action. :love:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

I'd like to see more of Riona I think she has a large part to play and maybe will play in the downfall of Quinn and her business
I have that same feeling about Riona if the Quinn busniss will fall it will be Riona since u can clearly tell she is not liking the path Quinn is taking with that plan of hers...

Also even tho i dont like goth kind of girls much i have a soft spot for her and just wanna give her a hug and say its gonna be ok..

And yeah there are a handfull of people who just cant help themselve but talk about the same thing over and over and coyping most stuff from the og guys on here like u and me...

I am curious if that ex gf from the MC comes to that college how that will impact his relation with the other LI

And what will happen with the 3 path way ? will it end once we get in the dik frat ? or will they say until we fixed up that library we will have to give u another week with the path way u choose....

In all fairness i liked the 3 pathway ... But on the other hand i wont mind if that goes away either

What about the nerds will we finally have some decent scenes with them when we finish up the Jocks presumably in ep 5 or 6

I wont mind see the MC have to choose to be in a relation with a Li like we already have with M&J and how it will affect the characters and actions u did before that point.

Reactions: RanchFTW

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I'm not actually sure that we played the same game. I hope you did Bella's path on episode 4 otherwise you should.

All of these to me means he's MIA, she has this small hope he may come home? Because he could, and maybe she blames him for going missing? Like maybe she was against him joining the Military? Etc, and her talking about moving on, to me is her trying to accept he is gone for good.

No of those to me says their like separated or something?

Reactions: Carnagie

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Because she just leaked the Cathy picture and isn't comfortable with Quinn's plan.

How do we know that the Hell Week party is just for the Jock and HOTs? It could be a party for everyone at B&R that's being put on by their greek council, or something like that.

Riona, on Quinn's orders.

She'll continue dating him but not when she finds out about his other girls.

Stripper, please. I need more Envy action. :love:
Caus any other frat wont make enough dramatic impact so therefore it will be the Jocks and not any other frat...

Riona was already sad way before that leaked pic … So yes she is not comferatbale with the Quinn plan as I already stated ..But she wont have done the thing with the leaked gif.....

The person who probally done that leaked gif is Camilla since she arrived quite late in the scene..And Rionna was on the look out.

I am sure Jill wont mind what u done before dating her... But will not like it what u do once u date her for real.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have that same feeling about Riona if the Quinn busniss will fall it will be Riona since u can clearly tell she is not liking the path Quinn is taking with that plan of hers...

Also even tho i dont like goth kind of girls much i have a soft spot for her and just wanna give her a hug and say its gonna be ok..

And yeah there are a handfull of people who just cant help themselve but talk about the same thing over and over and coyping most stuff from the og guys on here like u and me...

I am curious if that ex gf from the MC comes to that college how that will impact his relation with the other LI

And what will happen with the 3 path way ? will it end once we get in the dik frat ? or will they say until we fixed up that library we will have to give u another week with the path way u choose....

In all fairness i liked the 3 pathway ... But on the other hand i wont mind if that goes away either

What about the nerds will we finally have some decent scenes with them when we finish up the Jocks presumably in ep 5 or 6

I wont mind see the MC have to choose to be in a relation with a Li like we already have with M&J and how it will affect the characters and actions u did before that point.
You can see how much it weighs on her mind I think in truth she puts a brave face on everything but deep down she is really having her doubts about all this and when she told Quinn about it well look what happened. I think she will keep trying to help her friend and even try to get her out of it but I feel as though she won't hang around if Quinn doesn't want to listen I'd bet it will be the hardest thing Riona would ever have to do.

I think Zoey will make some kind of appearance to what extent I'm not so sure but yeah it would be good to see her again and I'm sure it will give the MC much to think over.

Reactions: RanchFTW

Red469

May 18, 2018
Just got done doing my first blind playthrough of this game and wow does this game deliver. Though it sucks that the females I like; Quinn, Jade and Cathy in that order, are not main girls
It aint over till WOLF Howls...
We dont know who will actually make the cut just yet now do we...?
For all we know JoMa might not even make it... We can Only wish...

Ya shes nice, tho I think its time for the Real stars of this VN to get some air time...
Jill, Bella and Sage.
The rest of em well nuf said...

You make a valid point... that being said, Bella is one serious Hottie... I am lookin forward to seeing what kind of LI ending she gets.

Married or not Shes a Prize.

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
so i have been seeing people talk about that creator got backlash on previous game so whats that about feel free to spoil me since i dont plan on playing that game

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh and for the record when I ask something or say something with a question mark … I already know everything its just to make new players get in on the discussion...

Zoey making a appearance is definatly in the making it will be quite nice to see that aftermath but tbf im not that into her so it wont make a impacton myself... but could be gud storywise...

I feel bad for Riona she is in a hard place she don't wanna leave her best friend Quinn but she also dislikes the plan that is set in motion.She needs a hug and mc bat :LOL:

Wont mind see another threesome with Camilla and mona …

luckily I have saves for every possible route so ill be gud for this coming episode..

Would be fun to see the mc and Tommy their brotherly relation grow on the dik path ofcourse since Tommy is a massive dik himself..

Bella her husband probally left her for some thing... And she still clinging on hope that he comes back...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Caus any other frat wont make enough dramatic impact so therefore it will be the Jocks and not any other frat...

Riona was already sad way before that leaked pic … So yes she is not comferatbale with the Quinn plan as I already stated ..But she wont have done the thing with the leaked gif.....

The person who probally done that leaked gif is Camilla since she arrived quite late in the scene..And Rionna was on the look out.

I am sure Jill wont mind what u done before dating her... But will not like it what u do once u date her for real.
Camila's certainly involved in the "menu" business, but I think it's still unclear if she's part of the drug business. She might have aided Riona with the picture leak, but I feel like Riona did it solo because Quinn wants to limit the number of people who are part of this since she knows she can trust Riona but Camila is still pretty fresh.

The fact that Riona is sitting outside the room where the laptop was looking guilty as sin makes her suspect #1 for me. Her move to kiss the MC could also be something to potentially implicate him later if she gets found out because many witnesses saw them get friendly after the leak and Riona could say he put her up to it.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Camila's certainly involved in the "menu" business, but I think it's still unclear if she's part of the drug business. She might have aided Riona with the picture leak, but I feel like Riona did it solo because Quinn wants to limit the number of people who are part of this since she knows she can trust Riona but Camila is still pretty fresh.

The fact that Riona is sitting outside the room where the laptop was looking guilty as sin makes her suspect #1 for me. Her move to kiss the MC could also be something to potentially implicate him later if she gets found out because many witnesses saw them get friendly after the leak and Riona could say he put her up to it.
certainly tempting to say yes to that statement and might even be possible ill give it a 60/40 shot of being true

But I just cant see it happening Riona already felt bad why would she hurt the person (mc) who makes her happy .. caus Quinn said so ? I mean maybe but just cant see that happening

As far as her being the lookout i give that the most points... But someone else did that leak pic for sure...

Can they make that kiss with Riona like a implication most definatly

But i am sure Riona just sat there to get some space from Quinn

What i wish that it will be the nerds even tho it makes no sense but they need that story hook to get more important going forward

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Would be fun to see the mc and Tommy their brotherly relation grow on the dik path ofcourse since Tommy is a massive dik himself..
Or if we are pursuing Josy how's he going to react to that would be kind of funny we start making progress with Tommy and just casually mention oh btw hope you don't mind but I've been seeing your sister :LOL:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
All of these to me means he's MIA, she has this small hope he may come home? Because he could, and maybe she blames him for going missing? Like maybe she was against him joining the Military? Etc, and her talking about moving on, to me is her trying to accept he is gone for good.

No of those to me says their like separated or something?
Her attitude towards men in general doesn't make me believe that she is missing her husband that way. He must have gone away for a reason, but considering her attitude towards men, it must be something else than just going on military assignment.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes