michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey, as long as he doesn't try to burn down our house, everything should be okay ;)
Derek is a brother he wont do that I hope lmao

Derek is a mad fun guy … But ever since AL I am on my toes about characters...

Also Sage best girl and cant wait to see her break up with Chad so we become the power couple on campus

Will be funny tho to see in this coming episode the MC and Jill and Bella cooking pancakes

Also will be interesting to see what happends if u on the Bella path how that interaction goes with Bella and Cathy as seen in of those previeuw pics

Reactions: Le Pew and yewneek

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My problem with the framing of Maya and Josy's kiss is similar. We are told that the MC is important to both of them, and there are a bunch of under-the-hood mechanics to determine if the two are willing to enter into a romantic triangle with him. If an MC who they both love decides that they have to be friends from now on, Maya and Josy shouldn't immediately go back to smooching each other. They should act as though they lost the chance for something special.

That's not to say M&J should insist on a love triangle with the MC no mater what, nor that M&J should break up if the MC turns them down. I'm saying that if we are told the MC is just as important to Maya and Josy as they are to each other, they should not act as a happy couple the instant the MC breaks off any potential romance with them.
This is the crux of the matter and certainly something that has been discussed to death but will continue to prove controversial for many years to come, I'm sure.

Being led to believe one thing only to then have it turned on its head for the sake of drama or convenience is not very good storytelling, just ask the writers of GoT how that worked out for them. The kiss as he walks away shows an almost callous disregard for the MC that doesn't seem to fit with these characters and also undercuts all the hurt feelings and deep-seated uncertainty they both showed before as all seems to have been miraculously forgotten in an instant.

DPC played that scene wrong and now, for those of us that still care about these characters, we have to hope they can remedy it on both paths.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Don't really care for Maya and Josy at this point tbh. Obviously they're still going to be relevant to the story given their involvement with the fraternities. I'm just hoping down the rode we have the option of completely fucking them over for your own gain especially if you're playing as a massive DIK. I also want to fuck over Derek and fuck that redhead girl he's always with. I mean we've already gotten a taste of her (literally) so I can see that happening which makes my dick happy.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I wonder the attitude if it's just about her husband or perhaps the way Burke has tried to act with her in the past although my guess with Burke is she ignores him it's the best thing to do with his type.
I don't recall that we've had any indication of Burke's attitude towards Bella. It is possible that Bella must have had more than one bad experience with men.
However one traumatic experience with her (at the time) beloved husband may have the same outcome.

There is still of course the locked door mystery. But that could just be the basement :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A & B are not mutually exclusive though :p
... ...
Re the recent posts on A (Bella/Jill relationships) by various:

Bella is confirmed 35 (by DPC on discord). As a Junior, Jill should be between 19-21.
The 15 year-ish age gap allows for multiple relationship links:
Friend of sister, favorite aunt, ex-babysitter/tutor/au pair etc. - so all your theories thereof have a valid chance of being correct.

On Bella being Jill's mother specifically - there have been a few variations on this

One possibility:

- Bella had Jill at too young an age to take care of her and Jill was given up to be raised by a relative (e.g. Bella's older sister who was married to Jill's father) as theirs. This allowed Bella to keep in close proximity to Jill, but the actual relationship is known only to Bella. Jill does not know that Bella is her mother.

This is supported by a segment that occured after the outdoor Yoga session where MC tells Bella "It's not like she's your daughter or anything." To which Bella reacted not with her (at the time) usual anger at back-talk but instead she could not look MC in the eyes and turned away in sad silence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a reaction one would expect if she were just a close friend. Did the remark cut deeper and closer to home than MC knew?

Dun...dun..dun.

I actually don't think this will be the case. Just having some idle speculation on what may be possible rather than probable :p
It's a great idea it's better than some of the other stuff I've been reading on here my only issue with it is the age of Bella being so young doesn't sit well with me it never does at that age. And I'd hate to see DPC go there but then again he does like his twists.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
It's a great idea it's better than some of the other stuff I've been reading on here my only issue with it is the age of Bella being so young doesn't sit well with me it never does at that age. And I'd hate to see DPC go there but then again he does like his twists.
Unfortunately being a mother very young is becoming much more frequent, or just visible, nowadays. He might just have added that societal element to the story.

Of course if Bella is indeed Jill's mom, which I don't believe for one second.

Reactions: Red469 and Mormont

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Unfortunately being a mother very young is becoming much more frequent, or just visible, nowadays. He might just have added that societal element to the story.

Actually for a girl getting married and pregnant at the age of 12-14 years was more common in the centuries before 20th century (with a high rate of childbed death). This was changed by emancipation, the women's rights movement, the invention of the pill, etc. In our days in western societies females are better protected by law and have more rights.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
New theory: Bella's protective nature of Jill isn't just because she was friends with her late sister, but because Bella feels somehow responsible for her death and is trying assuage her guilty conscience by looking after Jill.

Bella's guilt also created problems in her marriage causing her husband to cheat on her and they decided to "take a break" for a while, but it went from a short break to 3 years. Bella has since forgiven him as she realises she drove him to it and has reached out to him to ask him to come back so they can resolve things properly.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
New theory: Bella's protective nature of Jill isn't just because she was friends with her late sister, but because Bella feels somehow responsible for her death and is trying assuage her guilty conscience by looking after Jill.

Bella's guilt also created problems in her marriage causing her husband to cheat on her and they decided to "take a break" for a while, but it went from a short break to 3 years. Bella has since forgiven him as she realises she drove him to it and has reached out to him to ask him to come back so they can resolve things properly.
I like your theory but i think it was Bella who cheated which caused her husband to leave. Just my opinion.

Reactions: rKnight

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Yeah, it's just preference of something I don't want to see I know that it happens and everything just would hate the idea of that happening with Bella. It's much more likely she is just a friend of the sister and the family and has taken Jill under her wing.

Reactions: Red469 and Le Pew

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I like your theory but i think it was Bella who cheated which caused her husband to leave. Just my opinion.
Think it's pretty obvious Bella is a bit of whore. For all her attempts at acting like this strict mother figure she sure can't help herself when it comes to the MC's dick. She probably cheated on her husband which is why she feels so guilty.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I still think it's implied that Burke fucked Bella or at least tired to during his argument with Jade. Hopefully we get to see a scene of it happening.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Then why is it that Bella has forgiven him if she cheated?

That is interesting but it doesn't fit with the "(I have forgiven him...)" inner monologue.
Women are crazy, she probable blames him for her cheating, women be crazy :ROFLMAO:

But seriously i cant explain that line, i feel in my gut shes still the one who made the mistake and stepped out on him. Again just my crazy and wacky theory.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But seriously i cant explain that line, i feel in my gut shes still the one who made the mistake and stepped out on him. Again just my crazy and wacky theory.
Well I can explain it; he did something bad that she has forgiven him for. Very simple.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I still think it's implied that Burke fucked Bella or at least tired to during his argument with Jade. Hopefully we get to see a scene of it happening.
Burke seems to be a sex addict. Besides being married to nympho Jade, it seems he tried to have sex with Cathy and Isabella and had sex with 3 (?) female students. (Maybe he ordered a take out meal from Quinn?)

At the end of chapter 3 there is a mysterious visit to Bella's house ...

Reactions: Erectosaurus

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No those two fucking never happened I believe the 3 of them were going to have a thing Burke and Jade spicing up their marriage life by having Bella join them but Bella for whatever reasons stopped herself. And I think it's ever since then she and Jade haven't been on the best of terms.

update at next month?
Yes.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Burke seems to be a sex addict. Besides being married to nympho Jade, it seems he tried to have sex with Cathy and Isabella and had sex with 3 (?) female students. (Maybe he ordered a take out meal from Quinn?)

At the end of chapter 3 there is a mysterious visit to Bella's house ...
Well, guess it looks familiar... wonder who else can we be talking about... xD
I'd like to see more of Riona I think she has a large part to play and maybe will play in the downfall of Quinn and her business
don't say that, it breaks my heart :cry:
Would you rate him as good as Liam? I think Liam just beats him when it comes to best Bro.
Give him a chance, we didn't see everything from Derek yet :D Liam was the best and still is but we can see some stuff going on with them as well :p

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes