Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
certainly tempting to say yes to that statement and might even be possible ill give it a 60/40 shot of being true

But I just cant see it happening Riona already felt bad why would she hurt the person (mc) who makes her happy .. caus Quinn said so ? I mean maybe but just cant see that happening

As far as her being the lookout i give that the most points... But someone else did that leak pic for sure...

Can they make that kiss with Riona like a implication most definatly

But i am sure Riona just sat there to get some space from Quinn

What i wish that it will be the nerds even tho it makes no sense but they need that story hook to get more important going forward
Caught between a rock and a hard place, I guess; she's in deep with Quinn's operation and, much like Quinn, doesn't see a way out. So her only choices are help or don't, but there is no "don't" for Riona as things stand right now.

Besides, it's not like there aren't loads of movies and TVs ahows out there where a character who supposedly likes another a character does something that they know could hurt them later because they're being forced into it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Her attitude towards men in general doesn't make me believe that she is missing her husband that way. He must have gone away for a reason, but considering her attitude towards men, it must be something else than just going on military assignment.
I wonder the attitude if it's just about her husband or perhaps the way Burke has tried to act with her in the past although my guess with Burke is she ignores him it's the best thing to do with his type.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Or if we are pursuing Josy how's he going to react to that would be kind of funny we start making progress with Tommy and just casually mention oh btw hope you don't mind but I've been seeing your sister :LOL:
Now that be a fun dik route to do with Tommy I kindda hope dpc will make that happen but sadly it wont happen

But I still think it be interesting if we get on Tommy his good side and he suddenly sees us hanging with Josy maybe after that dik revieuw and we already dik brothers maybe then that scene could happen

But it be hard for me to do that to Tommy since it weird to say but i kindda start to like Tommy more and more... he has some fun scenes with the MC and we start to get finally some brother love going with him..

But also i play as a dk the most times so i would do it just for the dik points :LOL:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Camila's certainly involved in the "menu" business, ...
In the scenes with her in Episode 1 it looks like Camila (who is a pledge) sees the take out business as part of her initiation for becoming a full sister. She does not question it since all sisters seem to do it.

Since she knows mc from the shower scene in the HOT hause, her assignment is actually an opportunity to have more sex with mc and she does more than expected. The same for Riona. Both actually would prefer sex with mc without the wall since sex with mc is fun for them. So it is more like a fun bonus scene and not real prostitution.

This intentionally excludes the dark side of prostitution (forced sex with strangers) from the game, which is necessary to not put off the audience and prevent the game from being banned.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am so curious to know if DPC reads this forum and laughs at how much we all speculate about the game. I suppose if i was him I would be flattered/horrified at how much attention this game is getting.

(And I still want Bella to be a female Bluebeard who is trying to resist the MC because she doesn't want to murder anyone else)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But it be hard for me to do that to Tommy since it weird to say but i kindda start to like Tommy more and more... he has some fun scenes with the MC and we start to get finally some brother love going with him..
He was opening-up more with the MC it's a bit of progress between the two I'm curious what to expect from Tommy so far he has just appeared as some junkie that doesn't seem to have any time for the MC. I think ever since what happened with Chad he has changed his view a little of the MC and does secretly have a newfound respect for him.
I am so curious to know if DPC reads this forum
There's always one :LOL: As of late probably not but I know he did in earlier updates.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Wut? If you simply don't like that scene and/or it makes you like M&J less, that's one thing, but that's not the argument you're making here. Now you're saying scenes in one path should be sanitized for the benefit of a completely different path :WaitWhat:

Games that make alternate paths, by definition, must make them different - in both scenes and outcomes - otherwise there'd be no point in having branches at all. The vast majority of people do explore alternate paths when there are branches so as to see different content and experience alternate endings. However, if you can't separate the paths in your head but do it anyway - if you play XYZ and what you see on the corruption path "undercuts" your enjoyment of the love path, or if you play BaR and start moaning that seeing Lisa have a lesbian kiss with Jade on the friends path "bleeds over" and ruins the Lisa solo love path and the Lisa+Jade 3some path for you - that's on you, not the dev.

What?? Taking away player choice would make it all OK? Make whatever people pick not matter but force the same "break up" outcome on everyone including those that still like and want to pursue Maya & Josy in order to placate your sensibilities? You have your movie v game analogy completely a**backwards, mate.
No, you completely misunderstood my point. I'm saying that scenes in one path should be compatible with scenes on the other path. When the player is presented a choice (or choices) and we can compare the different outcomes, the difference should depend on the choice(s) not external factors beyond the player's control. Otherwise it just muddles the narrative and calls attention to the fact this is a work of fiction.

For a hypothetical example, suppose in some future update we are given a choice to invite Jill to a party. The results are as follows: if we choose to invite her, Jill turns us down because she already agreed to go with Tybalt and we later see them at the party; if we choose not to invite her, Jill does not attend the party at all.

In and of themselves both of these outcomes are perfectly plausible. The issue comes when the player, external to the story, can see both of them. Jill will only accompany Tybalt to the party if the MC asks her to go. Thus the clear implication is that Jill is using Tybalt as an excuse to avoid the MC. But if the game has already said many times that Jill dislikes Tybalt and prefers to spend time with the MC, then why does she ditch him for Tybalt?

Either Jill doesn't like the MC more than Tybalt, or the whole choice was artificial, meant to provide convenient drama to the story. Assuming Jill is indeed meant to like the MC (and thus this is not subtle foreshadowing that Jill isn't as honest as she appears), neither of those explanations is good. The former confuses the player, and the latter weakens suspension of disbelief.

My problem with the framing of Maya and Josy's kiss is similar. We are told that the MC is important to both of them, and there are a bunch of under-the-hood mechanics to determine if the two are willing to enter into a romantic triangle with him. If an MC who they both love decides that they have to be friends from now on, Maya and Josy shouldn't immediately go back to smooching each other. They should act as though they lost the chance for something special.

That's not to say M&J should insist on a love triangle with the MC no mater what, nor that M&J should break up if the MC turns them down. I'm saying that if we are told the MC is just as important to Maya and Josy as they are to each other, they should not act as a happy couple the instant the MC breaks off any potential romance with them.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
About Jill's and Isabella's past ...

Reading the previous posts inspired me to put pieces together to a short and sad fanfiction which just flashed my mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yewneek

May 5, 2020
I know this has probably been discussed somewhere in the 3,000+ pages of this forum, but Derek might be the best character of all time.

Also, the drunk scene in Bella's house made me wheeze laugh.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Would you rate him as good as Liam? I think Liam just beats him when it comes to best Bro.
Liam so far still holds the best bro award … But since the badik game aint complete yet Derek has more time to show us if he can live up to Liam standard ...

Lets wait and see how Derek and the MC brotherhood goes in the next episodes... Derek is on the right path tho

Reactions: yewneek

yewneek

May 5, 2020
tbh I don't trust Derek because he never keep a secret. How I'm going to trust this man with my life. I think that's why his father knows that Maya is gay.
Interesting. Never even thought about that. However, doesn't Maggot Bro mention how Maggot Sis owes him a huge debt when he convinces her to take in MC? Seems like that would be reversed if he had whistleblown his own sister, but idk.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
tbh I don't trust Derek because he never keep a secret. How I'm going to trust this man with my life. I think that's why his father knows that Maya is gay.
Can Derek keep a secret maybe not... But he did have our back with that security guard … And he stayed with us in the class while he could sit with M&J …

So imo he has more good qualities as a good bro then not

But like i said still plenty of episodes left so we have to wait and see if Derek can improve

But so far i had quite a few laughhs with that Derek character and cant wait to see what comes next

Reactions: Le Pew and yewneek

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
A) Bella is too young for that. I think it could be more to do with Jill's sister she was friends with her and when she died decided to look in on Jill as her own sister. B) Although there was another theory that Bella had a stillbirth and the room that is locked in her baby's room. But it's most likely her husband's old office with all his stuff in.
A & B are not mutually exclusive though :p
... ...
Re the recent posts on A (Bella/Jill relationships) by various:

Bella is confirmed 35 (by DPC on discord). As a Junior, Jill should be between 19-21.
The 15 year-ish age gap allows for multiple relationship links:
Friend of sister, favorite aunt, ex-babysitter/tutor/au pair etc. - so all your theories thereof have a valid chance of being correct.

On Bella being Jill's mother specifically - there have been a few variations on this

One possibility:

- Bella had Jill at too young an age to take care of her and Jill was given up to be raised by a relative (e.g. Bella's older sister who was married to Jill's father) as theirs. This allowed Bella to keep in close proximity to Jill, but the actual relationship is known only to Bella. Jill does not know that Bella is her mother.

This is supported by a segment that occured after the outdoor Yoga session where MC tells Bella "It's not like she's your daughter or anything." To which Bella reacted not with her (at the time) usual anger at back-talk but instead she could not look MC in the eyes and turned away in sad silence.
Not a reaction one would expect if she were just a close friend. Did the remark cut deeper and closer to home than MC knew?

Dun...dun..dun.

I actually don't think this will be the case. Just having some idle speculation on what may be possible rather than probable :p

• Haha
Reactions: Tumai and Le Pew

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
A & B are not mutually exclusive though :p
... ...
Re the recent posts on A (Bella/Jill relationships) by various:

Bella is confirmed 35 (by DPC on discord). As a Junior, Jill should be between 19-21.
The 15 year-ish age gap allows for multiple relationship links:
Friend of sister, favorite aunt, ex-babysitter/tutor/au pair etc. - so all your theories thereof have a valid chance of being correct.

On Bella being Jill's mother specifically - there have been a few variations on this

One possibility:

- Bella had Jill at too young an age to take care of her and Jill was given up to be raised by a relative (e.g. Bella's older sister who was married to Jill's father) as theirs. This allowed Bella to keep in close proximity to Jill, but the actual relationship is known only to Bella. Jill does not know that Bella is her mother.

This is supported by a segment that occured after the outdoor Yoga session where MC tells Bella "It's not like she's your daughter or anything." To which Bella reacted not with her (at the time) usual anger at back-talk but instead she could not look MC in the eyes and turned away in sad silence.
Not a reaction one would expect if she were just a close friend. Did the remark cut deeper and closer to home than MC knew?

Dun...dun..dun.

I actually don't think this will be the case. Just having some idle speculation on what may be possible rather than probable :p
true my brother is 14 years older than me

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
One possibility:

Wouldn't Jill call Isabella "aunt" in such a relationship? AfaIk they are just good friends connected via Jill's (deceased) sister.

What about following scenario :
Bella has a best friend (BF) when she is in school : Jill's sister who is from a wealthy family.
As teenager Bella has a secret affair with BF's father and gets a bastard (Jill) which is secretly adopted by the father to avoid bad publicity and legal consequences. Jill is raised as BF's sister but in fact she is only a half-sister. As a friend of the family, Isabella is always close to Jill.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes