f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Can someone tell me what path I need for each LI, or at least bella?
Don't expect a clear path. Best read the official guide : #49,935

There are major choices which define your affinity : DIK, neutral and CHICK
Minor choices affect your status (score).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"LI paths" consists of a number of lewd scenes where some are available for everybody while others have certain requirements. Don't expect any Happy Endings yet. This great game is hopefully just in the beginning and will run for more than one season :

Last edited:

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Long posts vs short replies.
This thread be like:
View attachment 652598
So what you're saying is that this thread has catastrophic diarrhea? (That scene was originally supposed to have Indy actually fight the dude. Harrison Ford had the shits so bad that day, though, that he just said to himself "Fuck it, why wouldn't I just SHOOT him? And shot him.)

Red469

May 18, 2018
So what you're saying is that this thread has catastrophic diarrhea? (That scene was originally supposed to have Indy actually fight the dude. Harrison Ford had the shits so bad that day, though, that he just said to himself "Fuck it, why wouldn't I just SHOOT him? And shot him.)
Better put... : Really??? you brought a kitchen knife to a gun fight...? Good night... BOOM.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone think DPC will create an actual path for Quinn? All of the other LI's have a path to love, she at least to me doesn't. But at the same time I can't imagine the extent of what she is fast food. And as much as I hate her, Sage's cat and mouse comments are a interesting insight into her character.
I don't think she will get a path although I know 1-2 people who would be all for that I do however think she will get some sort of an ending I just wonder how much of a role the MC could play in that.

Reactions: RanchFTW and exlol

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Bella's issues seem pretty clear tbh.

She got married early, to a husband that became a soldier. He went Missing In Action but wasn't declared outright dead for a while so she's haunted by him, feeling like she can't let him go because she doesn't know for sure that he is gone.

Also Jill is her daughter. I mean maaaybe not literally her daughter, she might just be a sister (of the husband) that Bella has raised by herself after the death of the husband, but Bella effectively considers Jill her daughter.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also Jill is her daughter. I mean maaaybe not literally her daughter, she might just be a sister (of the husband) that Bella has raised by herself after the death of the husband, but Bella effectively considers Jill her daughter.
Bella is too young for that. I think it could be more to do with Jill's sister she was friends with her and when she died decided to look in on Jill as her own sister. Although there was another theory that Bella had a stillbirth and the room that is locked in her baby's room. But it's most likely her husband's old office with all his stuff in.

SerDiesel

May 9, 2020
1st time playing Being a Dik, i just finish massive chick route and the neutral route, the last part where the maggot brothers will be evaluated by the diks i just realize there is 1 task they failed to complete "Egg the prep"

> Should i play the dik route so i can see how they accomplish that task???

> Or its just the maggot brothers dint complete that task and so they will fail joining the diks???

> Or is it because i was playing on android so there's some missing content (Version 4.1)???

> Or is it the event where the maggot brothers take the moose part, is that count a "egg the preps"????

Ps. sorry if this question dont make any sense, english is not my 1st language but if it some how understandable please enlighten me where can i see the
"EGG THE PREPS" task

Pls help i totally loss

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, more likely to see a house fire than that.

Is it possible to pick path with none? A no-sex run. hmm
I doubt dpc would make any terrible disasters happen since it was not too long ago that he got a shit storm over his last game ending...

A sex less run trough badik … Might be possible but who has the balls to go trough with that :LOL:

M&J on Quinn her menu I give that zero chance simply caus Josy wouldn't allow it... And they might have a different option if they need extra money since Lily alreadytold Josy she could become a stripper dancer at the stripclub lol... So money problems solved and wouldnt need to sex on Quinn menu

I doubt Bella her husband will return ... But i had other curveballs trown at me so ill give that option a 50/50 %

MC his dad if he fucks with that he gets another shit storm of backlash im sure...

Now i already said it many times... But let me say this again That glorious dik jacket that is the thing that dpc will torture us with... :eek:

Sage is already thinking about leaving Chad so in ep 5 we will give her that final push and take her as our prize for beating the jocks reject guy that recently joined the jocks

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Bella's issues seem pretty clear tbh.

She got married early, to a husband that became a soldier. He went Missing In Action but wasn't declared outright dead for a while so she's haunted by him, feeling like she can't let him go because she doesn't know for sure that he is gone.

I thought the same about the husband at first, but then Bella makes comments about forgiveness a couple times. Im thinking the locked room is where "it" happened.

I also believe that Bella was friends with Jill's sister. They became close when Jill got bullied for her sisters death that is why she hates bullies. Also, think they got even "closer" after Bella's husband got caught cheating in his study.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Did we ever get any hints regarding Bella's husband? I get the feeling that MC's drunk vision of an army guy was foreshadowing. What if Bella's husband was a soldier who got deployed somewhere? Maybe a black ops guy?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Jill, I think is the "R" in B&R. Her family wouldn't like their "image" tarnished and would cause problems.
That's a good point. Jill getting in conflict with her "family and society" over mc would cause pressure and allow her to more easily start a secret affair with mc to get some comfort. This would be more in line with the game than a public affair (dating) between Jill and mc. (Remember : Josy, Maya and Sage (and even Bella) before also had problems with their partners/family/etc and turned to mc for comfort.)

Reactions: modo200

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
I thought the same about the husband at first, but then Bella makes comments about forgiveness a couple times. Im thinking the locked room is where "it" happened.

I also believe that Bella was friends with Jill's sister. They became close when Jill got bullied for her sisters death that is why she hates bullies. Also, think they got even "closer" after Bella's husband got caught cheating in his study.
I'm thinking Bella and her husband had one final fight before his deployment. The locked room is his mancave/study that she keeps locked so she doesn't need to be confronted with her memories of him.

Dec 31, 2019
1st time playing Being a Dik, i just finish massive chick route and the neutral route, the last part where the maggot brothers will be evaluated by the diks i just realize there is 1 task they failed to complete "Egg the prep"

> Should i play the dik route so i can see how they accomplish that task???

> Or its just the maggot brothers dint complete that task and so they will fail joining the diks???

> Or is it because i was playing on android so there's some missing content (Version 4.1)???

> Or is it the event where the maggot brothers take the moose part, is that count a "egg the preps"????

Ps. sorry if this question dont make any sense, english is not my 1st language but if it some how understandable please enlighten me where can i see the
"EGG THE PREPS" task

Pls help i totally loss
They just didn't complete it, that happens in all paths (Dik, Neutral, Chick). If that will stop them from joining the Diks we will find out in the next episodes only.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bella is too young for that. I think it could be more to do with Jill's sister she was friends with her and when she died decided to look in on Jill as her own sister. Although there was another theory that Bella had a stillbirth and the room that is locked in her baby's room. But it's most likely her husband's old office with all his stuff in.
I feel so plagiarized :LOL: Then again I remember when one guy outright copied my entire post. It would be great to see other ideas nothing too wacky about Bella being crazy heard enough of those ones.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mormont cant blame u saying that I have some parts of my posts also been copied and paste... its hard to find a person that actually has something new to add to the discussion..

TBF its actually not that hard to talk about something else besides M&J and the jacket even...

For example why was riona looking sad and sitting alone at that bench 1 she was a lookout for that leaked pic thing or 2 she feeling bad about the things she must do for quinn ?

And another one what will Tommy do when he finds out the HOTS are not coming...! keep going with the revieuw or 2 get all thhe diks togethehr and march to that place were the Hots went..

Then that thing about the leaked pic is still ripe for plenty of suspects..

And also how will Jill cope with the pressure of the whole dating...Since she was a bit reluctant caus sex would come after thhe third date.. will she 1 continue on withh dating the mc or 2 break it off caus she will feel too pressured.

That extra reward that was promised for getting the most hell week points would it be 1 a lapdance from a stripper of ur choosing.. or 2 a customized dik jacket..

drought

Feb 16, 2018
This is a dumb question but there are ENTIRELY too many pages to go through all of them. I looked on the page 1 too but it doesn't seem to answer either. Has there been an update relatively recently? I know this has been asked and answered but no idea how to even find out. Tried searching too but nothing really came up.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes