michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
HOT girls do sexual favours for money.
Quinn gets a cut of those profits.
Quinn also offers up girls for paid sexual favours.

Pretty sure that would get you done for prostitution and solicitation in most parts of the world, especially America.
I mean if u wanna break it down to the nitty gritty sure alrite it counts at that

But those girls are not forced they do it since they wanna do it... Quinn clearly made sure they know they can pass it over

So in the end its them all working together in that regard since even Quinn does that special job

So yeah its like girls havoing sugar daddies in real life oh noo they must be prostitutes smh

Reactions: Iruna.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Its just like those people that say Quinn is doing prostitution ring … I mean come on really we always have to make those people clear that all those girls do it on their own accord .. nobody gets forced to stay in it... So its just ridiculous all those statements
But... trading money for sex is what prostitution *is*. People accuse Quinn of running a prostitution ring because the game explicitly shows her running a prostitution ring.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean if u wanna break it down to the nitty gritty sure alrite it counts at that

But those girls are not forced they do it since they wanna do it... Quinn clearly made sure they know they can pass it over

So in the end its them all working together in that regard since even Quinn does that special job

So yeah its like girls havoing sugar daddies in real life oh noo they must be prostitutes smh
You really think Quinn's gonna be like, "hey, no problem, I accept your decision to not whore yourself out for money", and then just leave it at that?

She may not use force to get them to do it but she's at least capable of coaxing them into it, making them see it as their only option if they want help with their tuition. We've seen her do this with Maya, so she's not above manipulation to make girls do it. Also, it seems that prior to allowing in Maya and Ashley, the recruitment criteria has been loose girls that don't need much coaxing, but Quinn's power drunk and thinks herself able to make anyone bend to her will and that there will be no consequences.

Reactions: Anthony11553

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
During my first game as a chick choosing Derek after episode 3, there was the situation where Jill calls me on the phone to make the appointment, I have not been able to replicate that situation again in another game, just find it in the library, which is necessary for me to call you?
Nothing?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
ok first of my apologies for my behaviour I been slapped on the wrist by it

Now back to the game itself cant wait to see sage again and teach her some more guitar and exercise lessons

I might join Jill in her anti bullying campaign to since some jocks are trying to ruin the fun

Would love to see how that revieuw party is gonna be with all those Hot girls and the strippers from the rose club

And will love to see how Tommy will cope with Josy not leaving the HOTS sorority … Will he eventually give in and accept it

or will he lose his mind over it ?

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020

Now back to the game itself cant wait to see sage again and teach her some more guitar and exercise lessons

I might join Jill in her anti bullying campaign to since some jocks are trying to ruin the fun

Would love to see how that revieuw party is gonna be with all those Hot girls and the strippers from the rose club

And will love to see how Tommy will cope with Josy not leaving the HOTS sorority … Will he eventually give in and accept it

1. Naked Guitar and Self Defense Lessons that lead to public blowjobs.
2. Will join Jill in the campaign only to force Tybalt to go fuck a cactus.
3. Dibs on our twinsie!
4. Don't you remember? He went to the hospital after getting hit with the baseball bat.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Quinn running a prostitute ring she so terrible she must be outcast

The same people actually playing trough that part fappening and enjoying themselves calling her so evil and a pimp lol

Shame on quinn but we still enjoy her services :ROFLMAO:

Ok next discussion whats everyone their thoughts on karen that gorgous redhead wich we talked to on gender studies ..Will we see more of her ? will she be the next girlin the nerd fraternity

And will we see a d&d game part 2 somewere down the badik road

Reactions: Iruna.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Nobody ever called Quinn evil, she runs a prostitute ring that's a fact. Morally bankrupt? Yes. Evil? No. She's providing a service and making money out of it.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Her talk with Lily was interesting saying how good Josy would be at the Pink Rose I think that would be enough to drive him over the edge if that was to happen I know it won't but still I believe that would crush Tommy.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

I have visions of Tommy being all butthurt about it until Derek, showing a previously hidden level of intelligence and maturity, points out that if it's fine for his twin sister to be part of Hots then Tommy's step-sister isn't a big deal at all (kind of a version of the Silent Bob 'Chasing Amy' speech to Holden).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Her talk with Lily was interesting saying how good Josy would be at the Pink Rose I think that would be enough to drive him over the edge if that was to happen I know it won't but still I believe that would crush Tommy.
I doubt Josy would actually accept that pink rose offer from Lilly ....But it could be making some good story to see how Tommy would react towards it

Also it would get Josy and Maya from under neat that hot frat

I did enjoy that scene tho were tommy went woooh with that bottle spinning thing I was standing rite beside him screaming wooooh :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes