michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have visions of Tommy being all butthurt about it until Derek, showing a previously hidden level of intelligence and maturity, points out that if it's fine for his twin sister to be part of Hots then Tommy's step-sister isn't a big deal at all (kind of a version of the Silent Bob 'Chasing Amy' speech to Holden).
I get what u saying there and im all for it

But what if the teachers only think Derek is smart .. But in fact he just cheats his way trough those test like the MC thinks he does :ROFLMAO:

Personally I would be so mad if Derek lost his humour and became all smart and mature

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I doubt Josy would actually accept that pink rose offer from Lilly ....But it could be making some good story to see how Tommy would react towards it

Also it would get Josy and Maya from under neat that hot frat

I did enjoy that scene tho were tommy went woooh with that bottle spinning thing I was standing rite beside him screaming wooooh :ROFLMAO:
Her working there and that tag of her being a Li would also be an issue with that I don't think many would want their girl working as a stripper unless of course it's with the MC in there own place of course :p But just for seeing Tommys reaction to her being there would be priceless :LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Her working there and that tag of her being a Li would also be an issue with that I don't think many would want their girl working as a stripper unless of course it's with the MC in there own place of course :p But just for seeing Tommys reaction to her being there would be priceless :LOL:
Yeah its too good to be true but we can dream rite :LOL:

But yeah i think as far as Josy and Maya go they probally wont do that menu from Quinn either

I am sure they either will drop out that frat... Or Sage will step in and gets them to just enjoy the frat witout the menu busniss

Curious if we can have a choice in getting more friendly with Tommy caus sure he is a junkie but at some parts i got the feeling we earned some respect points and he starting to even taking a shine to the mc

as seen as in that stripclub were we talk at the bar side with tommy... and also on that bottle spin session were we can choose to stand with him and woohh u can clearly see he is finding some respect for us the mc

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But yeah i think as far as Josy and Maya go they probally wont do that menu from Quinn either

I am sure they either will drop out that frat... Or Sage will step in and gets them to just enjoy the frat witout the menu busniss
If they don't do it then they'll likely be kicked out because selling yourself for sexual favours is how the HOTs make money, and it's what pays their tuition if it isn't already paid for. I bet Sage knows all about it and she tolerates it, even if she may not like it. She's also clearly indicated she's not going to help Maya out with Quinn because of the HOT code and that she pretty much lets Quinn do what she wants, so she probably won't be much help to Maya and Josy at all.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If they don't do it then they'll likely be kicked out because selling yourself for sexual favours is how the HOTs make money, and it's what pays their tuition if it isn't already paid for. I bet Sage knows all about it and she tolerates it, even if she may not like it. She's also clearly indicated she's not going to help Maya out with Quinn because of the HOT code and that she pretty much lets Quinn do what she wants, so she probably won't be much help to Maya and Josy at all.
But we also see a crack in that whole Sage and Quinn friendship or sister code

I wont be mad if Maya and Josy leave the HOTS frat they weren't a good part in it anyways they far too good in a girl stand point that they almost reach Jill lvl

So yeah let them just leave the frat and find some other way..

Also not every HOT girl is into that menu from Quinn so far its just quinn riona melanie sarah and Camilla plenty of others that don't... so it don't mean that if Josy and Maya if they reject the menu that they cant stay since there are a few more who don't do that

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
as seen as in that stripclub were we talk at the bar side with tommy... and also on that bottle spin session were we can choose to stand with him and woohh u can clearly see he is finding some respect for us the mc
And so he should after the whole Chad incident I wonder how many other Diks have ever achieved that? We've taken out pretty much everything the jocks have thrown at the MC the only way they have managed to get him are attacks from behind and no doubt they will have those super geniuses that are Anthony and Dawe come up with some plan to get back at him.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I have visions of Tommy being all butthurt about it until Derek, showing a previously hidden level of intelligence and maturity, points out that if it's fine for his twin sister to be part of Hots then Tommy's step-sister isn't a big deal at all (kind of a version of the Silent Bob 'Chasing Amy' speech to Holden).
Derek was fine with the idea of Maya joining HOT when he thought it would increase his chances with HOT girls.
He probably won't be so OK now. Especially with everything we already know about it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And so he should after the whole Chad incident I wonder how many other Diks have ever achieved that? We've taken out pretty much everything the jocks have thrown at the MC the only way they have managed to get him are attacks from behind and no doubt they will have those super geniuses that are Anthony and Dawe come up with some plan to get back at him.
The feeling I get is that the new reject guy will be the one that dawe and Anthony will send after the MC

We will end up in the college nurse room for a few days and all the LI will show up make a lot of drama saying he is with me no he is with me no with me :LOL: :LOL:

After two weeks or recovery dpc will show a training montage aka rocky balboa style and we will see a part 2 of that new jock guy and mc and we will handle busniss :LOL:

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Best those two could think up is probably a raccoon being launched from a garbage can trying to hit us in the nuts. Problem is the baseball bat would hit it back.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But we also see a crack in that whole Sage and Quinn friendship or sister code

I wont be mad if Maya and Josy leave the HOTS frat they weren't a good part in it anyways they far too good in a girl stand point that they almost reach Jill lvl

So yeah let them just leave the frat and find some other way..

Also not every HOT girl is into that menu from Quinn so far its just quinn riona melanie sarah and Camilla plenty of others that don't... so it don't mean that if Josy and Maya if they reject the menu that they cant stay since there are a few more who don't do that
Maybe it's not that they won't do it but that they don't have to.

Of the HOT sisters, Arieth, Elena, and Heather don't do it, but maybe their tuition is already paid for because I don't think it's a pre-requisite that all HOTs have to not have it paid for. Riona, Sarah, and Melanie maybe do need help with paying which is why they're part of Quinn's business.

Of the HOT daughters, Camila has joined up and Mona likely will too. Lily seems like someone who would as well, Ashley's uncertain about it because she needs tuition money, and neither Maya or Josy know about it yet.

So joining Quinn's business could be conditional on tuition status; those whose tuition is paid for don't have to do it if they don't want to, but those who want their tuition paid for by the HOTs must join up or be kicked out.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

Of the HOT sisters, Arieth, Elena, and Heather don't do it, but maybe their tuition is already paid for because I don't think it's a pre-requisite that all HOTs have to not have it paid for. Riona, Sarah, and Melanie maybe do need help with paying which is why they're part of Quinn's business.

Of the HOT daughters, Camila has joined up and Mona likely will too. Lily seems like someone who would as well, Ashley's uncertain about it because she needs tuition money, and neither Maya or Josy know about it yet.

So joining Quinn's business could be conditional on tuition status; those whose tuition is paid for don't have to do it if they don't want to, but those who want their tuition paid for by the HOTs must join up or be kicked out.
Sure well again let Maya and Josy just leave … I rather have them leave the frat and I am pretty sure they will leave before anything like that even happends...

We don't know anything about the other girls situation so its all specualation so im not even going into that

can we move on now from that Quinn and prostitute discussion caus it is just going round and round in circles at this point

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I genuinely wonder what part of "there won't be any incest in any of DPC's game" some people don't understand.
Agreed but it makes some sense if some new members don't know about dpc and his game styles

But yeah no incest in dpc games and not actually ntr either … But before someone corrects me and we start discussion war 2.0

I know some scenes could be made into a ntr standpoint but its not intentional im sure of it.

caus dpc games are not into those styles

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Agreed but it makes some sense if some new members don't know about dpc and his game styles

But yeah no incest in dpc games and not actually ntr either … But before someone corrects me and we start discussion war 2.0

I know some scenes could be made into a ntr standpoint but its not intentional im sure of it.

caus dpc games are not into those styles
That's why we know that Arieth won't be on the menu, ever. We won't see anyone else in the restaurant either, even though we know there are. We won't either see Quinn (nor Riona, Melanie or Sarah) fucking Stephen in a flashback or even Heather and Tommy having a good time, even if MC won't touch her.

If that was the case we'd have all the NTR whiners cry out for nothing just because in their eyes a one time fuck would have to become a nun if the MC doesn't go after her anymore.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Elena and Heather don't whore themselves out because they have boyfriends. We know those two are already in on the drugs usage between the DIK's and HOT's. All the other girls do because

1. They're sluts who don't mind

2. Are single.

Neither are desperate for "MuH fRee TuITiOn"

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes