Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Hello, I finished the game now, and I'd like to say that I was pretty satisfied, but since I'm already traumatized over giant threads like Milfy City, and this one seems bigger, I'll ask here:

1- Is there any ETA for the next update?
2- On the present update, you have an option on trying a three-way relationship with Maya and Josi or going for Jade. Since I chosen for stay with the girls, will I face some consequences with Jade? She's a great character.
3- Since this is a Dr PinkCake's game, will this game be finished as bad as Acting Lessons?

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Hello, I finished the game now, and I'd like to say that I was pretty satisfied, but since I'm already traumatized over giant threads like Milfy City, and this one seems bigger, I'll ask here:

2- On the present update, you have an option on trying a three-way relationship with Maya and Josi or going for Jade. Since I chosen for stay with the girls, will I face some consequences with Jade? She's a great character.
3- Since this is a Dr PinkCake's game, will this game be finished as bad as Acting Lessons?
1. Earliest is late May, but realistically probably early June.
2. No one but Dr. PinkCake knows that.
3. Same as above. However, given the level of support he has I seriously doubt he'd want to anger his patrons.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

1) There's no official ETA, but it sounds like it will be late May or early June. You can see the latest update here, I hope.

2) We won't know until Episode 5 comes out, but I assume Jade will be... unhappy. It's still likely much better than keeping your appointment with her and telling Derek you banged her, at least in the long run.

3) I haven't played Acting Lessons yet, so I couldn't guess.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
1. Earliest is late May, but realistically probably early June.
2. No one but Dr. PinkCake knows that.
3. Same as above. However, given the level of support he has I seriously doubt he'd want to anger his patrons.
Thanks for the answer. That message starting the game really messed with my mind tho :unsure:

1) There's no official ETA, but it sounds like it will be late May or early June. You can see the latest update here, I hope.

2) We won't know until pisode 5 comes out, but I assume Jade will be... unhappy. It's still likely much better than keeping your appointment with her and telling Derek you banged her, at least in the long run.

3) I haven't played Acting Lessons yet, so I couldn't guess.

Thanks for the answer. Since I couldn't myself let neither Maya or Josi go, I'm not sure if I did the right thing. Let's hope, at least.
_
In a side note, what's the problem on mods on this game?

Reactions: RanchFTW

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Bros what is they way to get this scene in the first image cus yes i choose to stay with both but theres no option to sleep on the floor for me some help pls
1589255437183.png 1589255342072.png

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Bros what is they way to get this scene in the first image cus yes i choose to stay with both but theres no option to sleep on the floor for me some help pls
View attachment 654399 View attachment 654397
I think you need to have both slept with Josy in Episode 2 and offered to help Maya with the scavenger hunt in Episode 3. (In addition to getting them to agree to the love triangle in the first place.)

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
I think you need to have both slept with Josy in Episode 2 and offered to help Maya with the scavenger hunt in Episode 3. (In addition to getting them to agree to the love triangle in the first place.)
Ty for the help dude i solve it using the console and putting some commands :LUL:

Red469

May 18, 2018
Bella is too young for that. I think it could be more to do with Jill's sister she was friends with her and when she died decided to look in on Jill as her own sister. Although there was another theory that Bella had a stillbirth and the room that is locked in her baby's room. But it's most likely her husband's old office with all his stuff in.
Or Bellas Red room
I am looking forward to seeing, what secrets get revealed there...

1st time playing Being a Dik, i just finish massive chick route and the neutral route, the last part where the maggot brothers will be evaluated by the diks i just realize there is 1 task they failed to complete "Egg the prep"

> Should i play the dik route so i can see how they accomplish that task???

> Or its just the maggot brothers dint complete that task and so they will fail joining the diks???

> Or is it because i was playing on android so there's some missing content (Version 4.1)???

> Or is it the event where the maggot brothers take the moose part, is that count a "egg the preps"????

Ps. sorry if this question dont make any sense, english is not my 1st language but if it some how understandable please enlighten me where can i see the
"EGG THE PREPS" task

Pls help i totally loss
This appears the one task let unfinished.

so i have been seeing people talk about that creator got backlash on previous game so whats that about feel free to spoil me since i dont plan on playing that game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mormont and Iruna.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Absolutely accurate, the MC tells them he wants to be their friend and they immediately try to reach each others tonsils with their tongues?
Too much air time for total tools.

StarWulf said:
Entirely untrue. Look at Sisterly Lust and others.
Now that was Classic

sper3 said:
What do you guys think will happen with Bella on episode 5? a date or another sleepover? I'm definitely expecting things to get hotter with her but not too much. Maybe another scene like the one in shower but this a bit more talk... do you think i'm i being too hopeful?
She'll teach MC how to cook, that's a given. Hopefully we'll learn more about her problems and she'll be a bit more open than before with sex stuff

I am lookin forward to seeing a closer look at Bellas personality and would like to see her open up more then she has.

MrFriendly said:
When you get to the denouement with Maya and Josy did anyone want a third option to say, "Fuck you and Fuck you, I'm out"? I'm just curious in that situation if there was any desire from players to end those relationships completely and move on.
I mean you have only known Maya for a couple of weeks (right?) and you've known Josy for a little more than half the summer. Why not cut your losses completely and focus on another woman or women? It's the second week of college, why tie himself to two people who have lied to him and each other?
HELL YA... unless that drama results in maya being forced to leave cuz of Daddy and $$$ then I wanna see it.

Maya? Yes. Josy? Yes, Both fucked up, I don't have any interest in giving a chance to someone who fucked up her 5th chance. If she was a family member, sure but no. I don't want to see Ep 5 starting with their drama. We had enough already.

Yup... Cant agree more with you there... Fair point... Well put.

Jun 20, 2018
Am I imagining things or was the agreement to a love triangle the episode's ending?

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
It's only me that thinks that James cheated on Bella with Jade and that's why Bella hates Jade, for breaking her marriage?.
It's quite possible, but I don't believe it. Jade doesn't seem like a adulteress to me. Her distraction with MC has a clear trigger in the quarrel with Stephen.

I think that in a retrospective of the history of HOT, we will find out the reason.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes