lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If James cheated on Bella, because of her cold nature. He would still bear the majority of the blame.
His act would be humanly understandable, but certainly not morally right.
Indeed, the approriate response would be to seek couples councelling or ask for a divorce, not bang some random thot :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
True, we have more quotes of Riona like that one, I forgot. Even Tommy says how good her blowjobs are. I'll rephrase a little bit. I think it will be something we will only get at best past references of, nothing happening at the present, mentioned or seen.
In the party at the end of episode 4, when the laptop goes missing, someone says that Rusty was with someone, they were hearing grunts, so they thought he was banging someone. Then, in the party we find Mona by herself, and she says Camila is probably fucking someone.

I don't think we need or even will see anything, but with the side girls we will keep hearing about these hook ups, maybe even one or another will date someone, etc... Just like the examples with Riona and in this one with Camila.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In the party at the end of episode 4, when the laptop goes missing, someone says that Rusty was with someone, they were hearing grunts, so they thought he was banging someone. Then, in the party we find Mona by herself, and she says Camila is probably fucking someone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExDeath730

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Since it is easy to loose sense of time in the game when there are months between updates or you continue from a savegame, I wrote down the timeline of scenes for current content (ep.1-4) + new ep.5.

--- If you have not finished the game this may contain spoilers, so be warned. ---

Edit :
I added the major choices and lewd scenes overview to have all in one post.
For more details see post #49,935 for the official guide.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Since it is easy to loose sense of time in the game when there are months between updates or you continue from a savegame, I wrote down the timeline of scenes for current content (ch.1-4).

--- If you have not finished the game this may contain spoilers, so be warned. ---

Awesome! I'd been thinking about doing this, now I can be lazy and just read it instead. :)

If we want to get technical, you left out the extra scene in Maya's dorm Week 2 day 5 if we try for something more (mutually exclusive with Jade's tryst).

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
Hmmm, I am not necessarily disappointed in the characters but rather more disappointed in how it all unfolded. The MC felt like a third wheel as soon as Josy showed up. It is obvious that Maya and Josy are into each other and have chemistry. The MC feels like someone who they turned to in an emotional moment not a real deep connection. He doesn't seem to be someone that will be with them for very long and I was advocating for an entire end to his relationship with them instead of the "friendship" route. How can he suddenly not be bitter at how that turned out? The girl he had a crush on for an entire summer and his new college romance turn out not only to be in committed relationships and cheating (which he knew and he should be leery of committing to them - once a cheater, etc) but they are in a committed relationship with each other and he's supposed to be completely cool with it. Yes, he is sleeping with everyone he can but he can be upfront with them about seeing the two of them (though the player can choose not to do so).

Anyway, it is interesting to see how people perceive the same thing differently.
the god has spoken so lets stop the argument
Not hate just "Disappointed"

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Awesome! I'd been thinking about doing this, now I can be lazy and just read it instead. :)

If we want to get technical, you left out the extra scene in Maya's dorm Week 2 day 5 if we try for something more (mutually exclusive with Jade's tryst).
Thanks, I wanted to include it and probably just forgot when I went to the start of the text to check something. Fixed.
(I will probably add some more infos in the future, e.g. when I replay BaDIK or some scenes the next time.)

Last edited:

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Hi all.

Anyone else wishing girls like Jill were real (not just because she looks like a goddess, her whole character is out of this world; so nice, gentle, kind, liking you for who you are, not being a snotty bitch despite her standing) ? Calling her a "keeper" and "wife material" would be huge understatements imho. Kinda hate life right now...
They're real.

But I think Jill is ugly as sin and wouldn't touch her with another man's dick. Beautiful eyes though, but her face bone structure is really really ugly and her body is meh.

About her personality I don't find anything special about it, she's bland as fuck.

Also most rich girls I've met aren't snotty, usually the opposite they're very nice and kind. Upper middle class or working class girls on the other hand do tend to be stuck-up bitches.

Now that I remember I do met a couple rich girls that were really bitches but they were both average looking at best so who cares.

Alienwaresicko

Nov 13, 2018
Hello,

i'm hoping someone will be able to guide me to fix one problem.
i'm unable to go past the the 7th free roam(i.e. the one after DIK house intiation party)

edit:
is it possible to start the next part of the story through dev console, if so can someone help me?

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hello,

i'm unable to go past the the 7th free roam(i.e. the one after DIK house intiation party)

edit:
is it possible to start the next part of the story through dev console, if so can someone help me?
You need to make sure you've spoken to everyone at the party and then find your way into the large dining room area to trigger the end of the free-roam. Go to page 54 of the walkthrough and make sure you follow everything - https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-2497#post-2948232.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hello,

edit:
In most free roams : Check your phone if available. Top left is a Task List.
Usually you have to talk to a person like Maya or click the bed to end free roam after you completed all tasks.

If you are in the free roam at the DIK mansion after the CUM-petition as Holy Bacchus assumes you have to talk to all the DIKs and explore the mansion upstairs until you find the large dining room area. (Talking to Ashley is not necessary. It has negative consequences in the cafeteria later.)
The event will end automatically when all mandatory tasks (talk to DIKs and exploring) are fulfilled. Since mc arrived almost naked, he has no phone in this event. The navigation upstairs around the janitory closet is quite confusing.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
They're real.

But I think Jill is ugly as sin and wouldn't touch her with another man's dick. Beautiful eyes though, but her face bone structure is really really ugly and her body is meh.

About her personality I don't find anything special about it, she's bland as fuck.

Also most rich girls I've met aren't snotty, usually the opposite they're very nice and kind. Upper middle class or working class girls on the other hand do tend to be stuck-up bitches.

Now that I remember I do met a couple rich girls that were really bitches but they were both average looking at best so who cares.
if you think Jill is ugly, I really have to doubt your tastes in life bro.
I can understand if you don't like her for X or Y but saying she is ugly.......

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes