Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Does taking the key on the shelf behind Heather actually lead to anything, or is that a flag for "season 2?"

Also, I wonder if Nicole/Envy and Quinn will be added to the list of "main girls" next season, given the Swyper conversation with Envy?

If there is a Quinn "route," I worry that it'll either be really sugary sweet, where you 'redeem' Quinn and get her off drugs, or if it's doomed to be a super downer route where Quinn drags the PC and everyone else into drugs.

Sage: "Oh my God, that was an incredible threesome!"

[Quinn reaches under her bed and pulls out a syringe, which she jabs into Sage's arm.]

Sage: "OW! What the fuck did you do to me!!!!?????"

Quinn: "Just relax, baby. Let the magic flow through you!"

Sage: "Oh God, this feels so good...."
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if we're talking about cute, I wanna bet 50 on Quinn becoming semi intimate and showcasing a very soft side under all that arrogance and ego. I swear, her being cutsy would break hearts left and right. Though such character 180s are rather rare.
Honestly, I don't mind Quinn having something of a redemption arc. I don't think she'll ever do a complete 180 and become some cutesy, lovey-dovey character because that would just be weird, but if her whole operation goes tits up because of her arrogance, she might come to the MC for help and if you choose to do so then we might just see a slightly better, more endearing side to her, and I'd personally quite like that.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if we're talking about cute, I wanna bet 50 on Quinn becoming semi intimate and showcasing a very soft side under all that arrogance and ego. I swear, her being cutsy would break hearts left and right. Though such character 180s are rather rare.
Did you play the scene on the roof after smoking with Quinn near the end of episode 4?
Great sex with Quinn and she cared a lot for mc to not fall from the roof while high.

Reactions: Vergo88

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
Right, but for real for a second, I have this feeling that PinkCake is going for a Gatsby-esque with Sage.The conditions to fill a Gatsby story for her are rather ticked: I mean, she does appear attached to the dickhead, who is cheating on her just like Tom, and we suddenly joined as DIKs and disrupted the order of tradition (kinda like the new money in Gatsby yes?). As far as we've been with Sage, we've appeared as rather a fuck buddy, but with some hints of something more, which is similar to how Gatsby was with Daisy. The only thing is what happens when he comes back begging her for her love, and mentions how they truly loved each other and so on, which incidentally is what Tom did and managed. Sage is the president of the CHIKs so it'd make sense that she's inclined towards tradition, being older (though if shes 3rd year, and the DIKs are what, 2 years old? so shouldn't be too much of a deal... though still had a battle on the idea of new kids on the block). Same deal with Daisy - stuck to tradition in the end since they were truly upper class, which wasn't comparable to the new money, upper class wannabes. I personally love this idea, since it provides us as the character to fight for the love aggressively(manner of a DIK haha). But in the end its up to the writer, and as long as we get Sage, the hypetrain continues!

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
Did you play the scene on the roof after smoking with Quinn near the end of episode 4?
Great sex with Quinn and she cared a lot for mc to not fall from the roof while high.
Of course I did! I still want more, since I do feel she was rather avoided as a main character type, but even that little endearment was good, but then again, would anyone let you fall off a roof with a dick like that? And become a meat fuck doll in cast?

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
Honestly, I don't mind Quinn having something of a redemption arc. I don't think she'll ever do a complete 180 and become some cutesy, lovey-dovey character because that would just be weird, but if her whole operation goes tits up because of her arrogance, she might come to the MC for help and if you choose to do so then we might just see a slightly better, more endearing side to her, and I'd personally quite like that.
I definitely appreciate your idea more, since its the more realistic situation here. I would would dig wholeheartedly, since we'd get a character that can make crude jokes and tease the MC whenever and however she wants. Like a more extreme version of Niagra (I can't remember her real name :ROFLMAO:) from Freeloading Family.

Reactions: Vergo88

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, she cared about the MC and certainly didn't just save his life because a student falling from the roof while high would result in a police investigation ;)

Nah, she's not that evil :)

Sep 21, 2017
i fucking love my bella and jill waifu...man technology is getting better....I wish I would still be here even if I'm a hundred+ or still be alive when humans can turn into cyborgs....except the dick part of course!

the reason I brought that up is that there could be a time where interactive motion picture could replace still photos in VNs, like it will only stop when you're about to make an important choice...and the animations are fucking flawless and flows smoothly like water and memory are ultra tiny...shit...I'm already...getting hard thinking about it!;););)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Or Bellas Red room
I am looking forward to seeing, what secrets get revealed there...
I think a lot of people have too much imagination of what's in there as I've said most likely it's the husband's office space that hasn't been touched since he left. And the MC is going to stumble upon it how Bella will react to that is something I'm worried about.

Also StarWulf I saw what you did thanks :KEK:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sage and Jill are both cute in different ways

Basicly it comes down to do u wanna go with sage the bad girl choice or Jill the good girl choice ;)

For me it is Sage all the way even tho we fb for now I still see it coming together in the near future

Jill is a close second tho since she definatly has some great curves and I like her personality as well but one thing gave her minus points and that was her snitching on the mc to the counsilors :ROFLMAO:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Sage and Jill are both cute in different ways
When you dance with Sage at the party Friday night and kiss her :

Sage : Wanna fuck?
mc : What about Chad?
Sage : He's not joining us.

mc : How drunk are you?
Sage : Haha! I'm pretty fucking hammered.

Looking into her face at close distance is really impressive, especially with the music in background.
But then Jacob stops the scene.

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
When you dance with Sage at the party Friday night and kiss her :

Sage : Wanna fuck?
mc : What about Chad?
Sage : He's not joining us.

mc : How drunk are you?
Sage : Haha! I'm pretty fucking hammered.

Looking into her face at close distance is really impressive, especially with the music in background.
But then Jacob stops the scene.
Can you imagine if he didn't? It would be fucking hilarious to rail her in public, shouting some shit like "TELL CHAD IM THE TOP DOG AROUND HERE" or some other drunk shit whilst having everyones eyes fixated on it. Though retrospectively, it couldve damaged the relationship with Sage if it happened.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This scene may contain a hint to some unrevealed secret :

Jacob :
"If you fuck her on the couch, everyone at this party will talk about that tomorrow.
For one, it will reach Chad before sunrise.
And secondly, it will reach -"

Who is the second instance? Her family? Or just the college counsel?

Jan 23, 2020
Man this game has so many possible plot hints (or maybe misdirection) .....
View attachment 643262
Who is tailing Riona?
Is someone on to quin's plans ?

My guess - There is an undercover operation to bust quin's college drug den and prostitution ring like in 21 Jump Street

Now who is the undercover cop?

My guess - The trialpha genius Anthony:ROFLMAO:
LOL, I missed this pearl :ROFLMAO:

I made the same guess some weeks/months ago... My bets are on Ashley. I can totally picture Derek falling in love for the undercover police woman! :ROFLMAO: Not to mention the sauna scene... It would be so funny if the MC later discovers she's a cop. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes