ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This scene may contain a hint to some unrevealed secret :

Jacob :
"If you fuck her on the couch, everyone at this party will talk about that tomorrow.
For one, it will reach Chad before sunrise.
And secondly, it will reach -"

Who is the second instance? Her family? Or just the college counsel?
We know Sage has a lot of pull with SOMEONE important to the college (that she can plead Chad's case to), so I'd say it's a reference to them.

Since I'm still leaning towards Jade and Stephen being her parents, I'm guessing they are the ones Jacob was referring to.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Does taking the key on the shelf behind Heather actually lead to anything, or is that a flag for "season 2?"

Also, I wonder if Nicole/Envy and Quinn will be added to the list of "main girls" next season, given the Swyper conversation with Envy?

If there is a Quinn "route," I worry that it'll either be really sugary sweet, where you 'redeem' Quinn and get her off drugs, or if it's doomed to be a super downer route where Quinn drags the PC and everyone else into drugs.

Sage: "Oh my God, that was an incredible threesome!"

[Quinn reaches under her bed and pulls out a syringe, which she jabs into Sage's arm.]

Sage: "OW! What the fuck did you do to me!!!!?????"

Quinn: "Just relax, baby. Let the magic flow through you!"

Sage: "Oh God, this feels so good...."
Ah, so having an ending where the entire female cast ODs on heroin. Hrm. PinkCake would never do anything that horrible and depressing, right?

... right?

Fuck, we're boned.

Apr 11, 2020
hey, could u plz tell me what game that green girl is from in ur Sig
That girl is from Tales from the Unending Void.

When you dance with Sage at the party Friday night and kiss her :

Sage : Wanna fuck?
mc : What about Chad?
Sage : He's not joining us.

mc : How drunk are you?
Sage : Haha! I'm pretty fucking hammered.

Looking into her face at close distance is really impressive, especially with the music in background.
But then Jacob stops the scene.
Yeah he's the biggest cock blocker in this game.:HideThePain:
Or maybe in this entire AVN world.:KEK:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: heskey232

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
We know Sage has a lot of pull with SOMEONE important to the college (that she can plead Chad's case to), so I'd say it's a reference to them.

Since I'm still leaning towards Jade and Stephen being her parents, I'm guessing they are the ones Jacob was referring to.
Wasn't Chad saying something about 'them' or 'they' to Sage? sounds like the counselors to me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone know how much time scrappy takes to update his walkthrough mods?
Not sure about this game as I haven't been around the whole time, but going by other games it often seems to be within a few hours, so hopefully it's the same here.

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Not sure about this game as I haven't been around the whole time, but going by other games it often seems to be within a few hours, so hopefully it's the same here.
That's quicker that I would never expect. How is he able to get it done so soon? I thought I would had to wait several weeks.

You'd probably be better to ask him but the last one took about a day.
I did so in the main thread of the mod, but got ignored so I decided to try my luck here. A day is just impressive to me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's quicker that I would never expect. How is he able to get it done so soon? I thought I would had to wait several weeks.
I reckon that either some devs let them do it and give them the update in advance or most games are just that easy to mod. This game probably takes a bit longer due to its complexity, so I can see how it will probably takes a day.

Even so, it provides a good reason to play the update again because after you do your main playthrough you can go back the next day and fiddle with the stats to see different scenes.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

I did so in the main thread of the mod, but got ignored so I decided to try my luck here. A day is just impressive to me.
A few hours is not accurate not with the size of this game, as I said it takes at least up to a day I believe he gets the update the same time as it's leaked here which is right away. But I think he is pretty devoted and works on it right away.

who is the girl in the avatar of N7?Which game?Anyone know?
https://static.f95zone.to/data/avatars/o/12/12728.jpg?1585632666
I think it's Apocalust

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Wasn't Chad saying something about 'them' or 'they' to Sage? sounds like the counselors to me.
The dialog is as follows:
Sage: "You put yourself into this situation. I can't fix that for you."
Chad: "Yes, you can! They will listen to you."
Sage: "... I'm not promising anything."

Interestingly, when Chad is kicked out of the jocks, Stephen says this:
Stephen: "You do understand that you can't expect to keep your position as the president of the tri-alphas after this."
Chad: "What!? C-come on!"
Stephen: "I'm sorry Chad, but I can't think of any scenario where B&R would allow that. You're suspended from any fraternal activities for the near future... ...and consider yourself lucky that we're not going to revoke your scholarship."

It's not clear what "B&R" is referring to here. It could be Stephen referring to some oversight group that he (and Jade and Cathy) must answer to. But it could just be a way of saying he has to represent the college's best interests, even though he (and Jade/Cathy) have final say in the matter.

In the former case, Sage could appeal to that group to overrule Stephen's decision. In the latter case, it sounds like Sage would need to have pull with Stephen, Jade or Cathy directly to make much of a difference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes